Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders - Page 12 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2014, 05:17 PM   #89
MVP
 
HC0023's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

COACH MODE All sliders were same for HUM as CPU Settings STEELERS 30 JETS 13 BIG BEn went off lol 31-38-458-2TD-1INT, Gradkowski 3-4-38, Rushing Bell 20-53, Blount 2-1 , Big Ben 1-21, Receiving Moore 9-145, Heyward Bey 9-166-1TD, Brown 7-96-1TD, Miller 5-71-1TD, Wheaten 3-11, Johnson 1-7 Steelers D 2 SACKS, JETS Vick 19-32-162-1TD, Rushing Johnson 19-43, Vick 1-5, Powell 1-9, Receiving Kerley 3-51, Decker 3-28, Powell 3-17-1TD, Nelson 3-10. Cumberland 3-24, Johnson 3-16 Bohanon 1-16 JETS D 5 sacks 1 int. TOTAL PLAYS 125 . 5 Penaltys all holding
HC0023 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 03:56 PM   #90
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
COACH MODE All sliders were same for HUM as CPU Settings STEELERS 30 JETS 13 BIG BEn went off lol 31-38-458-2TD-1INT, Gradkowski 3-4-38, Rushing Bell 20-53, Blount 2-1 , Big Ben 1-21, Receiving Moore 9-145, Heyward Bey 9-166-1TD, Brown 7-96-1TD, Miller 5-71-1TD, Wheaten 3-11, Johnson 1-7 Steelers D 2 SACKS, JETS Vick 19-32-162-1TD, Rushing Johnson 19-43, Vick 1-5, Powell 1-9, Receiving Kerley 3-51, Decker 3-28, Powell 3-17-1TD, Nelson 3-10. Cumberland 3-24, Johnson 3-16 Bohanon 1-16 JETS D 5 sacks 1 int. TOTAL PLAYS 125 . 5 Penaltys all holding
Sounds good. I wondered how these hold up in coach mode. I will say that when I've tested coach mode the user side still can be a little different even if the sliders are the same as the cpu side.


What I mean is the user side, even when letting the cpu control them, hasn't played exactly the same as the cpu side. I still had to adjust the user side a little. Maybe it's not that way any more though.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:09 PM   #91
MVP
 
forme95's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: N of Tampa, Fl
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Sounds good. I wondered how these hold up in coach mode. I will say that when I've tested coach mode the user side still can be a little different even if the sliders are the same as the cpu side.


What I mean is the user side, even when letting the cpu control them, hasn't played exactly the same as the cpu side. I still had to adjust the user side a little. Maybe it's not that way any more though.
Ive noticed the same. Because of the few sliders that are reversed for the cpu, its still essentially HUM vs CPU.
forme95 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 10:24 PM   #92
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

I raised threshold back to 50. This seems to be the key to why I started seeing too many user sacks again. Things were going good at 50 then i lowered it and messed things up. It also helps keep outside runs toned down
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 04:23 PM   #93
MVP
 
BlackBetty15's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington D.C.
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Hey Charter, long time no speak man. great sliders here. I am on XB1 and I plugged these in and I will say these play dang good brand of football. My ONLY quam with these...the QB accuracy has to be raised. Played with carson palmer against sam bradford and we BOTH were 32 to 38% completion rate which is outrageous. We both were missing crucial throws where the throw was was out of line. WR wide open and the throws were simply not there. I raised it to 15 and even 20 and the completion % was around 56-63% which was way better. All in all though I really like what you did here. I haven't had to step up and climb the pocket in a long while and these did it. Thanks brother I will keep you posted. Playing CFM as the owner of the cardinals BTW. I am 2-0 thus far with a 17-3 win over the giants and 41-24 win over the lions. I had two pick 6 so that was clutch.
The only thing I hate about this game real is the QB bodies and the inability to edit draft classes. I want some deone buccanon in this team!
__________________
"Im all jacked up on mountain dew!"
" Im just a big hairy american winning machine"
BlackBetty15 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 04:56 PM   #94
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
Hey Charter, long time no speak man. great sliders here. I am on XB1 and I plugged these in and I will say these play dang good brand of football. My ONLY quam with these...the QB accuracy has to be raised. Played with carson palmer against sam bradford and we BOTH were 32 to 38% completion rate which is outrageous. We both were missing crucial throws where the throw was was out of line. WR wide open and the throws were simply not there. I raised it to 15 and even 20 and the completion % was around 56-63% which was way better. All in all though I really like what you did here. I haven't had to step up and climb the pocket in a long while and these did it. Thanks brother I will keep you posted. Playing CFM as the owner of the cardinals BTW. I am 2-0 thus far with a 17-3 win over the giants and 41-24 win over the lions. I had two pick 6 so that was clutch.
The only thing I hate about this game real is the QB bodies and the inability to edit draft classes. I want some deone buccanon in this team!
You might want to give the QB accuracy more time. I personally don't ever see low numbers like that. Actually I just played the Browns and their rookie had over 70%. I usually have 50-60 with Mallett. With Romo I was at 60-70.

You might do this already but, it helps when you make all changes outside of your CFM and load them into it.

If your only playing play now games your results might be a little different
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 05:39 PM   #95
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: SF East Bay Area
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
My ONLY quam with these...the QB accuracy has to be raised. Played with carson palmer against sam bradford and we BOTH were 32 to 38% completion rate which is outrageous. We both were missing crucial throws where the throw was was out of line.
I started a franchise a few days ago using the default CFM roster using the 'Skins. I had a couple of games like that too with RG3. However, I also had some better games

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I raised threshold back to 50. This seems to be the key to why I started seeing too many user sacks again. Things were going good at 50 then i lowered it and messed things up. It also helps keep outside runs toned down
I am looking forward to trying this out Charter. I have had incredible games and stats with this set, but I have had 2 6+ sack games with the Redskins in 5 games so far (Kerrigan has 9 sacks on the year and Orakpo has 7).

Edit: Played another game with threshold at 50. It made a definite difference....what I noticed is that the plays I was getting sacks on were now hits on the QB as they released the ball. I only had one sack on the game, but guarantee that if the threshold was at 35 that I would have had 5 or 6 minimum....

Last edited by JoshC1977; 05-11-2014 at 07:51 PM.
JoshC1977 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 08:42 PM   #96
MVP
 
BlackBetty15's Arena
 
OVR: 12
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Washington D.C.
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
You might want to give the QB accuracy more time. I personally don't ever see low numbers like that. Actually I just played the Browns and their rookie had over 70%. I usually have 50-60 with Mallett. With Romo I was at 60-70.

You might do this already but, it helps when you make all changes outside of your CFM and load them into it.

If your only playing play now games your results might be a little different
Ok I will make the changes before I start CCM. Was gonna start a new one anyways.
__________________
"Im all jacked up on mountain dew!"
" Im just a big hairy american winning machine"
BlackBetty15 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:04 PM.

Top -