Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders - Page 5 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-25-2013, 01:43 PM   #33
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders

how to i find your sliders so i can download them
Old 12-25-2013, 02:25 PM   #34
Rookie

HingleMcCringleberry's Arena

OVR: 0

have the kickoff power at 10 and they are still kicking it 50 feet over my head through the back of the end zone each time. have yet to return a kick. any suggestions?
Old 12-25-2013, 04:29 PM   #35
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by HingleMcCringleberry
I played the blue sliders on AM with one or two very slight changes, and I ended up winning 58-34. I played on slow, 15 min quarters, and accelerated clock to 18.

There were way too many forced fumbles. I had 9 (3 or 4 in the first 8 min) of which i recovered 8 of them. Both teams had 4 sacks, and they didn't punt at all for some reason (odd at 58-34). Another big issue was the fact that the kicker on the other team was kicking like superman. They did a 55 yard field goal against the 4mph wind that went OVER the netting. it would have gone 80 yards and through. also, every kickoff they did went at least 50 feet over my guys head.

My QB went 40/49 for 487 yds with 6 TDs, and the 1 pick was a 3rd and goal from the 19 where I tried padding the TD stats and forcing one.

The other guy went 44 of 54 with 447 yds and 2TDs.

I ran the ball 27 times for 124 and a score, and they ran the ball 16 times for 89 yds and 2 scores.

Overall, just wayyyy to many fumbles, which led to me getting way ahead in this one and a lot of passes. Also, way too many dropped picks by my guys. And finally, completion percentages were way too high. Def gotta do some fine tuning of these sliders.
Quote:
have the kickoff power at 10 and they are still kicking it 50 feet over my head through the back of the end zone each time. have yet to return a kick. any suggestions?

First off it looks like you are getting way too many plays. That explains the high score you had. There should only be a total of 120-130 plays combined for both teams. You either need to drop the game clock down to 13 or 14 minutes or lower the accelerated clock down to 10-12 seconds..

What slight tweaks did make? I use a certain formula for my USER sliders to keep the gameplay on All-Madden. I wanna make sure you didn't go too high with some of the USER sliders...

The fumbles was probably some flukie stuff that went down in that game. If passing the ball continues to be too easy for you lower the USER accuracy to the black set and raise the CPUs pass defense to the black set. You don't have to stick with the blue set if you are having an easy time. That's why I have 4 different level of sets...

Are you playing these games in Play now? There's some kind of glitch where the CPU is blasting kickoffs like that. That's not happening in franchise mode.. The FG kicking supposedly is tied in with the tackle slider from what I'm hearing. If it's too high the attempt and make those long FGs you are talking about. I can't lower the tackling for my personal use because I'll start running the ball too easy. So if you want them to stop attempting those long FGs you are going to probably have to try lowering the CPU tackling and see what happens.

You definitely need to get a bigger sample size of games in first to really get a feel for how the sliders are playing out. You can't go off one game. You definitely need to adjust the game clock too so you can get the right amount plays in. You had way too many in that game..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 12-25-2013 at 04:33 PM.
Old 12-25-2013, 04:57 PM   #36
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999
how to i find your sliders so i can download them
I haven't uploaded them for sharing yet. I'll do it tonight or tomorrow.
Old 12-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #37
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
First off it looks like you are getting way too many plays. That explains the high score you had. There should only be a total of 120-130 plays combined for both teams. You either need to drop the game clock down to 13 or 14 minutes or lower the accelerated clock down to 10-12 seconds..

What slight tweaks did make? I use a certain formula for my USER sliders to keep the gameplay on All-Madden. I wanna make sure you didn't go too high with some of the USER sliders...

The fumbles was probably some flukie stuff that went down in that game. If passing the ball continues to be too easy for you lower the USER accuracy to the black set and raise the CPUs pass defense to the black set. You don't have to stick with the blue set if you are having an easy time. That's why I have 4 different level of sets...

Are you playing these games in Play now? There's some kind of glitch where the CPU is blasting kickoffs like that. That's not happening in franchise mode.. The FG kicking supposedly is tied in with the tackle slider from what I'm hearing. If it's too high the attempt and make those long FGs you are talking about. I can't lower the tackling for my personal use because I'll start running the ball too easy. So if you want them to stop attempting those long FGs you are going to probably have to try lowering the CPU tackling and see what happens.

You definitely need to get a bigger sample size of games in first to really get a feel for how the sliders are playing out. You can't go off one game. You definitely need to adjust the game clock too so you can get the right amount plays in. You had way too many in that game..
It was in play now so I guess I will do a quick few CCM games to see what happens. I ran a bunch of kickoffs and field goals in practice mode and found that the kickoffs were still an issue, but I was able to lower the tackle rating a bit and the field goals died down. I guess its just a glitch anytime you are not in CCM. The fumbles only occurred on the "hit stick" thing, which I tend to do a lot in the open field, so maybe I will cut down on those. And the tweaks were no more than a 5 value change to maybe 2 sliders.
Old 12-25-2013, 08:25 PM   #38
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
It was in play now so I guess I will do a quick few CCM games to see what happens. I ran a bunch of kickoffs and field goals in practice mode and found that the kickoffs were still an issue, but I was able to lower the tackle rating a bit and the field goals died down. I guess its just a glitch anytime you are not in CCM. The fumbles only occurred on the "hit stick" thing, which I tend to do a lot in the open field, so maybe I will cut down on those. And the tweaks were no more than a 5 value change to maybe 2 sliders.
Yeah that kickoff issue isn't happening in franchise mode. The fumbles might be a play now issue too. I haven't had any crazy games like that. I guess I need to start telling guys to only test in franchise mode since it seems like a few area's are glitchy in play now. Which areas did you tweak? I just wanna make sure everything is in line with how I set the sliders up.
Old 12-25-2013, 08:30 PM   #39
Rookie

Turns out the fumble issue was most likely caused because i had it at 70 vs. 50 for some reason. At least when I reloaded them. Other than that I had CPU INTs between 65 and 60, and that was it. Im just bumping it back to 65 at default and gonna give it a go.
Old 12-26-2013, 08:48 AM   #40
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Turns out the fumble issue was most likely caused because i had it at 70 vs. 50 for some reason. At least when I reloaded them. Other than that I had CPU INTs between 65 and 60, and that was it. Im just bumping it back to 65 at default and gonna give it a go.
Having there fumbles at 70 should have made it harder for them to fumble. The lower you go with that slider the more they fumble.. From now on just do all of your testing in franchise.

As long as you didn't mess with any of the USER sliders you are good. You can adjust the CPU sliders however you like.. Keep me posted on your results.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »