Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders - Page 3 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-22-2013, 11:48 PM   #17
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braegh14
I have also noticed that the cpu kickers fg kicking is superhuman like. not sure what causes it, but i saw something about the tackling slider affecting the kicking game. this is also on black sliders.
I agree with this. CPU kicks field goals like it's their job. They will kick a field goal almost always even if it means a 62 or 63 yard field goal. we all know not all kickers are this strong. It's a bit shocking when you see them lining up for a field goal and it's on your 45yd line.
Old 12-23-2013, 06:26 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 3

Has anyone else notice that all knockoffs go out of the end zone no matter who the CPU is kicking with? I have turned down the CPU kickoff power to 30 and this is still happening. Haven't had a chance at a return in 3 games.
Old 12-23-2013, 05:54 PM   #19
Time To Call Your Shot

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Gonna try out now, are they user-CPU or CPU-user?
Hey man sorry it took so long to get back to you. I'm starting out with the red set as I usually do with your sliders.

The game is playing really well I'm loving the human run game with these pretty much perfect for me. The CPU run game for some reason seems to be going off a bit much for me though. I had a fantastic first game with the Bengals against the Steelers but since then stopping the run really hasn't worked for some reason, not a game breaker really hum defense just needs to be slightly tightened up for me I suppose.

Another problem that I wasn't having but now am is I can't get a pass rush for some reason. I was starting to think I was getting way to many sacks for a couple games, but now I can't even seem to get pressure, that ones probably me though and not the sliders.

Now for passing, since switching to very slow I've been able to fit alot more balls over and around defenders than I was previously, forever the CPU still gets a few to many picks. The ones that bother me really are the ones they seem to get that my defenders in the same situation always drop. CPU passing is almost spot on so no complaints there. I would suggest to everyone to try very slow it really seems to allow for more varied passing.

One last thing that has irritated me a bit is that everytime I get a break away play my man can never seem to finish it. However the CPU players seem to have no problem not getting ran down. This is actually causing me to kick alot of field goals.

Any feedback appreciated man great work on them so far best game of Madden I've ever played! Also I turned down CPU picks to 50 but haven't played a game with it yet. Will start getting some boxscores up for you shortly.

Peace!

Mets (OSFM V1.5)
2018 Record: 0-3

Checkout my approach to directional hitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
Fair warning, I am not a professional hitter but I do play one in the Show.
Old 12-24-2013, 12:10 AM   #20
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcitycobra
Hi Jarodd

Good to see you back with some next gen sliders. I've always used your black sliders but created my own set while you have been busy "in the lab."

The game has played really well for me using the following based mostly on a 20-70 ratio:

Accuracy 5 - 70
Pass Blocking 20 - 70
Catching 35 - 70

Rushing
Runblocking 20 -70
Fumbles 20 - 70

Pass Defense
Reaction Time 20 - 70
Interceptions 20-70
Pass Coverage 20-70

Much harder than default All-Madden which was too easy. May give your sliders a go at some point.
Cool.. That looks a little bit close to where I have it now.. I'm still doing a lot of testing trying to iron out the kinks but it's getting close. I'm getting great competition from the CPU in my test games..
Old 12-24-2013, 12:14 AM   #21
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
I am using the black sliders, i use them in an online franchise and my friends also had 4 strip sacks
Have y'all played anymore games just to make sure that first game wasn't a fluke? Over the years sliders usually take a game or two to settle in so that's why you should always get a good sample size of games just to make sure.

Quote:
I have also noticed that the cpu kickers fg kicking is superhuman like. not sure what causes it, but i saw something about the tackling slider affecting the kicking game. this is also on black sliders.
Yeah I've noticed that too but I can't lower the CPUs tackling down on the black set because I'll start having an easy time running the ball..

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2013, 12:21 AM   #22
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartone33
I've done a few test games with your black and blue sliders haven't seen too many strip sacks. I decided to use your black sliders for CPU defense and your blue sliders for CPU offense.

In my first game of my real franchise as the Eagles, the game came right down to the wire against Washington. I won 27-24 with a field goal with 0:30 left in the 4th. Here are some stats:

N.Foles - 23/35 (65%) 197 YDS 2 TDs 1 INT
L.McCoy - 24 CAR 123 YDS (5.1 YPC) 1 TD
D.Jackson - 4 REC 55 YDS 1 TD

R.Griffin III - 18/28 (64%) 263 YDS 3 TDs 2 INTs
A.Morris - 17 CAR 92 YDS (5.4 YPC)
P.Garcon - 6 REC 118 YDS 2 TDs

This was a fun game and the only reason I was still in the game was because of the turnovers by Washington. Trent Cole had a strip sack, RGIII fumbled on a run, and RGIII's two interceptions kept me in the game.

These sliders play great (competitive plus realistic), thanks for helping make Madden fun again.
Good stats man.. Glad you found a combo with the blue and black set. That's exactly what I advise guys to do if they are struggling or having and easy time with a certain area on one of the sets.. Keep me posted on how your season turns out. I'll probably be dropping a few tweaks soon so be on the look out for that...
Old 12-24-2013, 12:23 AM   #23
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer52
Has anyone else notice that all knockoffs go out of the end zone no matter who the CPU is kicking with? I have turned down the CPU kickoff power to 30 and this is still happening. Haven't had a chance at a return in 3 games.
I had noticed that when I was playing in play now but all the games I've tested in franchise I was getting a chance to return it.. I'm going to keep an eye on that though.. How is it looking at 30?
Old 12-24-2013, 12:31 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I had noticed that when I was playing in play now but all the games I've tested in franchise I was getting a chance to return it.. I'm going to keep an eye on that though.. How is it looking at 30?
Same thing at 30 doesn't seem to change anything this was play now I will try in franchise and see if it makes a difference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »