OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU

This is a discussion on OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 01-26-2014, 01:20 PM   #41
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU

another good game versus the jets won 38-35 should have a blow out but i threw 5 int 3 where return for td

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2014, 06:27 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 0
OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU

I put these sliders in and had WAY TO MANY fumbles and INT's

5 forced fumbles
8 INT's

Also 0 penalties and way too many sacks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by shanech24; 01-26-2014 at 06:34 PM.
Old 01-26-2014, 07:27 PM   #43
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Re: OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanech24
I put these sliders in and had WAY TO MANY fumbles and INT's

5 forced fumbles
8 INT's

Also 0 penalties and way too many sacks!

Interesting. I see about 2 fumbles every 3 games or so. Lol. Things are always different for everybody. I'm testing a few things right now and because I'm not seeing many fumbles, I sort of give up on it, and I'm putting fumbles at 32 or 36, I think. Feel free to up that. Fumbles are definitely a personal preference thing, IMO and may depend on player personnel. Really, though, I still rarely see them. For the INTs, I do feel these sliders give solid pass coverage in general and force u to be more careful with the ball. If you're careful, u should be able to pass. This is an easy tweak, IMO. If u knock down pass cov a few points (I think 60 is low enough, actually to see a difference) and/or knock down INTs a few ticks (here, u don't need to go lower than 40 IMO to see a difference). So, those are a couple things to try if you're still interested. Zero penalties amazes me to be perfectly honest. I haven't played a zero penalty game in probably 10-20 games with these settings or near these settings as I was tweaking. I almost always see 2 or more holdings, an occasional false start, rare offside, occasional clipping and occasional facemask. So, not sure what to say there. Are u playing in CFM or play now? I've never tested these in play now and often times sliders play a little differently.

Old 01-26-2014, 07:36 PM   #44
Rookie

I'm playing in CFM. Also the fumble slider is tied to the ability for the player to hold onto the ball. Which is why I don't wanna jack that down!

Old 01-26-2014, 07:41 PM   #45
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

the games have been good but the int are to much i play with tom brady and my stats are like 16td and 15 int.how come i dont see a lot of defense plenty holding holding clipping just asking
Old 01-26-2014, 08:15 PM   #46
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999
the games have been good but the int are to much i play with tom brady and my stats are like 16td and 15 int.how come i dont see a lot of defense plenty holding holding clipping just asking

Yeah, for INTs, I really think a simple tweak of CPU pass cov 60 does it for me. I see a big enough difference from 63 to 60. This is the crux of the cov/int slider situation, IMO. 63+ and u will struggle from time to time and often throw the ball to a seemingly open man, but a DB will jump the route from a zone. I personally enjoy this challenge and get get by throwing 2 or less INTs per game with Matt Ryan with the occasional wtf game with 4+ against a team like sea with wicked cbs. The CPUs spacing at 63-64 is just really solid, IMO. They stay in between players and often it fakes u out making u throw to a man I think will be open. At 60, however, just a few ticks down, now u will see DBs in good position but they will tend to shade a particular WR so u have a better view of who to throw to and can pass somewhat easily from time to time. With these sliders, u WILL have to throw the ball away from time to time when nobody is open as well. Not sure how u guys play, but that can sometimes be hard to do because it's a video game and u just want to pass the ball. I force it to Julio jones from time to time because I expect him to go get it even when I see him covered and then, bang, int. My fault, though. Should've thrown it away. So, for me, the way I play, I like the QB challenge I get with the coverage and am able to mix my plays up enough. Throw screens to your RB and WR from time to time. I find when I forget to do that, I tend to throw more picks, once again, forcing it downfield. These sliders will definitely allow u to screen to RBs and WRs. Other sliders sometimes don't work or work too well. I like how the screens play out with these. U will have some success. But, if u throw screens too much, you'll get stuck. So, those are a few options/tips that I use to get my QB back on track and stop throwing INTs. As to the defensive penalties. Man, that's tough to do. U can try upping offsides if u like. I kind of don't like how often you'll see the defenders almost jump, though. So, I've left it at 72 because I do see flinching and can occasionally bait the defense offsides and then snap it when I see them jump, but this is rare. U can raise facemask, but I wouldn't go higher than 60 as u will see a lot and u will see a lot of the facemask tackle animations instead of normal tackle animations, so it sort of takes away from the game. Where I have it, I normally see a facemask once every couple of games. Roughing the passer is sort of the same. Set this to 54, and you'll see nothing. Set it to 55, and you'll see 10+ per game, it's ridiculous and is why I put it at zero. That slider just doesn't work well at all. Sadly , I see and feel def pass interference on many pass plays, I can feel the DB bumping into the WR, but it doesn't get called and/or doesn't happen at the point of contact. Once again, that's just in the programming. It's tough to see pass interference.

Last edited by OhMrHanky; 01-26-2014 at 08:19 PM.
Old 01-26-2014, 09:05 PM   #47
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

I am going check the sliders to see if i have the same numbers. If not i will change them to what you said. Overall the sliders work great so i will let you know

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
Old 01-26-2014, 09:26 PM   #48
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

I know you play on normal speed threshold at 35 if i play on slow or very slow do i need to lower it or raise it or just keep it the same

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »