Home

OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU

This is a discussion on OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2014, 09:39 PM   #49
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999
I know you play on normal speed threshold at 35 if i play on slow or very slow do i need to lower it or raise it or just keep it the same

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

I'm actually not sure about the game speed thing. I've never played on anything but normal and personally like that speed. I would think that it wouldn't matter, but if u play on slow and find yourself making a lot of large yardage plays or u can just tell players are too fast, up it. I do believe that 50 is off IMO no matter the game speed, so I would think having it 40 or lower should be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-26-2014, 09:43 PM   #50
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: OhMrHanky's All-Pro Sliders with Penalties Tweaked meant for Offline CFM vs. CPU

Auto subs i know you said they are broken but there might be hope atleast with my rb i notice with ridley and blount if ridley has a big run blount comes in even if he picked up the first down.i am going to try my wr too but sometime i might see a hb at wr put i want to see. Does fatigue sliders affect auto subs

Old 01-27-2014, 12:33 AM   #51
Just started!

Mrhankey thanks for the sliders I'mseeing some good play. My only issues has been that my dbs seems to read the CPUs routes a bit too well leading to a bit too many ints and coverage sacks, and too few instances where the CPUs wrs are getting some separation. In particluar they react a bit to quickly to crossing routes and slantsToo oftwen. This is to be expected with Joe haden however even buster skrine is seeing very tight coverage. Again its not off much but would like to see a few more windows open up when the CPU passes to increase difficulty as right now all I need to do is run man coverage and I will likely end up with a stop. Any suggestions and which slider I should tweak?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2014, 07:47 AM   #52
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbrowns
Mrhankey thanks for the sliders I'mseeing some good play. My only issues has been that my dbs seems to read the CPUs routes a bit too well leading to a bit too many ints and coverage sacks, and too few instances where the CPUs wrs are getting some separation. In particluar they react a bit to quickly to crossing routes and slantsToo oftwen. This is to be expected with Joe haden however even buster skrine is seeing very tight coverage. Again its not off much but would like to see a few more windows open up when the CPU passes to increase difficulty as right now all I need to do is run man coverage and I will likely end up with a stop. Any suggestions and which slider I should tweak?

A couple of things to try. U can lower hum pass cov. I think 60 is the lowest I like to go, but u could try 58? IMO, though, I feel pass cov is tied more to zone coverage and pass interference is tied to man. I haven't fully tested the different PI settings in NG, but I did mess around with them quite a bit on cg. U can try flip flopping them and putting def PI/off PI at 71/72, or 70/72. If I remember correctly, this was the spot I saw tight man coverage and it's kind of like, with 1 click higher than the other, that player has the advantage. So, if def PI is higher, the def is a step in front. If off is higher, the WR has an advantage. Give that a try and let me know what u see as I'm not positive exactly how it'll turn out. And, u may find the CPU WR now gets even more separation, so it's kind of a tricky situation. I'm currently tweaking a new set (or modifying this one) of sliders and think that actually lowering CPU QB ACC to 36 helps get rid of the ball a little faster and take less sacks. I'm not 100% sure on that as I'm tweaking a few other things, but I believe that was a spot that helped with that. My new set is giving me some variety there. I had a game with only 3 total sacks. But, then I had a game with about 12 total sacks. This has been a hard part of the game to even out and I think a lot of people are working on it, so to speak. I think this can vary depending on how well u play pass d. Those are a couple things that might help. Let me know if u try anything new and how it works out for u. I'm always curious how tweaks help out others.

Old 01-27-2014, 07:58 AM   #53
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame19991999
Auto subs i know you said they are broken but there might be hope atleast with my rb i notice with ridley and blount if ridley has a big run blount comes in even if he picked up the first down.i am going to try my wr too but sometime i might see a hb at wr put i want to see. Does fatigue sliders affect auto subs

Yes, I'm pretty sure fatigue affects autosubs. I've read a lot of threads on autosubs and everyone seems to think it is a part of it. I'm testing WR subs right now as that's the one spot I would really like to see autosubbed during the game to represent some realism and I don't want my star WR disappearing from the game in the final minutes of the game!! Lol, I've seen that happen several times while tweaking autosubs and I can't find my Julio jones when I need a game winning TD!! So, currently I'm playing with fatigue at 56, and WR subs at 90/88. This actually allowed for roddy white to get subbed out for about 3-4 plays during the game after he had a big play and took a few hits being tackled. It made perfect sense for him to come out and I thought I might have found the magic spot. However, later in that same game, jones had about 200 yds for me, but he never sat out a play or two during the game, so once again, he simply disappeared on my final drive. So, I'm actually optimistic that I might be close here. Maybe 90/89. Maybe 89/89. Maybe 90/90. Maybe fatigue 58. These have been tough to nail down. I really don't want fatigue much higher as u will see defenses simply crumble in the 2nd half of games. I may try 58 just to see if it does anything different, but I don't plan on going higher than 60, that's for sure.

Old 01-27-2014, 09:48 AM   #54
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

i am going to try the new setting 90/90 with fatique at 56 for wr i will also pay atention the rb as well.and the other team patriots vs saints so i well let you know how it goes
just notice on my second drive i have been throwng j eledman he was sub for hb vereen
ran a couple of plays with ridley just to see the auto sub between him and blount ridley would get about 2-4 plays then blount would come in for about two still testing the wr

Last edited by thegame19991999; 01-27-2014 at 10:21 AM. Reason: added some text
Old 01-27-2014, 01:08 PM   #55
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

I played lost but i did not feel cheated i throw six picks but it was my fault i was not really paying attention.

PROVERBS 3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2014, 11:28 PM   #56
Just started!

Thanks mrhanky I'll give your suggestions a try and do some tweaking and let you know what I find out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »