Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders - Page 9 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-31-2013, 10:05 AM   #65
Pro

Herschie's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 25 Next Gen All-Madden Sliders

I tried your red sliders with All-Madden, and nearly threw my controller through the TV after playing them. I decided to say screw it, I'm going with my own set of sliders, whatever suits me best.

I decided that my passing game was pretty good, so I decided to adjust my sliders accordingly. Turns out yours were perfect. Also, I was tired of Forte racking up all the yards each game, so I wanted a challenge on the run. Again, yours were perfect, both for my offense, and CPU defense.

I was also fed up with getting gouged on the run, my guys getting pushed eight yards off the line of scrimmage each play. Turns out your sliders had CPU run block at 0. Well, now what?

I decided to switch to All-Pro with your sliders, and what a game I had. I'm in 2014, and I barely squeaked by the lowly Buccaneers 27-20 in my first game. It provided enough challenge for me, yet wasn't aggravating like All-Madden was. I allowed one huge run, stuffed some runs, and gave up some yards here and there. Not too easy, not too hard.

All-Pro with your red sliders seems to be what the doctor ordered for me.
Old 01-01-2014, 06:07 PM   #66
Rookie

Desalbert's Arena

OVR: 1

I'm also getting routinely destroyed by the cpu run game. It's the blocking that turns their RBs into beasts. But with Run-block at 0 I'm not sure where to turn next.
Houston Rockets
Buffalo Sabres
Army

Commissioner of TBFL Madden on OS http://www.operationsports.com/forums/tbfl/

TBFL Colts
Year 1: 9-7-0 (No playoffs)
Old 01-02-2014, 03:20 AM   #67
Pro

OVR: 9

just got my PS4 from my wife forChristmas with a ton of games i only played 4 games so far in my CCM with the Bears on All Madden Default sliders and i noticed my team was getting way too many sacks with Corey Wooton with 6 and Henry Melton with 5 just through 4 games. also noticed my o-line was giving up too many sacks 13 through 4 games alot of which arw my fault and not the O- lines, Also noticed my offense was too good i was constantly torching people in the passing game throwing for 400yds the first game and 300 the next two game all in Wins in my 1 loss i only threw for 200yds. also secondary has been better but they drop a lot of sure fire interceptions finna use your Black Sliders for my next game i will let u know how it goes.. #Excited

Best in the world Kobe Bryant, D.Rose, B.Marshall, M.Forte, and B.Urlacher

PSN:Drcool09
Twitter: @Jfinger2011

Best places: Mount Carmel High School, ESPN 1000

R.I.P MOM, Baby J coming soon In April
Old 01-02-2014, 12:35 PM   #68
Pro

What does Heat Seeker and Ball Hawk do and do u have them on or off i currently have them off abou to play my 5th game of the season with the Bears but First game using your All Madden Black set

Old 01-03-2014, 05:03 AM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desalbert
I'm also getting routinely destroyed by the cpu run game. It's the blocking that turns their RBs into beasts. But with Run-block at 0 I'm not sure where to turn next.
What base formation do you use on first down? I suggest using the 4-3 playbook and trying the 4-4. It will give you an extra linebacker in the box to stop the run. It is widely regarded as the best run stopping formation for this years game and should help you out.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:38 PM   #70
Pro

love the sliders sometimes i suck at run defense but its cool cus i have the Bears,But other times where great at it

Only thing I hate is all the dropped User Interceptions compared to the CPU catching every Interception by like a 2:10 ratio wish that could be changed love the sliders tho man

Old 01-04-2014, 03:11 PM   #71
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013
love the sliders sometimes i suck at run defense but its cool cus i have the Bears,But other times where great at it

Only thing I hate is all the dropped User Interceptions compared to the CPU catching every Interception by like a 2:10 ratio wish that could be changed love the sliders tho man
If guys caught every INT there would be 12 INTs a game.

Its just an issue with Madden, not sliders.

PS4 Pro Media
Imgur - Twitch - YouTube

OS Blog
Old 01-04-2014, 04:09 PM   #72
Rookie

prezidentj33's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinger2013

I completely agree with you. we've noticed it in every game we've played. they rarely tip balls. if it is near them they will pick it or if it's thrown right to them they pick it. In real football this does not happen but hardly at all. So many drop the ball regardless of how easy of a pick it should have been. infact id say more are dropped then caught.

We turned down interceptions for the CPU to 30 to see how the gameplay is, not that we will notice any diff other than them not going for picks but it's worth a shot.

And it very well may just be madden. which i'm believing to be the case anyway, i'm in denial haha

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »