Home

Realistic Rushing Slider Help

This is a discussion on Realistic Rushing Slider Help within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-31-2014, 10:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Realistic Rushing Slider Help

Hey everyone, i was wondering if someone could help me or point me toward the most realistic rushing/passing sliders. I feel rushing is way to easy. 5 yards per is too high for on average. Not many RBs average that, only 7 averaged 5+ and only 4 of that 7 had a minimum of 150 carries.

So can some help me with this on All-Madden dif?

old psn First-Draft-
new psn mlnD-gAmEz-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2014, 12:01 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: Realistic Rushing Slider Help

In order to make running a little more realistic you have to turn run blocking way down.. I have mine at 5 and tackling at 70. It's still easy to run but that helps a lot..
Old 04-07-2014, 05:19 PM   #3
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUC2303
In order to make running a little more realistic you have to turn run blocking way down.. I have mine at 5 and tackling at 70. It's still easy to run but that helps a lot..
Yes but some of the penalty sliders effect this also. Actually, the penalty sliders are probably the biggest single factor in blocking.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:13 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 20

I'm mainly having trouble getting the CPU to be able to run against me. I upped their run block and lowered fumble but still am not seeing improvements.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:17 PM   #5
Rookie

That is because the CPU run blocking slider is actually their fumble slider. I haven't figured out what the fumbles slider does yet, or which slider is the CPU run blocking slider.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-12-2014, 07:31 AM   #6
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatoes002
I'm mainly having trouble getting the CPU to be able to run against me. I upped their run block and lowered fumble but still am not seeing improvements.
Well also try playing with hum tackle slider (lower = defenders can't come off blocks as easily), and drop KR/PR interference (as this affects defenders' going straight for the ball-carrier). Upping holding/false starts and lowering offsides should give the O-line an advantage too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »