Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders - Page 22 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-14-2014, 02:36 PM   #169
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by durkken
Another 2 sack game! Think this one is in the bag for me. That's 3, 2, 1, and 2 over the past four games. Only a 2 average. Is anybody experiencing the LE issue? He always gets at least one a game it's so ridiculous.
When I first started testing this I used 100. It worked great but, I went lower because I thought it might be too high. I think 100 might be the ticket.

Also the LE and even the LDT has been a problem for a while in Madden. Unfortunately there is no way to fix it. I've put my best pass rusher on that side in the past just so at least a good player got the sacks. Lol. For some reason the CPU QB always scrambled that way too.

I hope EA fixes this crap. Yea right! Lol
Old 05-14-2014, 02:56 PM   #170
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
When I first started testing this I used 100. It worked great but, I went lower because I thought it might be too high. I think 100 might be the ticket.

Also the LE and even the LDT has been a problem for a while in Madden. Unfortunately there is no way to fix it. I've put my best pass rusher on that side in the past just so at least a good player got the sacks. Lol. For some reason the CPU QB always scrambled that way too.

I hope EA fixes this crap. Yea right! Lol
So should it be Hum 100/CPU 100 wr catch then?

Last edited by forme95; 05-14-2014 at 03:16 PM.
Old 05-14-2014, 04:05 PM   #171
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
So should it be Hum 100/CPU 100 wr catch then?
Just CPU catch at 100
Old 05-14-2014, 08:28 PM   #172
Pro

OVR: 7

Oh boy another defeat to the hands of KC 27-6 so many holding calls on crucial 3rd downs and we couldn't establish a running game.

Dropped two games in a row now I'm 5-4 which isn't bad considering the team I have! My god my O-line needs help!!!

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Old 05-14-2014, 08:50 PM   #173
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yubbed
Oh boy another defeat to the hands of KC 27-6 so many holding calls on crucial 3rd downs and we couldn't establish a running game.

Dropped two games in a row now I'm 5-4 which isn't bad considering the team I have! My god my O-line needs help!!!

How many holding calls? I usually have 4 or 5 penalties a game at most
Old 05-14-2014, 11:27 PM   #174
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

I tried a game with CPU WR Catch at 100 and it seemed to help.

I still had 4 sacks, but it took until the 3rd to get my 1st one, and the last two came as the CPU was desperately trying to catch up and had abandoned the run.

I'm just going to keep it at 100.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:18 AM   #175
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by durkken
Just do what I did and go to 100 for a few games and see what happens. I have since lost two games with it at 100! Never could lose before. The Qb seems to make third downs more and is smarter. Probably because of slightly more time.
Tried my first game with WR Catch at 100 and finished it with 5 sacks (the first 2 with 12 min to go in the first quarter): LDT 2, RE 2 and slot CB 1. Regarding the 4 sacks by the D-line, the QB hold on the ball till he got sacked. I checked and the CPU QB at the trait "Throw the ball away" had NO, that explains why he hold on the ball and got sacked even if I have Int. grounding set on 25. In these cases I think there is almost no way to fix the problem. If he doesn't find anyone open in the first few seconds he will always take the sack (maybe the only way could be to loose the coverage a bit). About the other sack, by the slot CB, to me it seems impossible for the CPU stop it. The CB rush the QB at full speed and nobody actually try to block him. It looks like the QB doesn't even have the time to check for an open receiver (I have threshold at 50 with normal speed).
I read somewhere here on OS that the sliders need few games to kick in ... I don't think so but let's see, maybe the 2nd game will be fine.
Old 05-15-2014, 08:53 AM   #176
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigTime
Tried my first game with WR Catch at 100 and finished it with 5 sacks (the first 2 with 12 min to go in the first quarter): LDT 2, RE 2 and slot CB 1. Regarding the 4 sacks by the D-line, the QB hold on the ball till he got sacked. I checked and the CPU QB at the trait "Throw the ball away" had NO, that explains why he hold on the ball and got sacked even if I have Int. grounding set on 25. In these cases I think there is almost no way to fix the problem. If he doesn't find anyone open in the first few seconds he will always take the sack (maybe the only way could be to loose the coverage a bit). About the other sack, by the slot CB, to me it seems impossible for the CPU stop it. The CB rush the QB at full speed and nobody actually try to block him. It looks like the QB doesn't even have the time to check for an open receiver (I have threshold at 50 with normal speed).
I read somewhere here on OS that the sliders need few games to kick in ... I don't think so but let's see, maybe the 2nd game will be fine.
Maybe we should try CPU catch at 100 and lower IG from 25 down to 1?

lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »