PS4 MADDEN 25 OFFLINE CCM ALL MADDEN FULL SEASON SLIDER SETS - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

PS4 MADDEN 25 OFFLINE CCM ALL MADDEN FULL SEASON SLIDER SETS

This is a discussion on PS4 MADDEN 25 OFFLINE CCM ALL MADDEN FULL SEASON SLIDER SETS within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 03-09-2014, 04:09 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PS4 MADDEN 25 OFFLINE CCM ALL MADDEN FULL SEASON SLIDER SETS

LEVEL OF PLAY PRESET TO ALL MADDEN (CUSTOM)
SET SLIDERS @ MAIN MENU BEFORE ENTERING OFFLINE CCM, THEN SAVE
UPLOAD INSIDE OFFLINE CCM MODE, SLIDERS WILL WORK BETTER THIS WAY!

GAME SET UP OPTIONS
Play Call Style Conventional but use game flow if you like
Quarter Length (13 MIN QTRS) SEASON & PLAYOFFS (15 MIN QTRS SUPER BOWL)
Minimum Play Clock Time 18 seconds
Game Speed Slow
Player Progress every 4 weeks

Injury On
Pre-existing ON

AUTO STRAFE OFF
BALL HAWK ON
SWITCH ASSIST ON

INJURIES 2

FATIGUE 55

THRESHOLD (1-3 Slider Set @ 6) (Level 4 Base Slider 4 set @ 5)

BASE 1 GAME SLIDERS HUMAN

PASSING

QB ACCURACY Set 1 @ 10 Set [email protected] 9 Set 3 @ 8 Set 4 @ 6
PASS BLOCKING 30
WR CATCH 75

RUSHING OFFENSE Current set refer to notes on page one for breakdown on sets 1-3

RUN BLOCK (0)
FUMBLES 41 (set 4 set @ 40)

PASS DEFENSE

Base 1 Slider Set

PASS D REACT 22
INT 15
PASS COVERAGE 74

Base 2 Slider Set

PASS D REACT 20
INT 5
PASS COVERAGE 73

Base 3 Slider Set

PASS D REACT 20
INT 0
PASS COVERAGE 73

Been Testing Set 4

Human 21/5/73, 21/9/73, 22/10/73, 22/12/73, 23/13/73 vs. CPU 40/13/40

Base Slider Set 4 –Currently Testing VS CPU Base Slider Set 4

PASS D REACT HUMAN 22 CPU 40
INT HUMAN 8 CPU 13
PASS COVERAGE HUMAN 74 CPU 40

These sliders can delivery very exciting game play and high power offense yardage yields both Human and cpu play.

If you are playing 13 minute qtrs and like to lower your passing yardarge yield per game try increasing your INT slider for CPU or you can use the cpu Base slider set 3.

I am currently also testing the below effects on the cpu INT slider from 0-40 in combination with all other sliders exactly as laided out.

the effects I am getting are exteremly detailed info, working on posting over time once lot of details can be narrowed to more of a perfect finish with the INT slider effect vs. certain sets.

things to consider if you increase Cpu slider from 15-25 or 25-40 increase your human acc, but in doing so you may effect cpu passing attack, this could be a good thing because right not it is impossible with set 4 to stop the cpu passing attack. It will depend on your level of play and defense play selection on how effective you are on stopping the cpu with the current set 4.

If you want to have more defense play raising your INT Slider on CPU to 15-25 and or even higher to 25-40 keeping everything else the same will increase defense coverage and if your pass happy you will throw more INT

If you need little help here in slowing down the CPU QB pass use 24/15/74

Also refer to notes on original post on base slider set 1-3 on first page.

Human Special team sliders

FG POWER (49) SEASON (48) PLAYOFFS
FG ACC 5 UPDATED 1-24-14
PUNT POWER 51
PUNT ACC 69

BASE 1 GAME SLIDERS CPU

PASS OFFENSE

QB ACCURACY 82
PASS BLOCKING 96 updated 1-17-14
WR CATCH 75

RUSH OFFENSE

RUN BLOCK 89
FUMBLES 53

PASS DEFENSE

PASS D REACT 35
INT 0
PASS COVERAGE 20

If you are beating the CPU as a passing team and the 35/0/20 is to easy for you try the base set 2 slider below. My experience is that it gives the game a good balance and gives both human & CPU a lot of potential action during the season, less Int for human. Still will throw 2 Ints in some games I just like the overall play with this set right now.

Base Set 2 Defense Slider: 50/0/38 for CPU Defense will slow down your passing game more, more challenging great set can throw 3 ints a game from my experience, good balance game strategy, good game play should avoid too many picks here. Smart planning has work for me some games here while others get blown out by bad decisions as a QB.

Base Set 3 CPU Defense Slider: 50/25/57 my most difficult set must be on point to keep a head in this game can throw 4 or more Int’s a game.

Base Set 4 CPU Defense Slider 40/13/40 in testing currently but like how the Cpu slowed down my attack

Please remember when changing from Base 1 CPU Defense Sliders to 2 or 3 keep all other sliders the same & don’t change the penalties sets either. If you do it can affect the game play.

TACKLE 98 in Base 1-3 or you can use 99 in base 4 set

CPU SPECIAL TEAMS

FG POWER 45 SIM ALL CPU FG, THEY WILL MISS TIME TO TIME
FG ACC 5
PUNT POWER 48
PUNT ACC 79, TESTING 89, UPDATED 1-24-14
Kickoff Power 44

Penalty Slider Sets

Offside 65
False Start 55
Holding 53
Facemask 53
DPI 67
OPI 89
K/PRI 100
Clipping 57
Int. Grounding 100
Rough Passer 52
Rough Kicker 25

Last edited by txturfcare.com; 03-13-2014 at 10:04 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2014, 10:06 AM   #42
Rookie

updates added to slider sets

read last post with the sets and more details added
Old 03-30-2014, 10:25 AM   #43
Rookie

Tip of the Day!

FUMBLES 41 @41 THE DISPARITY BWTN HUMAN & CPU IS GREATER BY 1 CPU SET @ 53, NOW CPU WILL RUN BETTER THAN IF HUMAN IS SET @ 42. @ 42 HUMAN MORE EFFECTIVE, WHILE CPU LESS EFFECTIVE IN RUN GAME.

Use 42 to increase run effiency and QB will hold on to ball on running play. Less chance RB fumbles slider at 42 vs CPU Slider at 53, if you increase CPU Slider to 55, Human will fumble a lot more. A 41 Human Slider & 55 CPU Slider increase Human fumbles, I was fumbling with QB, RB & WR too.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:30 AM   #44
Rookie

Human Defense Slider sets Tip of the day!

Human Base Slider Set 2 (20/5/73) INCREASE YOUR DIFFICULTY, FEW LESS INT WITH BASE 2, MORE BATTED BALLS DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS SET season 2 divi playoff against Green Bay I had 2 to 3 drops could changed game, no picks

BASE SLIDER 3 DEFENSE

Human Base Slider Set 3 (20/0/73)
Old 04-02-2014, 10:25 PM   #45
Pro

guru8's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm trying to follow... what are the latest sliders? I will start using them tonight
NBA- Phoenix Suns
MLB- Atlanta Braves

'Life is not a sprint, it's a marathon.. you start off fast, and now ya wheezin' in the back" - Jay-Z (2005)
Old 04-04-2014, 09:34 AM   #46
Pro

tyler28's Arena

Ai have a cpl questions. I play all madden and haven't even tried all pro but the interception rate is killing me. I have a list ofmy sliders posted in madden share look up tyler2895. I have worked and tweaked them for months. I continue to throw about 2 picks a game. I just want a competitive game.also I usually blow outthe comp. Should I drop to all pro and do a slider set? I dont think it matters. And what suggestions do you guys have after viewing my sliders.
Old 04-05-2014, 04:30 AM   #47
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ai have a cpl questions. I play all madden and haven't even tried all pro but the interception rate is killing me. I have a list ofmy sliders posted in madden share look up tyler2895. I have worked and tweaked them for months. I continue to throw about 2 picks a game. I just want a competitive game.also I usually blow outthe comp. Should I drop to all pro and do a slider set? I dont think it matters. And what suggestions do you guys have after viewing my sliders.
Drop down the CPU's pass coverage slider. It's actually what triggers the interception animation.
Old 04-07-2014, 10:42 AM   #48
Rookie

txturfcare I think I have winner. I am using the base set3. Last night I played a good game against the CPU. I did loose which I was surprisedin OT. It was definitely worth spending the time to configure the sliders. Achallenge from the CPU is what I needed to get me back interested in MaddenNext-Gen for the PS4.>
It will be interesting to see how the final base set 4 comes out. Have you considered uploading themto the Madden Share?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »