Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-24-2013, 12:40 AM   #25
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
Hey man sorry it took so long to get back to you. I'm starting out with the red set as I usually do with your sliders.

The game is playing really well I'm loving the human run game with these pretty much perfect for me. The CPU run game for some reason seems to be going off a bit much for me though. I had a fantastic first game with the Bengals against the Steelers but since then stopping the run really hasn't worked for some reason, not a game breaker really hum defense just needs to be slightly tightened up for me I suppose.

Another problem that I wasn't having but now am is I can't get a pass rush for some reason. I was starting to think I was getting way to many sacks for a couple games, but now I can't even seem to get pressure, that ones probably me though and not the sliders.

Now for passing, since switching to very slow I've been able to fit alot more balls over and around defenders than I was previously, forever the CPU still gets a few to many picks. The ones that bother me really are the ones they seem to get that my defenders in the same situation always drop. CPU passing is almost spot on so no complaints there. I would suggest to everyone to try very slow it really seems to allow for more varied passing.

One last thing that has irritated me a bit is that everytime I get a break away play my man can never seem to finish it. However the CPU players seem to have no problem not getting ran down. This is actually causing me to kick alot of field goals.

Any feedback appreciated man great work on them so far best game of Madden I've ever played! Also I turned down CPU picks to 50 but haven't played a game with it yet. Will start getting some boxscores up for you shortly.

Peace!

Have you tried everything to stop the run? Making the right shifts with your LBs or Dline, mixing in some man blitzes and making plays with the player your are controlling? What player do you control BTW?

Spread you Dline out wide everytime you think the CPU is going to pass to get your DEs off the edge.. Mix in some man blitzes too.

I'm glad you found something with slow. I just can't play on any speed lower then fast. Everything seems like it's in slow motion.

Are you hitting the speed burst/sprint button when you get a break.. I have no trouble getting to that endzone once I break with a fast player..

If you continue to strugglen with picks lower the CPUs pass coverage down to 40. For some reason the pass cover slider ties into the INT slider for some reason.. Thanks for the feedback and keep me posted..
Old 12-24-2013, 12:53 AM   #26
Time To Call Your Shot

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Have you tried everything to stop the run? Making the right shifts with your LBs or Dline, mixing in some man blitzes and making plays with the player your are controlling? What player do you control BTW?

Spread you Dline out wide everytime you think the CPU is going to pass to get your DEs off the edge.. Mix in some man blitzes too.

I'm glad you found something with slow. I just can't play on any speed lower then fast. Everything seems like it's in slow motion.

Are you hitting the speed burst/sprint button when you get a break.. I have no trouble getting to that endzone once I break with a fast player..

If you continue to strugglen with picks lower the CPUs pass coverage down to 40. For some reason the pass cover slider ties into the INT slider for some reason.. Thanks for the feedback and keep me posted..
I play with the ends for the most part on D.

I'll try lowering the pass coverage slider and tell you how it goes.

Next game week 3 going to Cleveland, Bengals vs Browns.

Mets (OSFM V1.5)
2018 Record: 0-3

Checkout my approach to directional hitting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulfield
Fair warning, I am not a professional hitter but I do play one in the Show.
Old 12-24-2013, 01:22 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 7

So it works if I plug these sliders directly to CCM?

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Old 12-24-2013, 02:31 AM   #28
Pro

OVR: 7

Gave the green set a shot. Just one game on my season against the GreenBay Packers.

Score
GB 33 OAK 3

Aaron Rodgers 23/30 225 2 TD
E.Lacy 21Att 173yrds

T.Millington(R) 18/38 197 5 INTS
D.McFadden 16att 54yrds

Struggled on both sides I'll try to get a game or two in tomorrow.

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Old 12-25-2013, 01:13 AM   #29
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer52
Same thing at 30 doesn't seem to change anything this was play now I will try in franchise and see if it makes a difference.
Yeah it's not doing that in franchise mode. I guess that's a play now glitch. EA, EA.. smh..
Old 12-25-2013, 01:23 AM   #30
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighCmpPct
I play with the ends for the most part on D.

I'll try lowering the pass coverage slider and tell you how it goes.

Next game week 3 going to Cleveland, Bengals vs Browns.
Oh okay.. Sometimes it can be tough stopping the run playing on the Dline. I usually use an LB or a safety. I feel like I make more of an impact playing from those positions.

Yeah let me know if you see a difference with the pass coverage slider being dropped to 40.
Old 12-25-2013, 01:34 AM   #31
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubbed
So it works if I plug these sliders directly to CCM?
Plug them in on the main menu settings theMoon upload them to your franchise. Make any new adjustment on the main menu screen, then import then to your franchise again. Always make the changes on the main menu screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubbed
Gave the green set a shot. Just one game on my season against the GreenBay Packers.

Score
GB 33 OAK 3

Aaron Rodgers 23/30 225 2 TD
E.Lacy 21Att 173yrds

T.Millington(R) 18/38 197 5 INTS
D.McFadden 16att 54yrds

Struggled on both sides I'll try to get a game or two in tomorrow.
Tough first game..Hopefully your next few games play out better for you.. Keep me posted...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-25-2013, 01:34 PM   #32
Rookie

HingleMcCringleberry's Arena

OVR: 0

I played the blue sliders on AM with one or two very slight changes, and I ended up winning 58-34. I played on slow, 15 min quarters, and accelerated clock to 18.

There were way too many forced fumbles. I had 9 (3 or 4 in the first 8 min) of which i recovered 8 of them. Both teams had 4 sacks, and they didn't punt at all for some reason (odd at 58-34). Another big issue was the fact that the kicker on the other team was kicking like superman. They did a 55 yard field goal against the 4mph wind that went OVER the netting. it would have gone 80 yards and through. also, every kickoff they did went at least 50 feet over my guys head.

My QB went 40/49 for 487 yds with 6 TDs, and the 1 pick was a 3rd and goal from the 19 where I tried padding the TD stats and forcing one.

The other guy went 44 of 54 with 447 yds and 2TDs.

I ran the ball 27 times for 124 and a score, and they ran the ball 16 times for 89 yds and 2 scores.

Overall, just wayyyy to many fumbles, which led to me getting way ahead in this one and a lot of passes. Also, way too many dropped picks by my guys. And finally, completion percentages were way too high. Def gotta do some fine tuning of these sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »