TheDoooogs's All-Pro Sim Sliders - Page 2 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

TheDoooogs's All-Pro Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on TheDoooogs's All-Pro Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 02-18-2014, 07:53 PM   #9
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: TheDoooogs's All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by imfromhoiland
Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate it.

1. I will test this out with the running game.

2. I will test this out, but I want to give you my reasoning. I felt that the CPU completion percentage and int was too high. My thinking was, better coverage to stay on the receiver, and worse reaction time to not be able to get into position and therefore only be able to bat the ball away. I've seen lower completion percentages, but int ha not really changed much.
I completely thought that too but basically the reaction slider is coverage and the coverage slider is amount of INT's! It's absurd lol........ Keep the QB accuracy at 5 too, that's is by far the best setting which you nailed it too!
Old 02-19-2014, 03:16 PM   #10
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by newcastlebronco
Hey first off I just want to say I love how these sliders play out but im starting to have a problem where computer qbs are constantly throwing in the high 80%-90% completion rate. Is there anything I can do to reduce this a bit?
Create a bigger difference between OPI penalty (lower) and DPI penalty (higher) and lower CPU wr catching. Also, lower Int Grounding slider a bit.
Old 03-08-2014, 11:03 AM   #11
Rookie

Kuratchi's Arena

OVR: 2

These sliders look promising. I'll give them a try today and post up the results when I play a few games!

MLB: San Diego Padres
NHL: Colorado Avalanche
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder/ Denver Nuggets
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-10-2014, 01:43 PM   #12
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10

Ran your sliders and really liked what I saw. Like PMO mentioned, LB play was causing some big CPU runs, made changes like he suggested and saw a good improvement with the LB play, especially MLB. The MLB now as making plays on outside runs instead of taking himself out of the play with poor angles.

Also bumped INT to 20 and saw a little tighter coverage, really enjoying the game using your sliders as a base.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:20 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
I would like to make 1 suggestion if you do not mind. I have an offline career going, currently in season 6 and have played every single game. 4 of the years now I havent touched a slider so I say my set is awesome and derived from Mizzou mainly.

2 glaring things I see

1. Tackle set to 35 for both is amazing and also makes your LB's and S's not play dumb, kinda like how the 1 guy said his MLB did nothing, tackle slider affect pursuit and when ya get into the 20's it hurts there abilities a lot

2. Switch your reaction time and pass coverage, make react time 50 and coverage 25, this will make the CB's react better to fly routes and curl routes while coverage low will make them swat balls down not INT everything!

Hope you take this and it helps man. Your other settings looks almost dead on with mine so your slider skills are fantastic!

Edit: With my tackle sliders at 35 and pursuit better I still have HUM run block at 10 like you but CPU run block I have at 70
Late reply. But I was wondering what youve got your cpu pass block slider on, and your fumble slider.
Im testing tackle at 35. Had it at 30 and fumble from 30 to 5 and barely saw any fumbles
with 35 tackle and 50 cpu pass block itlooks like sack gonne be a bit insaine.
Old 03-12-2014, 10:54 AM   #14
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

I have the fumble slider at 35 for both human and CPU with tackle at 55 for both. I get 1 a game on average, still too low but with fumble slider lower it seems to impact the run game too negatively.

Also run block is at 40/60 for Hum/CPU and my holding slider is at 57.

For my passing sliders I use Mizzous

Just my $.02

I've tried many different combinations but I could never get fumbles right, this is the best I've gotten.
Old 03-12-2014, 05:40 PM   #15
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
I have the fumble slider at 35 for both human and CPU with tackle at 55 for both. I get 1 a game on average, still too low but with fumble slider lower it seems to impact the run game too negatively.

Also run block is at 40/60 for Hum/CPU and my holding slider is at 57.

For my passing sliders I use Mizzous

Just my $.02

I've tried many different combinations but I could never get fumbles right, this is the best I've gotten.
Yes still have to find the right setting for fumbles. Just started my 6 season. Played 1 game with 35 tack 5 fum for both human and user. And cpu run block at 70. Both me and the cpu jad a fumble. Not a bad start.
Have to see how it plays out after a few games
Old 03-27-2014, 03:12 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

really liking these. only problem i had was cpu d blanketed my recievers a little to well and my d a little to loose. gonna play with the secondary sliders a little but overall loved these. won my first game 19-14.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »