Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders - Page 27 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-20-2014, 05:17 PM   #209
Rookie

NicVirtue's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Hmmm, before I plug in this particular slider, I'm curious to know how CPU WR Catch at 75 impacts how many passes are dropped due to contact or dropped without contact. Right now I have mine on 47 for the CPU, and they drop passes quite often, maybe twice or 3 times a game. I've even had Calvin Johnson drop 1 wide open pass in a game, so I'm curious if it being at 75 would mean they catch everything.
Old 05-20-2014, 06:27 PM   #210
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicVirtue
Hmmm, before I plug in this particular slider, I'm curious to know how CPU WR Catch at 75 impacts how many passes are dropped due to contact or dropped without contact. Right now I have mine on 47 for the CPU, and they drop passes quite often, maybe twice or 3 times a game. I've even had Calvin Johnson drop 1 wide open pass in a game, so I'm curious if it being at 75 would mean they catch everything.
In my experience, these sliders do not eliminate dropped catches or drops from hits. They are not often but they happen at a realistic frequency. It may have something to do with the QB being at 5.
Old 05-20-2014, 07:41 PM   #211
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Finally did some actual testing on the threshold. I wanted to see what setting gives the best separation of speeds. I like normal speed the best for this. I re-rated some receivers with the same ratings including 99 acc but, used 99, 95, 90, 85, 80, and 75 speed. I ran plays in practice mode were they lined up next to each other running streaks. 0 threshold was the only setting to get the speed differences right.

I was concerned that using 0 would hurt the game play but, in the one game I played so far it only made game play better. Plus I only had one sack.

I really should quit tweaking but, it's like a drug. Lol

I think 0 threshold is the way to go IMO
Old 05-20-2014, 07:46 PM   #212
Pro

Hey dude seriously I'm really appreciating you guys right now I haven't played in months because the game play horrible after the draft started up again used these sliders now I'm enjoying every minute thanks...now I font know if this is a fluke or what but for whatever reason all the problems I had as far as interceptions and scoring to much all went away all I did was turn user pass block to 15 last two games I've lost which is freaking awesome I've only recorded 1 sack those two games and 2 ints but they were good ints one was a scramble and the qb tried throwing a wild pass hit his receiver hands and bounced to me awesome.. and my crap d line is having trouble getting to the qb which means I can concentrate on building it in the offseason more awesome and my o line actually sucks now I'm getting rushed have to make decisions my qb can't handle and my rb not getting 150 yards a game my rb Toby gerhart was 3rd I the league in rushing -_- not anymore all changed once I put pass block to 15 bravo all you guys thanks again and just a fyi I have a roster out with all the rookies and most udfa on correct teams I also 're did just about everybody's ratings so nobody is overrated and no 80+ players in free agency except kickers just thought I'd share in case you don't have a roster you like yet

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 05-20-2014, 07:52 PM   #213
Pro

Oh and I put fatigue at 65 so when your rb breaks a 50 60 yard run he comes out for two or three plays to rest my back ups get some snaps creates a more realistic gameplay

Old 05-20-2014, 08:04 PM   #214
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc3616
Oh and I put fatigue at 65 so when your rb breaks a 50 60 yard run he comes out for two or three plays to rest my back ups get some snaps creates a more realistic gameplay

I like high fatigue too. Do you have problems with o-line guys coming out or guys not commit back in the forth
Old 05-20-2014, 08:24 PM   #215
Pro

No problems with the o line but one of my receivers came out in the third and never came back in until I saved the game and returned to it later stupid glitch

Old 05-20-2014, 10:22 PM   #216
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Played my first preseason game. Man... I gave the Texans a *** kicking! I know just preseason, but damn! Texans at Vikings. 0-34. I got ball first, drove down, they stopped me, I punted. But, guess what? Their QB was Fitzpatrick. Of coarse, he forces a pass, pick six by Rhodes. Next drive, stop em. I drive, score a Running TD. Second QT2, Tom savage, throws a pick six right to my defender! Then after that, I forced a Fumble, fumble return for TD. Boom! Up 0-21. Got a few FG's then one or 2 TD's. On the good note! 2 sacks! 2 Ints. Not bad. I am really enjoying these charter! Thanks! By the way, fat at 65. No missing o line or anything.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »