Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders - Page 29 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 05-22-2014, 12:49 PM   #225
MVP

BlackBetty15's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc3616
Sooooo I don't know if anyone has noticed this or if it's just me but I seem to be having different experiences when I change my defense for example I use jax defense I get alot of interceptions at least two every game but great and around 2 sacks a game sometimes more but I changed to den defense all of a sudden I'm getting 5 to 6 sacks a game and have yet to intercept a pass in two games -_-

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
LMFAO yea that my friend is difference between 4-3 and 3-4 in this game. Its weird I know as if you remember I mentioned this exact thing when using the cards. I think by nature we as users are way more aggressive with the 3-4 because we see the LOLB and ROLB as extra rushers. I know I do so I treat it as such. I blitz around 5 players every play unless teams run a 4 wide set and then I do the nickel set. I will say this...I traded for Taylor Mays to go along side cyprien on the Jags...HOLY CRAP BATMAN. In two game these two have single handedly knocked 3 players out of the game and forced 4 fumbles with several big hits. Mays can't cover for crap but he is a very nice trade off being a lethal S for me.
Old 05-22-2014, 06:05 PM   #226
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

I'm testing out some coach mode settings now for these
Old 05-22-2014, 06:48 PM   #227
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Man. Coach mode sure plays different
Old 05-22-2014, 07:28 PM   #228
Pro

OVR: 0

Charter04, you are an incredible legend and if you are able to develop some coach mode settings it would be a 1000 thank yous! Look forward to what you come up with.
Old 05-22-2014, 07:48 PM   #229
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
Charter04, you are an incredible legend and if you are able to develop some coach mode settings it would be a 1000 thank yous! Look forward to what you come up with.

Dang a legend!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NFL- BUCCS
NBA- MAGIC
NCCAF- FLA
AFGHANISTAN "2011-12" WAR VET

Redzone League
Cleveland Browns
Season 3 (7-9)
Season 4 (1-0)

Jacksonville Jaguars
Season 6 (0-0)
Old 05-22-2014, 09:56 PM   #230
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBetty15
LMFAO yea that my friend is difference between 4-3 and 3-4 in this game. Its weird I know as if you remember I mentioned this exact thing when using the cards. I think by nature we as users are way more aggressive with the 3-4 because we see the LOLB and ROLB as extra rushers. I know I do so I treat it as such. I blitz around 5 players every play unless teams run a 4 wide set and then I do the nickel set. I will say this...I traded for Taylor Mays to go along side cyprien on the Jags...HOLY CRAP BATMAN. In two game these two have single handedly knocked 3 players out of the game and forced 4 fumbles with several big hits. Mays can't cover for crap but he is a very nice trade off being a lethal S for me.
Yeah cyprien is a beast gets alot of ints though I'm just getting frustrated the game seemed to go to stupid mode now that I'm in my second season I'm 5-0 with the jags it's all of a sudden to easy cpu has no running game I'm there qb gets yards but it's like they drive 50 yards then blow it so there yardage is pointless.... And I can't change to a 3-4 or den D which I really like cuz I use telvin Smith as a hybrid linebacker/ DE (Leo) position and den defense uses that method with the lolb can't use it cuz I get 7 sacks a game oh dude put geno Hayes at mlb it's crazy he was single handed beating teams one game I got 13 tackles 5 tfl 3 sacks and a int

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 05-22-2014, 11:45 PM   #231
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Man. Coach mode sure plays different
Well if you do come up with something let me know you already know i love to test LOL
Old 05-22-2014, 11:47 PM   #232
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I have a coach mode set that I'm going to list tonight. It's based on my AP set. Should I just list it on this thread or start a new thread just for the coach mode set?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »