I think i have figured out defensive sliders - Page 8 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

I think i have figured out defensive sliders

This is a discussion on I think i have figured out defensive sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 04-12-2014, 06:35 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I think i have figured out defensive sliders

I can't put my pass coverage higher than 0 or I get way too many picks. You should average 1 a game if you're trying to make it sim.
Old 04-12-2014, 06:51 PM   #58
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
I think i have figured out defensive sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyo1980
I can't put my pass coverage higher than 0 or I get way too many picks. You should average 1 a game if you're trying to make it sim.

Disagree with this statement. If I make a bunch of bad passes and get picked that's sim. I don't want ten passes dropped by DB's just to average 1 int a game. There are QBs who end up with 20+ Int's if they aren't good. One of reasons Manning and Brady don't through a lot of picks is because they make good choices and don't through into coverage a lot. At 15 if I don't do good I'll end up with 1-3 ints. To me that's sim. Just my 2 cents
Old 04-12-2014, 06:56 PM   #59
Rookie

I was talking about my pass coverage. CPU pass coverage at 15 is about right, but if I have my pass coverage higher than 0, I'll pick the CPU too much. Yes you have your DB's drop a lot, but there is no way to make the CPU smarter and not throw those passes. I'd rather have my DB's drop a lot of picks and average 1 a game then have 4 picks a game.
Old 04-12-2014, 08:43 PM   #60
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyo1980
I was talking about my pass coverage. CPU pass coverage at 15 is about right, but if I have my pass coverage higher than 0, I'll pick the CPU too much. Yes you have your DB's drop a lot, but there is no way to make the CPU smarter and not throw those passes. I'd rather have my DB's drop a lot of picks and average 1 a game then have 4 picks a game.

I see what your saying. The 15/50/15 is what I have the CPU on. I have user at 45/40/0-15. Haven't decided on my coverage/int slider yet. I'm not seeing a to many picks
Old 04-13-2014, 06:12 PM   #61
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

It seems like tackling slider is two fold from testing. The higher it is the better the tackling/more hit stick hits and the better the run d is overall. At 100 it was a challenge to run even with run block at 50. Just give it a shot. Put CPU tacking at 100 and user run block at 50-0 and see if it's harder to run the ball.
Old 04-13-2014, 06:16 PM   #62
Rookie

The CPU tackling slider is their FG Power slider, see my post about mislabeled sliders, I have some of them figured out, still testing the one's I haven't figure out.
Old 04-13-2014, 07:09 PM   #63
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
It seems like tackling slider is two fold from testing. The higher it is the better the tackling/more hit stick hits and the better the run d is overall. At 100 it was a challenge to run even with run block at 50. Just give it a shot. Put CPU tacking at 100 and user run block at 50-0 and see if it's harder to run the ball.
My problem is the CPU can't rush over 50yds a game...charter how is the CPU rush stats against you...
Old 04-13-2014, 08:00 PM   #64
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyberious4now
My problem is the CPU can't rush over 50yds a game...charter how is the CPU rush stats against you...
What is your tackling slider at?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »