Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2014, 02:40 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

I got to try these sliders out for a half in the first game of my 'Skins CFM against the Eagles. I like what I saw, even though it was only for a half. The Eagles ran pretty effectively, with McCoy picking up 94 yards on 12 carries and a TD. Foles was 7-13 for 114 yards and 1 INT. He tried to force a throw in the end zone and Deangelo Hall picked him off. I couldn't get much going against the Eagles D. Alfred Morris had 38 yards on 7 carries, and RGIII was 5-12 for 102 yards. I was down 17-6 at the half when I had to quit.

I felt the coverage for both me and the CPU was a little tighter than with other sliders. I really liked the fact that my DB's weren't picking off the CPU left and right. I did have 3 sacks in the first half, and the CPU had 2. I don't know if that is a product of not having a good O-Line or the sliders not working correctly.

I am looking forward to finishing the game and testing the sliders out some more. Good work Charter
Old 04-16-2014, 04:39 PM   #10
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarrett
I got to try these sliders out for a half in the first game of my 'Skins CFM against the Eagles. I like what I saw, even though it was only for a half. The Eagles ran pretty effectively, with McCoy picking up 94 yards on 12 carries and a TD. Foles was 7-13 for 114 yards and 1 INT. He tried to force a throw in the end zone and Deangelo Hall picked him off. I couldn't get much going against the Eagles D. Alfred Morris had 38 yards on 7 carries, and RGIII was 5-12 for 102 yards. I was down 17-6 at the half when I had to quit.

I felt the coverage for both me and the CPU was a little tighter than with other sliders. I really liked the fact that my DB's weren't picking off the CPU left and right. I did have 3 sacks in the first half, and the CPU had 2. I don't know if that is a product of not having a good O-Line or the sliders not working correctly.

I am looking forward to finishing the game and testing the sliders out some more. Good work Charter

Yea I'm still trying to see if the pass rush is to good. Do you control any d line?

The problem is I don't think raising CPU pass block does anything.

Thanks for the feedback
Old 04-16-2014, 07:02 PM   #11
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Really liking these Sliders Charter!! Been using your sliders forever now!!! These are great! But,I don't know if the passing is screwed up or what... Cam Newton is throwing dog ****!! 39.1 completion rating, 87 yards going into half O TD's and INT. I think its a off game, just like wtf. Doesn't help my guys are dropping every pass. I am counting on the run game. I split the carriers between Williams, Steward and of coarse options with Cam! Its 3-7. I am down to the Buccaneers. They had nice 80 yard TD pass. Anyways I have 2 sacks and Bucs have 2 as well. I'll tell you how the end goes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2014, 08:31 PM   #12
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Lost 3-30. It all fell apart... defense gave up, Newton threw like a Pee wee football player. I subbed him out finally. I had 3 sacks.. bucs had4. Bucs had 310 passing yards 2 picks 2 TD's. Doug Martin had 14 carries and 130 rushing. Passing for them was Vincent Jackson 100 for 5 receptions and a TD. Others had 50 yards p0lus and like 3 or 4 catches. I ran the ball evenly. William had 10 carries and 60 yards. Stewart had 8 for 60 yards. Newton had 5 for 70. Passing newton finished 39.2 completion, 9/26 109 yards 1 pick. Poor performance. Most catches were caught by Manningham, Williams, and Rookie Oliver. Besides them it was dropped passes or Newton throwing bad. I enjoyed it, just disappointed in the performances. I love it tho!! Thanks charter!! Next game Here I come! By the way, I played safety on D.
Old 04-16-2014, 08:45 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Yea I'm still trying to see if the pass rush is to good. Do you control any d line?

The problem is I don't think raising CPU pass block does anything.

Thanks for the feedback
Yes I normally control either a DE or DT. Occasional I will control a LB if he is supposed to blitz on the play.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:08 PM   #14
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgarrett
Yes I normally control either a DE or DT. Occasional I will control a LB if he is supposed to blitz on the play.

You might get more sacks at times when you control the d linemen. Your usually going to be better than the CPU at rushing the passer. Especially if you use the left DT or DE
Old 04-16-2014, 09:19 PM   #15
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Lost 3-30. It all fell apart... defense gave up, Newton threw like a Pee wee football player. I subbed him out finally. I had 3 sacks.. bucs had4. Bucs had 310 passing yards 2 picks 2 TD's. Doug Martin had 14 carries and 130 rushing. Passing for them was Vincent Jackson 100 for 5 receptions and a TD. Others had 50 yards p0lus and like 3 or 4 catches. I ran the ball evenly. William had 10 carries and 60 yards. Stewart had 8 for 60 yards. Newton had 5 for 70. Passing newton finished 39.2 completion, 9/26 109 yards 1 pick. Poor performance. Most catches were caught by Manningham, Williams, and Rookie Oliver. Besides them it was dropped passes or Newton throwing bad. I enjoyed it, just disappointed in the performances. I love it tho!! Thanks charter!! Next game Here I come! By the way, I played safety on D.

Sounds good. At 5 user accuracy you really have to settle for some short throws. Might have just been a rough game. Feel free to raise it to 6-10 if you struggle to much. If running is too good for either side you can raise tacking for both sides.

Did you control Cam of was it coach mode? I control my players is was wondering how you do it?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2014, 11:52 PM   #16
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

I controlled Cam. I bumped up the tackling and passing. I played better then. Won against falcons 10-40. They are 0-6 for a reason. Lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »