OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU

This is a discussion on OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-12-2014, 11:51 AM   #9
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999
what is your auto subs sets

Autosubs don't work. Mine are set to default. I've read a ton of threads on autosubs, and I just don't believe anyone has nailed it and I just feel that these are too broken out of the box to try and fix, so I just leave mine at default. I always spell my RB personally from the play call screen and I have a RB that I use primarily in passing formations, so I set my team up like that to get RB subs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-12-2014, 12:56 PM   #10
On Deck

DaReal Milticket's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU

I'm gonna give these a try, I think i got my sliders nailed down but going to give this a go, so I can finally start my franchise. Unreal, had the game since Nov 17 and finally now got things down since the game is broken every yr and maybe I can start my season Way to go EA.
Old 01-12-2014, 01:33 PM   #11
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler23
I'm gonna give these a try, I think i got my sliders nailed down but going to give this a go, so I can finally start my franchise. Unreal, had the game since Nov 17 and finally now got things down since the game is broken every yr and maybe I can start my season Way to go EA.

Lol, man. For real, I know. Same boat, here. It's taken this long to tweak things around for me. The sliders are responding differently than current gen, so that kind of hurt. And, CG out of the box was very offensive, so u had to tweak towards defense. NG, for me anyways, out of the box was very defensive, and I've had to tweak towards offense. Especially the coverage and INTs. As to specific sliders, I can tell u that the pass cov slider did NOTHING in CG. But, in NG, it controls EVERYTHING! It's an extremely important slider now and can dictate how the entire d plays. The tackling slider seems broken in NG, IMO. It does 'stuff,' but I just can't get a feel for exactly 'what'. Lol. And, as I've said, I think the one thing missing from my sliders, for me, is there aren't very many broken tackles. I enjoy stiff arming, especially with Steven Jackson, and it's just not doing much now. But, lowering that tackle slider to a point where u start to break tackles actually lowers the blockshed of the d to the point where u can run outside all day. So, for me, I am NOW enjoying NG more than CG. It's not a huge improvement, IMO, but the d is playing much better and more true, I think, to NFL standards. And, I just lost again, which is kind of irritating me. I threw 5 picks. But, there were a couple 'madden' type deals that happened that pissed me off, otherwise I may have been able to at least tie the game and get back in it. But, in that game and the last game I played, I'm seeing some quality animations I hadn't seen in awhile. Good DB/WR interactions, swatted balls to go along with those INTs.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2014, 04:25 PM   #12
Pro

northmen24's Arena

OVR: 1

Injuries?
Fatigue?
Game Speed?
Threshold?
Old 01-12-2014, 04:44 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
Lol, man. For real, I know. Same boat, here. It's taken this long to tweak things around for me. The sliders are responding differently than current gen, so that kind of hurt. And, CG out of the box was very offensive, so u had to tweak towards defense. NG, for me anyways, out of the box was very defensive, and I've had to tweak towards offense. Especially the coverage and INTs. As to specific sliders, I can tell u that the pass cov slider did NOTHING in CG. But, in NG, it controls EVERYTHING! It's an extremely important slider now and can dictate how the entire d plays. The tackling slider seems broken in NG, IMO. It does 'stuff,' but I just can't get a feel for exactly 'what'. Lol. And, as I've said, I think the one thing missing from my sliders, for me, is there aren't very many broken tackles. I enjoy stiff arming, especially with Steven Jackson, and it's just not doing much now. But, lowering that tackle slider to a point where u start to break tackles actually lowers the blockshed of the d to the point where u can run outside all day. So, for me, I am NOW enjoying NG more than CG. It's not a huge improvement, IMO, but the d is playing much better and more true, I think, to NFL standards. And, I just lost again, which is kind of irritating me. I threw 5 picks. But, there were a couple 'madden' type deals that happened that pissed me off, otherwise I may have been able to at least tie the game and get back in it. But, in that game and the last game I played, I'm seeing some quality animations I hadn't seen in awhile. Good DB/WR interactions, swatted balls to go along with those INTs.

Thanks.

Does Roughing the Passer Slider set to Zero allow for the defensive linemen to follow thru and hit the QB as they should after the pass is released ?

I like your penalty settings.

I had a 12-6 game betwern Steelers and chiefs using my tweaked defensive sliders.

I was shocked !!!!!!

Last edited by HopiDesertPriest; 01-12-2014 at 04:47 PM.
Old 01-12-2014, 05:23 PM   #14
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by northmen24
Injuries?

Fatigue?

Game Speed?

Threshold?

Aw, crap. I forgot those. One of them is extremely important: min threshold 35. I think this is where it's at. This allows your RB to get moving a little quicker and now the sprint button actually does something, but it isn't overpowered, IMO. Also, it allows speedy WRs to beat slow cbs deep.
Injuries 50
Fatigue 50
Game speed normal
Min thresh 35

I will update the OP with these as well. I haven't seen a ridiculous amount of injuries, so I'm fine with default. Fatigue seems about right for me at 50 as well and with auto subs not working well, I'm fine with it at default. From previous experiences, I wouldn't put it higher than 55, IMO.

Old 01-12-2014, 05:43 PM   #15
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HopiDesertPriest
Thanks.

Does Roughing the Passer Slider set to Zero allow for the defensive linemen to follow thru and hit the QB as they should after the pass is released ?

I like your penalty settings.

I had a 12-6 game betwern Steelers and chiefs using my tweaked defensive sliders.

I was shocked !!!!!!

I actually can't say for sure on the RTP, but I believe it is, and possibly it's causing for a few more incompletions as the lineman are hitting me as I throw it, which is fine by me. I can tell u with great accuracy that this slider goes from nothing at 54 to being called multiple times per game at 55. And, when it's called, it's simply a goofy animation where a defensive player simply grazes the QB long after the pass has gone and the QB flops. It's pretty awful, so I choose to turn this all the way down in case it was causing any other random goofs in gameplay.
And yeah, I'm getting stuck kicking a lot of FGs lately which is actually a nice change of pass from CG where u could often score at will.

Old 01-12-2014, 07:25 PM   #16
Rookie

boneyard40's Arena

I definately think 35 thres is the sweet spot.Getin alot of realistic seperation from your fast wr and db.play another 3 games with these and the sliders play great 4 me.Lot of great interaction between the wr's and Db's.Alot of animations ive never seen before.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »