Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders - Page 13 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-11-2014, 08:51 PM   #97
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

I will do a three game sample in a CCM with the Cowboys and post results. I want to fire Jason Garrett like no other. New coach? Mark D'Antonio baby!!!!
Old 05-11-2014, 10:00 PM   #98
Pro

OVR: 0

Charter, I'm going to run a coach mode ccm with the Dolphins using the hum/cpu settings for and I will post results.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:04 AM   #99
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
You might want to give the QB accuracy more time. I personally don't ever see low numbers like that. Actually I just played the Browns and their rookie had over 70%. I usually have 50-60 with Mallett. With Romo I was at 60-70.

You might do this already but, it helps when you make all changes outside of your CFM and load them into it.

If your only playing play now games your results might be a little different
Hey Charter, leaving COD because of the lag switching and other hacks. I'm good but not good enough to fight an entire cheating clan and it seems to be getting worse. I was a huge NCAA football gamer many years ago and want to get back into some football. I want to pick up Madden tomorrow. I always had my own slider sets but I am thinking of starting with yours. It would take months for me to figure them out and I just don't want to go through that process right now. When you say load the slider set in the main settings, how do you import those into CCM? Or do you set them up on the main settings then start your CCM and manually input them or transfer them directly into CCM? Anyway I know I sound like a noob, but I just want to get rolling as quickly as possible.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:12 AM   #100
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I raised threshold back to 50. This seems to be the key to why I started seeing too many user sacks again. Things were going good at 50 then i lowered it and messed things up. It also helps keep outside runs toned down
Probably this is the only way to go.
I tried to rise PBLK (I have it at 68 for CPU), lower Int. Grounding (I have it at 25) but still I get from 3 to 6 sacks per game even against the best offensive lines (sometimes I get even 8 sacks).
I have threshold at 35 so I'll try 50 and see if this helps. I hope so.
Old 05-12-2014, 04:59 AM   #101
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Just finished week one against the giants. Real good game man... Won 17-7 and it was one of those games where going in the 4th I was a tad worried. Where in before I would go for it on 4th and 4...here I wasn't. It takng the chance for fear of losing. I will post in depth stats and impressions but these are good. Also got the game looking sweet by adjusting the xb1 settings and redoing my tv settings so minus a very slight graphical difference this felt like a more responsive version of the ps4 which is big win
Old 05-12-2014, 09:31 AM   #102
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKILLETT
Hey Charter, leaving COD because of the lag switching and other hacks. I'm good but not good enough to fight an entire cheating clan and it seems to be getting worse. I was a huge NCAA football gamer many years ago and want to get back into some football. I want to pick up Madden tomorrow. I always had my own slider sets but I am thinking of starting with yours. It would take months for me to figure them out and I just don't want to go through that process right now. When you say load the slider set in the main settings, how do you import those into CCM? Or do you set them up on the main settings then start your CCM and manually input them or transfer them directly into CCM? Anyway I know I sound like a noob, but I just want to get rolling as quickly as possible.
It's easy. You just start your CFM then go to the slider settings in it. You'll see an option to load sliders. It's that simple.
Old 05-12-2014, 10:58 AM   #103
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigTime
Probably this is the only way to go.
I tried to rise PBLK (I have it at 68 for CPU), lower Int. Grounding (I have it at 25) but still I get from 3 to 6 sacks per game even against the best offensive lines (sometimes I get even 8 sacks).
I have threshold at 35 so I'll try 50 and see if this helps. I hope so.
I think there is another culprit that cannot be fixed via sliders.

Have any of you guys ever noticed that O-linemen on CPU teams are usually on a cold streak? I have noticed often that they are when I go into a game and look at the CPU's depth chart.

I think that the criteria that puts O-linemen on cold streaks is too severe. I had to bump all of my O-Line guys to level 4 "consistency" to avoid them goin cold all the time.

But on CPU teams they're always cold! Which lowers their ratings...

Also there is the issue I mentioned previously where starting O-linemen on CPU teams dissappear if you set fatigue to anything over 50.

I think the sack issue will never be fully solved in this Madden. It stinks.

I personally have User tackle at 30
CPU pass block at 70
Int ground at 20
Offsides at 50
False start at 56
Threshold at 40

And I STILL get close to 3 sacks on average a game. Granted I have a great D-Line but sacks are still too easy.
Old 05-12-2014, 11:13 AM   #104
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
I think there is another culprit that cannot be fixed via sliders.

Have any of you guys ever noticed that O-linemen on CPU teams are usually on a cold streak? I have noticed often that they are when I go into a game and look at the CPU's depth chart.

I think that the criteria that puts O-linemen on cold streaks is too severe. I had to bump all of my O-Line guys to level 4 "consistency" to avoid them goin cold all the time.

But on CPU teams they're always cold! Which lowers their ratings...

Also there is the issue I mentioned previously where starting O-linemen on CPU teams dissappear if you set fatigue to anything over 50.

I think the sack issue will never be fully solved in this Madden. It stinks.

I personally have User tackle at 30
CPU pass block at 70
Int ground at 20
Offsides at 50
False start at 56
Threshold at 40

And I STILL get close to 3 sacks on average a game. Granted I have a great D-Line but sacks are still too easy.
Some of it is I don't think CPU pass block slider is actually the pass block slider. I think it's the CPU catch slider. I played a game with CPU pass block at 100 and it seemed like it made no difference. The only thing I noticed was CPU WR's never dropped a pass the whole game.

I wonder if the CPU catch slider is the pass block one. Anyone tried it at 100?.

As for threshold, having it at 50 has really made a big difference for me with sacks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »