Home

Rating matter sliders?

This is a discussion on Rating matter sliders? within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-08-2014, 01:04 AM   #1
Rookie

David129's Arena

OVR: 4
Rating matter sliders?

I'm looking to play a CCM wants rating to matter & don't want every game to feel the same.I want to be able to feel I'm playing Denver vs playing the Jaxs.Who has the best sliders that will give me that?I want rating to matter there in the game for a reason.Thanks for the help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2014, 01:33 AM   #2
Banned

Emporia's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Rating matter sliders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by David129
I'm looking to play a CCM wants rating to matter & don't want every game to feel the same.I want to be able to feel I'm playing Denver vs playing the Jaxs.Who has the best sliders that will give me that?I want rating to matter there in the game for a reason.Thanks for the help.
That is the most botched and confusing title / post I've ever seen, but I understand your point. I was going to post a similar thread for feedback for those that have played with three main sliders here, TNK, Mizzou, and Philly. I've played with Miz and TNK but not enough games to get a good feel. Overall, every slider set and default sucks. This game is a joke and it's sad that it takes dedication from those few guys to try and make it work. IT'S F'ING 2014 NEXT GEN AND THIS IS WHAT WE GOT!!! PATHETIC....START BOYCOTTING EA PPL, even though a few years will suck, in the long run, maybe we'll get games that actually are good.

Old 01-08-2014, 11:05 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emporia
That is the most botched and confusing title / post I've ever seen, but I understand your point. I was going to post a similar thread for feedback for those that have played with three main sliders here, TNK, Mizzou, and Philly. I've played with Miz and TNK but not enough games to get a good feel. Overall, every slider set and default sucks. This game is a joke and it's sad that it takes dedication from those few guys to try and make it work. IT'S F'ING 2014 NEXT GEN AND THIS IS WHAT WE GOT!!! PATHETIC....START BOYCOTTING EA PPL, even though a few years will suck, in the long run, maybe we'll get games that actually are good.

I couldnt agree with you more about this game. Almost 2 months since i got NG Madden 25 for the PS4, and im still trying to get this game to play LIKE IT SHOULD. Twenty five years ive purchased this game, and EA still cant get it right. Fool me once, shame on EA, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me 25 times, i need to be beaten silly for being a fool.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:28 PM   #4
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
I couldnt agree with you more about this game. Almost 2 months since i got NG Madden 25 for the PS4, and im still trying to get this game to play LIKE IT SHOULD. Twenty five years ive purchased this game, and EA still cant get it right. Fool me once, shame on EA, fool me twice, shame on me, fool me 25 times, i need to be beaten silly for being a fool.
That is great man Lol, I totally agree I pray and beg for someone to step up and make a football besides EA. I would already buy it no matter how the game is just something different from EA would be amazing fresh experience. The proof is in the pudding and EA will never give us a real realistic NFL experience, plain and simple. Same things don't work from 5 yrs ago that never got fixed they just suck at making football games. This football series should be miles and miles ahead of were it is now.

Playing:
Old 01-08-2014, 08:08 PM   #5
Banned

Emporia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
Exactly....idiots we are!! I'll tell you what, even though I went on a rant here and I'm scattered in a few other posts with my ranting, I'm not even kidding. I mentioned it in another post. If people stop buying the crap, then it'll change or fail. Example......remember a game known as SOCOM. People loved it and thought it would last forever. Where is it now? COD, first year I finally said **** Activision. The last two years I kept buying the same crap and this year I finally said no, done. The GF brought it home one day for me as a surprise and to my surprise, I didn't break down. Had her take it back and it felt so good to be done with it. As for Madden, this is the last Madden I'll buy (unless I see the reviews and people talking amazing and that's ummmmm never going to happen.......it's EA.)

On a side note, I did post a basic slider setting that makes the game ok to play. Basic and fun, nothing to crazy. It's under sliders. Two adjustments to coverage at interceptions although I just threw a realistic 6 picks, however 4 of them were my forcing the action, so I'm not to mad. The settings have been working ok overall.

To end this novel, if I or you should buy next years game, we need to get on a plane and come face to face so we can beat the **** out of each other, although if I could finally resist COD, I should be good with this garbage game................so I'll just beat the **** out of you.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2014, 08:14 PM   #6
Banned

Emporia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler23
That is great man Lol, I totally agree I pray and beg for someone to step up and make a football besides EA. I would already buy it no matter how the game is just something different from EA would be amazing fresh experience. The proof is in the pudding and EA will never give us a real realistic NFL experience, plain and simple. Same things don't work from 5 yrs ago that never got fixed they just suck at making football games. This football series should be miles and miles ahead of were it is now.
Ohhhh I hear yaaaaaaaaa...if you read my above post response, that sums up my feelings, but if some random company put out a football game that had pet icons and mythical creatures playing, I'd buy the g.d. thing as long as the gameplay is good. If there is one game that is doable for me by EA, and I might be biased as you can see my logo, but their NHL gameplay is pretty decent. But that's also realizing it's been like that for the last five years. All that game gets is a minor tweak. EA is just a bunch offffffffffffffff oh forget it lol.

It's just sad that it's next gen and this is it...pathetic really. I'm sure you saw above but I did find the simplest tweak to make it somewhat fun. If your above average and don't get nuts with this game like me, they might work for you. So far, it's been doable for me. Although the more I think it infuriates me as it should not just be doable; the game should be awesome. Ok, I'm done ranting lol. Happy crappy gaming if you're playing EA.

Old 01-08-2014, 08:40 PM   #7
MVP

RangersCruz's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emporia
Exactly....idiots we are!! I'll tell you what, even though I went on a rant here and I'm scattered in a few other posts with my ranting, I'm not even kidding. I mentioned it in another post. If people stop buying the crap, then it'll change or fail. Example......remember a game known as SOCOM. People loved it and thought it would last forever. Where is it now? COD, first year I finally said **** Activision. The last two years I kept buying the same crap and this year I finally said no, done. The GF brought it home one day for me as a surprise and to my surprise, I didn't break down. Had her take it back and it felt so good to be done with it. As for Madden, this is the last Madden I'll buy (unless I see the reviews and people talking amazing and that's ummmmm never going to happen.......it's EA.)

On a side note, I did post a basic slider setting that makes the game ok to play. Basic and fun, nothing to crazy. It's under sliders. Two adjustments to coverage at interceptions although I just threw a realistic 6 picks, however 4 of them were my forcing the action, so I'm not to mad. The settings have been working ok overall.

To end this novel, if I or you should buy next years game, we need to get on a plane and come face to face so we can beat the **** out of each other, although if I could finally resist COD, I should be good with this garbage game................so I'll just beat the **** out of you.

Then why did you buy it?
Old 01-08-2014, 09:19 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangersCruz
Then why did you buy it?
Come on Cruz, you know exactly why we buy it. We keep hoping that one year EA will get it right, and their is absolutely no other Pro Football game on the Market. Thats it! The year that 2k5 came out, I purchased both games. Played them, and sent the Madden right back to the game store. Since then, there have been no choices.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »