Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders - Page 23 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-15-2014, 09:57 AM   #177
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Hhmmm, idk about this. I played 3 games yesterday and not only did I still average 7-9 sacks (total for both sides) but the qb acc also jumped from 57 -70% to 85 - 90% for both sides. Receivers were being literally sandwiched and still caught the balls with no issue. When I had it at 50 (both sides), the receivers actually dropped some passes when getting slammed. My game is absolutely perfect except for the to many sacks..... just another typical year of Madden game issue. Spend the entire time owning the game playing with backwards sliders that really mean something else just to get a realistic game If Interceptions is really pass coverage......... THEN LABEL IT PASS COVERAGE!!!!! and so forth LOL........

Sorry for the rant just really frustrating.
Old 05-15-2014, 12:08 PM   #178
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
Maybe we should try CPU catch at 100 and lower IG from 25 down to 1?

lol
At this point I think that if there was some sort of combination such as to prevent the number of sacks somebody would have already find out. Anyway it's worth a try. I thought to rise the minimum threshold till 70/80 giving this way the O-line more time to pick up the block. I play whith the Gameflow, so I don't call the plays and what kills me is the huge amount of sacks from the slot CB and LBs where no one attempts to block. I want aslo to try to lower HUM coverage (the CPU QB would have more chances to throw the ball) and rise the facemask penalty (more hard hits as I understood) preventing this way a higher completiton for the QB.
Old 05-15-2014, 12:58 PM   #179
Just started!

Is there anything I can do to make my running back AI somewhat decent? I've played through an entire season with the Jags and on multiple occasions every game MJD will either stop running when he gets to the LOS before a wide open hole or he continues to run outside when here is a clear hole inside. I really do think this is a good football game but not being able to run the ball at all forces me to throw it 50+ times a game to have any type of offense. Any suggestions?
Old 05-15-2014, 01:23 PM   #180
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMEGAVENOMX
Is there anything I can do to make my running back AI somewhat decent? I've played through an entire season with the Jags and on multiple occasions every game MJD will either stop running when he gets to the LOS before a wide open hole or he continues to run outside when here is a clear hole inside. I really do think this is a good football game but not being able to run the ball at all forces me to throw it 50+ times a game to have any type of offense. Any suggestions?
Maybe you could try lowering Fumble for HUM and Takle for CPU
Old 05-15-2014, 01:48 PM   #181
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

I think the main determinant of sacks is the tackle slider. The lower the slider, the harder the D find it to shed blocks and get to the QB.

Of course, the problem with setting tackle at a low setting is that it means lots of missed tackles, no fumbles, and no FG length for the CPU.
Old 05-15-2014, 03:35 PM   #182
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

I hate that other guys aren't getting the same games as me as far as sacks. I really think the actual QB's traits are a part of the issue. When the have "doesn't throw ball away" trait they take more sacks.

Also having consistency and confidence at at least 4 helps.

I think what happened is EA wanted CPU pass rush to be improved to make it more challenging for the user but, they didn't do enough to help the CPU QB AI. I really don't think they spend much time testing or working on user v CPU stuff. At least not as much as needed
Old 05-15-2014, 04:03 PM   #183
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
How many holding calls? I usually have 4 or 5 penalties a game at most
I can't remember exactly how many but it was roughly 4-6 calls but semingly happens on thirds down when I have converted it was just frustrating haha.

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Old 05-15-2014, 07:54 PM   #184
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I hate that other guys aren't getting the same games as me as far as sacks. I really think the actual QB's traits are a part of the issue. When the have "doesn't throw ball away" trait they take more sacks.

Also having consistency and confidence at at least 4 helps.

I think what happened is EA wanted CPU pass rush to be improved to make it more challenging for the user but, they didn't do enough to help the CPU QB AI. I really don't think they spend much time testing or working on user v CPU stuff. At least not as much as needed
I am getting same games as you. But, I realized, I forgot to turn threshold back up to 50 and was at 0. I was seeing the right amount of sacks. Could be just me, but I turned threshold up to 50 and problems occured with very fast speed too.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »