Home

OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU

This is a discussion on OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-20-2014, 01:12 AM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU

Do you want the Best PS-4 Rosters Ever Made for Madden ?

Search my PSN -- HopiDesertPriest

They play great with Hanky's Sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2014, 10:49 AM   #26
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU

I think tackling at 65 is too high. These tacklers never miss!
Old 01-21-2014, 08:18 PM   #27
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
I think tackling at 65 is too high. These tacklers never miss!

Yeah, that's a tricky one. I really don't want it this high. But, when I tried lowering and lowering it, I still wasn't seeing broken tackles. I had it all the way down to 30 or so, and I still wasn't seeing broken tackles. But, I was seeing massive runs to the outside. Next gen sliders actually seem a little worse than CG. I think NG is a better game, but the sliders are extra funky, or extra not working. So, u lower the tackle slider, and now nobody blocksheds. That's not what I want. I thought I might find something strange going higher, something like an odd broken slider, I guess, where for some reason, high tackles equals more broken tackles. I've seen strange things before with the sliders. So, I tried it high for the heck of it. Ultimately, I can't find ANY good setting for this, so I've just left it at 64.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-21-2014, 08:40 PM   #28
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
Yeah, that's a tricky one. I really don't want it this high. But, when I tried lowering and lowering it, I still wasn't seeing broken tackles. I had it all the way down to 30 or so, and I still wasn't seeing broken tackles. But, I was seeing massive runs to the outside. Next gen sliders actually seem a little worse than CG. I think NG is a better game, but the sliders are extra funky, or extra not working. So, u lower the tackle slider, and now nobody blocksheds. That's not what I want. I thought I might find something strange going higher, something like an odd broken slider, I guess, where for some reason, high tackles equals more broken tackles. I've seen strange things before with the sliders. So, I tried it high for the heck of it. Ultimately, I can't find ANY good setting for this, so I've just left it at 64.

Thanks for the explanation. That's certainly a problem. Im messing around to to increase my YAC as it feels like I catch and am tackled straight away (Part of the problem is the over momentum of receivers carrying them 5 steps in the way they were going).

Ill try and raise rush defense, lower tackles to 0, just for the heck of it.
Old 01-22-2014, 12:20 AM   #29
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Kidd
Thanks for the explanation. That's certainly a problem. Im messing around to to increase my YAC as it feels like I catch and am tackled straight away (Part of the problem is the over momentum of receivers carrying them 5 steps in the way they were going).

Ill try and raise rush defense, lower tackles to 0, just for the heck of it.

U could try messing with the PI sliders for yac. I've found that having higher off PI than def PI allows for more separation during the route for the WR and can lead to more yac. If you're using my sliders as a base, u could try something like off PI 72, def PI 70. I have normally kept these close to one another. I feel that def 72 and off 71 allows for the defender to be right on the WR, so that could lead to less yac. U could actually try them both at 72 and u would also see more separation. With these sliders, I've found u can use the max passing effectively as well. If u see a WR open, throw the ball towards the open space with max passing as opposed to just passing him the ball. That can help as well.
As for the WRs running out of bounds, this is another tricky deal. I feel that 59 WR catch is as high as u can go with still some legit dropped balls and some balls being dropped when hit and some being caught when hit. WR catch definitely helps with the garbage animations you mentioned. I would actually prefer to have this at 80 for the animations and u see the WR challenge more for the ball as well. Sadly, u get no drops and the WRs are a bit too strong, so again there's a trade off there. If u want better animations leading to better yac, u could try 70-80 WR catch. But, u probably won't see any drops and WRs will hold onto the ball when hit more often than they should, IMO. But, u could try that out and see how it goes.

Last edited by OhMrHanky; 01-22-2014 at 12:27 AM.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:44 AM   #30
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
U could try messing with the PI sliders for yac. I've found that having higher off PI than def PI allows for more separation during the route for the WR and can lead to more yac. If you're using my sliders as a base, u could try something like off PI 72, def PI 70. I have normally kept these close to one another. I feel that def 72 and off 71 allows for the defender to be right on the WR, so that could lead to less yac. U could actually try them both at 72 and u would also see more separation. With these sliders, I've found u can use the max passing effectively as well. If u see a WR open, throw the ball towards the open space with max passing as opposed to just passing him the ball. That can help as well.
As for the WRs running out of bounds, this is another tricky deal. I feel that 59 WR catch is as high as u can go with still some legit dropped balls and some balls being dropped when hit and some being caught when hit. WR catch definitely helps with the garbage animations you mentioned. I would actually prefer to have this at 80 for the animations and u see the WR challenge more for the ball as well. Sadly, u get no drops and the WRs are a bit too strong, so again there's a trade off there. If u want better animations leading to better yac, u could try 70-80 WR catch. But, u probably won't see any drops and WRs will hold onto the ball when hit more often than they should, IMO. But, u could try that out and see how it goes.

Nice, I will give these a try. Thanks for taking the time to explain.
Old 01-24-2014, 10:33 PM   #31
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

COACH MODE CFM BUCS 17 JETS 9 Jets Geno 29-51-270-2INT, Rushing Ivory 13-35, He got hurt for the rest of the game in the 2nd qtr Goodson 10-47, Receiving Winslow 11-65, Cribbs 6-105, Holmes 4-45, Goodson 2-21, Jets D 3Sacks 2 INT, Bucs Glennon 18-31-177-2INT, Rushing Martin 20-81Receiving Jackson 4-50, Shepard 4-34, Stocker 4-44, Underwood 3-34, Bucs D 6 Sacks 2 INT Penaltys 3 Total Clipping, Holding , Facemask, Total Plays 134
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2014, 10:08 AM   #32
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
COACH MODE CFM BUCS 17 JETS 9 Jets Geno 29-51-270-2INT, Rushing Ivory 13-35, He got hurt for the rest of the game in the 2nd qtr Goodson 10-47, Receiving Winslow 11-65, Cribbs 6-105, Holmes 4-45, Goodson 2-21, Jets D 3Sacks 2 INT, Bucs Glennon 18-31-177-2INT, Rushing Martin 20-81Receiving Jackson 4-50, Shepard 4-34, Stocker 4-44, Underwood 3-34, Bucs D 6 Sacks 2 INT Penaltys 3 Total Clipping, Holding , Facemask, Total Plays 134

Right on. Those stats look good. I've been slowly messing around with some slider modifications and feel I found a good spot for reducing QB sacks. 6 isn't totally unrealistic, but if u want to see fewer sacks, put CPU QB ACC at 36 and hum pass cov at 64. I believe this is the combo allowing for the proper QB time window in the pocket. I've played a few games with my adjusted set, and the last game had 3 total sacks and the CPU QB was absolutely getting rid of the ball appropriately. I believe I have QB pass Blk at 56, now as well, and I think those 3 sliders in particular really affect sacks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »