MySliders & Theory - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

MySliders & Theory

This is a discussion on MySliders & Theory within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-02-2014, 05:02 PM   #9
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MySliders & Theory

Carlboy82, I am in teh same position as you, in that I do not know what settings equal pure, unaltered, player ratings...EA won't say anything which leads me to think they have no clue.
Old 01-02-2014, 05:15 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Carlboy82, I am in teh same position as you, in that I do not know what settings equal pure, unaltered, player ratings...EA won't say anything which leads me to think they have no clue.
Your absolutely right. They have no idea whatsoever. If they any idea, they would have let the Madden game players know. Ive bought this game every year for 25 years, and its wearing thin on me that EA, year after year, cant getthis game right.
Old 01-03-2014, 06:59 PM   #11
Rookie

With the stats above no challenge with the CPU run game? Do any backs exceed 100 to 150 and 150 to 200 against you? CPU only 20 yd rushing is not a challenge and seems to me adjustment needs to be made.

I now am using sliders trying to figure out how to slow down the CPU rush game. Against ravens held Rice to 100 yds or so and lost 40-7, I was the Steelers. But When I played the Redskins Morris, he had about 270 and RG3 had 38 yds or so against Cowboys and I won 30-27, was down 24-6 start of 4th quarter.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-03-2014, 07:12 PM   #12
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

The run game seems to be very sensitive; thus a fine line between a good rush game and a bad one in connection with adjustments to other sliders...It is the number one area of frustration for me at this time...Still working on it...
Old 01-03-2014, 08:22 PM   #13
Rookie

With the stats above no challenge with the CPU run game? Do any backs exceed 100 to 150 and 150 to 200 against you? CPU only 20 yd rushing is not a challenge and I would want CPU rame game more realistic IMP.
Old 01-03-2014, 08:23 PM   #14
Rookie

I may be able to help you with your rushing issues with sliders.

I now am using sliders trying to figure out how to slow down the CPU rush game. Against ravens held Rice to 100 yds or so and lost 40-7, I was the Steelers. But When I played the Redskins Morris, he had about 270 and RG3 had 38 yds or so against Cowboys and I won 30-27, was down 24-6 start of 4th quarter.
Old 01-03-2014, 10:08 PM   #15
MVP

4thQtrStre5S's Arena

I haven't had anyone over 150 yards...Yet...But I am rather solid at defending the run....I run more 4-3 defenses...Actually like the Giants Defensive Playbook...Also use the Carolina Panthers defensive playbook...

I have played against the Buccaneers, Jets, 49ers and Colts with these sliders, and slight variations...So not teams with big time run offenses, except 49ers, but they passed a good bit....

Plan on going against the Eagles, Bills, Seahawks and Vikings next.
Old 01-04-2014, 10:11 AM   #16
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
I have decided to follow the explanations in the following thread in regards to NCAA 14 and just inject them into M25 Next Gen.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ts-resuls.html

(ALL-PRO)
..............USER/CPU
PASSING
QB Accuracy.... 50/50 Impact: High(Sweet Spot:5-10)
Pass Block..... 45/55 Impact: High(Sweet Spot:50)(?Pass Blk & Run Blk slight connect?)
WR Catch....... 40/50 Impact: Minimal

RUSHING
Run Block...... 55/50 Impact: High (Sweet Spot:60(50))(?Combines Rusher ability & Run Block)
Fumbles........ 5/5

PASS DEFENSE
Reaction Time.. 20/20 Impact: Med-High(Sweet Spot:15-20)(?Combines Rush def Reaction Time of LBs & DBs)
Interception... 30/30 Impact: Medium(Sweet Spot:35)
Pass Cover..... 75/75 Impact: Medium(Sweet Spot:75-90)

RUN DEFENSE
Tackle......... 30/30 Impact: Medium(Sweet Spot: 30)(?Combines Block Shed & Tackle)
See red above....that is going to kill you as the pass coverage slider is going to you too many interceptions (suspected that the interception and pass coverage sliders are flip-flopped).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »