SECElit3's Madden 25 Next Generation Slider Settings - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

SECElit3's Madden 25 Next Generation Slider Settings

This is a discussion on SECElit3's Madden 25 Next Generation Slider Settings within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 12-19-2013, 07:49 PM   #9
MVP

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: SECElit3's Madden 25 Next Generation Slider Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by voorheesmc
I have found that the cpu wr catch slider is affected by the pass blk slider must be at least 40 for the cpu wr to catch passes. ALSO THE INT SLIDER IS HEAVLY EFFECTED BY PASS COV SLIDER with pass cov at 0 and int's on 100 i throw 0 pics pass cov on 30 ints on 0 I threw 3. Just a little bit of what i've found
Yeah I spotted that the first day I got the game when I was testing out the pass coverage slider. I also had there pass blocking on 0 and saw how they were dropping a bunch of passes. Like you said 40 is probably the lowest you can go with there pass blocking. I have it at 50 though. They dropped a few too many at 40 for my taste.
Old 12-20-2013, 01:08 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 8

Awesome, right before the company shuts down for christmas break.
Good to see your doing a set for m25
Old 12-20-2013, 02:17 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

Playing first game in my Seattle Seahawks CFM

2-0 Seattle vs 0-2 Jacksonville Jaguars

Things I'll be looking for:
  • Realistic CPU Passing percentage / accuracy
  • Solid CPU Run Defense against the run.
  • Solid CPU run defense vs outside runs and Read Option (Russel Wilson is currently avg 8.9 ypc

I have yet to find a slider set that can fix these issues, but if it's possible if ANYONE can get it don it's SECELit3…Be back with stats.

EDIT:BTW Marshawn Lynch is out 3 weeks, starting rookie running back Christine Michael…only a 72 OVR, but has 92 speed, 78 STR, and 89 TRK lol. We'll see how jacksonville's defense fairs against him.

Last edited by ChaseTheTruth; 12-20-2013 at 03:24 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2013, 03:33 AM   #12
Banned

OVR: 0

Ok first game with this set against the Jaguars using the Seahawks.

The Good:
User Pass Defense was the best I've ever seen this game play and I think that is a keeper

THe Bad:
The CPU actually dropped every pass ever…in the world 11 team drops going int o the 4th Chad Henne is 10-31 3 INTs 32%

I'm up 44-10 (threw a pick 6) with 15:00 to go in the 4th and I just pulled my starters. That said I am actually going to quit the game. I do not believe in altering sliders after 1 game, but the injuries are just insane. I lost: Brandon Browner, Percy Harvin, Sidney RIce, Jonathan Baldwin, and Earl Thomas, get this ALL of the injuries are 7+ weeks. Not to mention the Jags lost 4 guys as well. The Injury slider is directly tied to the fatigue slider (More tired players injure more easily) So I will definitely be bringing the injury slider down significantly before my next game.

I thought the HUM passing game was realistic (there may be a little too much pass rush coming from mediocre CPU DTS but we'll see).

As for the run game that will require further evaluation as well. My 72 OVR RB Christine Michael was 17 att for 106 yards (6.2 YPC). I want to see how we play against a better defense.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:21 AM   #13
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaseTheTruth
Ok first game with this set against the Jaguars using the Seahawks.

The Good:
User Pass Defense was the best I've ever seen this game play and I think that is a keeper

THe Bad:
The CPU actually dropped every pass ever…in the world 11 team drops going int o the 4th Chad Henne is 10-31 3 INTs 32%

I'm up 44-10 (threw a pick 6) with 15:00 to go in the 4th and I just pulled my starters. That said I am actually going to quit the game. I do not believe in altering sliders after 1 game, but the injuries are just insane. I lost: Brandon Browner, Percy Harvin, Sidney RIce, Jonathan Baldwin, and Earl Thomas, get this ALL of the injuries are 7+ weeks. Not to mention the Jags lost 4 guys as well. The Injury slider is directly tied to the fatigue slider (More tired players injure more easily) So I will definitely be bringing the injury slider down significantly before my next game.

I thought the HUM passing game was realistic (there may be a little too much pass rush coming from mediocre CPU DTS but we'll see).

As for the run game that will require further evaluation as well. My 72 OVR RB Christine Michael was 17 att for 106 yards (6.2 YPC). I want to see how we play against a better defense.
Thanks for the feedback! CPU dropped passes actually are the biggest problem I have with this game. I am testing pass block settings, as per some recommendations I received earlier. I think 40 was suggested as the lowest setting. I am not sure how that will affect the rest of the game play, so I will continue to test.

I am still working with the injury slider as well.

Thanks again! The feedback was helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-20-2013, 10:40 AM   #14
On Deck

DaReal Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Tgotks for the feedback! CPU dropped passes actually are the biggest problem I have with this game. I am testing pass block settings, as per some recommendations I received earlier. I think 40 was suggested as the lowest setting. I am not sure how that will affect the rest of the game play, so I will continue to test.

I am still working with the injury slider as well.

Thanks again! The feedback was helpful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have pass block set at 58 for the cpu and I see the cpu rarely drop anything.
Old 12-20-2013, 11:07 AM   #15
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler23
I have pass block set at 58 for the cpu and I see the cpu rarely drop anything.
Same here and their catching at 50. Leave it to EA to destroy the sliders. Way too many picks though on both sides of the ball on the settings I'm using. Funny how we are finding out what slider is linked to what! Maybe by the super bowl we will have it figured out lol
Old 12-20-2013, 11:48 AM   #16
On Deck

DaReal Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooner1
Same here and their catching at 50. Leave it to EA to destroy the sliders. Way too many picks though on both sides of the ball on the settings I'm using. Funny how we are finding out what slider is linked to what! Maybe by the super bowl we will have it figured out lol
Yep lol, I have cpu catch at 50 also and very happy with the results.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »