Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders - Page 25 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-17-2014, 04:36 PM   #193
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
Charter - will your sliders play the same with these settings?
They work for me, I get average of 3. When I get higher then 3 is when I face a bad team, like Jaguars. I sacked the QB 5 times. I like it where it's at for me.

Last edited by MvPeterson2828; 05-17-2014 at 07:01 PM.
Old 05-17-2014, 06:12 PM   #194
Rookie

eds133's Arena

OVR: 2

Has anyone else had an abnormally high amount of holding penalties? I had 3 holding penalties in one 4 down series. Averaging about 10 holding calls per game (low balling that one).

Any ideas?
Old 05-17-2014, 07:00 PM   #195
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eds133
Has anyone else had an abnormally high amount of holding penalties? I had 3 holding penalties in one 4 down series. Averaging about 10 holding calls per game (low balling that one).

Any ideas?
I did, I dropped it to 60.
Old 05-17-2014, 09:00 PM   #196
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by eds133

Any ideas?
Unfortunately my man its a necessary evil. Madden hasn't figured out how to implement penalties for over 9 years now. If you look at the bigger picture it it equalizes out LESS than you think. The nay reason you notice it is probably because I gets called at the crappiest of times... usually after you did an awesome play. Lol if you look at team statistics your still at the bottom of the league in terms of not commuting penalties.
Old 05-19-2014, 10:23 AM   #197
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Finally finished my preseason games here are a few stats

Offense
177 pass attempts
97 comp
55%
1031 yards 5.8 yards per att
107 rushing att's for 493 yards 4.6 YPA
23.5 ppg
19.75 first downs pg

Defense
355 yards against pg
228 pass yards pg
126 yards rushing pg

14 sacks 3.5 per game

7 int's

10 penalties 2.5 per game
Old 05-19-2014, 10:53 AM   #198
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04

Offense
177 pass attempts
97 comp
55%
23.5 ppg
19.75 first downs pg

Defense
355 yards against pg
228 pass yards pg
126 yards rushing pg

14 sacks 3.5 per game

7 int's

That's what I was getting as well. The past three games though I was averaging 6 sacks a game. I might have to change ccm teams because I am flat out NASTY with 3-4 defenses. Lol one key note though is I was playing pass heavy teams. I would play like saints, lions, and weird enough 49ers which I wish would have strategically would have came harder. I blew them out bad and lap played dumb which I guess isn't that surprising as he did the same thing early on last year. I might make some personal tweaks to AI run D. Didn't matter who I had in the game, I average 120 yards per game. Heck I signed Ronnie wingo b/c my ENTIRE backfield was injured so wingo my secret FB weapon ran the ball and wingonbroke peters one rushing record so i def have to change it.
Old 05-19-2014, 01:13 PM   #199
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04

Offense
177 pass attempts
97 comp
55%
23.5 ppg
19.75 first downs pg

Defense
355 yards against pg
228 pass yards pg
126 yards rushing pg

14 sacks 3.5 per game

7 int's

I don't think one should put a lot of credence on pre-season games, my stats always seem different once the season starts proper.

I played a game with your sliders last night. My Dolphins team got raped 41-7 at home to the Patriots (I'll post some stats if I can). The game felt good but there were a lot of big plays due to my defenders taking awful pursuit angles and the Patriots blocking being amazing. For example a screen or outside run could go for 50 yards before one of my defenders actually got off his block and brought the ball carrier down. Brady threw for 455 yards. I may turn on the option that gives your D better pursuit.

I found running the ball to be very tough and the Pats D line crushed my back. I did move the ball ok though and the size of the defeat was partly down to two sacks that produced fumbles and an int from a tipped pass. The other thing that concerned me was that my LBs didn't seem to get many tackles. I enjoyed the game though and will play another.

Last edited by BritPitbull; 05-19-2014 at 01:15 PM.
Old 05-19-2014, 01:38 PM   #200
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
I don't think one should put a lot of credence on pre-season games, my stats always seem different once the season starts proper.

I played a game with your sliders last night. My Dolphins team got raped 41-7 at home to the Patriots (I'll post some stats if I can). The game felt good but there were a lot of big plays due to my defenders taking awful pursuit angles and the Patriots blocking being amazing. For example a screen or outside run could go for 50 yards before one of my defenders actually got off his block and brought the ball carrier down. Brady threw for 455 yards. I may turn on the option that gives your D better pursuit.

I found running the ball to be very tough and the Pats D line crushed my back. I did move the ball ok though and the size of the defeat was partly down to two sacks that produced fumbles and an int from a tipped pass. The other thing that concerned me was that my LBs didn't seem to get many tackles. I enjoyed the game though and will play another.
Pre season games are a little different but, this is my 5th season so I wouldn't say they are meaningless as far as stat's go.

I just won game 1 against the Skins 30-20. The game pretty much played like the pre season games for me. The only thing that I struggle with is stopping the cpu run game. EA really did a terrible job of making LB's take proper pursuit angles that leads to longer runs then it should. The thing I do is just control a LB or move them further outside pre snap to help.

It would be easy if the run block slider for the CPU was the run block slider. I actually think it's the fumble slider possibly. Lowering the run block slider would be helpful if it worked right.

I'm just rolling with these until Madden 15. Some problems just can't be fixed with sliders. I'm personally having some really good challenging games right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »