Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders - Page 34 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 06-03-2014, 07:13 PM   #265
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

The rest is what you already have just change cpu pb and qb

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Old 06-03-2014, 07:22 PM   #266
Pro

Oh and threshold 36 abd on all Madden just try it promise you'll like it

Old 06-08-2014, 08:43 PM   #267
Just started!

Try Intentional grounding penalty at 0

The reasoning I had for this was perhaps sacks were occurring too often because the computer Quarterback would rather take the sack than the penalty of grounding...when I took this slider to 0 something changed, I cant really describe it but the movements seem different and I'm no longer piling up 3-5 sacks a game with Justin Tuck...but..

nothing is fixed I feel because of way too many factors...issues with AI recognizing which players would benefit where, complex sliders, and being able to completely dominate on offense by just looking at the CPU corner coverage (if they are pressing your man should be on a straight out, if they are playing back your man should post or curl at some point. The success rate seems far too great... Matt McGloin shouldn't be looking like Peyton Manning and its the CPU lackluster defense even on All Madden. Also, is it confirmed that there are just random games where the CPU looks like a whole new beast and you will fumble, throw picks, and just get every cheap thing to happen to you so the CPU wins... seems rigged
Old 06-08-2014, 08:54 PM   #268
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alive95
Try Intentional grounding penalty at 0

The reasoning I had for this was perhaps sacks were occurring too often because the computer Quarterback would rather take the sack than the penalty of grounding...when I took this slider to 0 something changed, I cant really describe it but the movements seem different and I'm no longer piling up 3-5 sacks a game with Justin Tuck...but..

nothing is fixed I feel because of way too many factors...issues with AI recognizing which players would benefit where, complex sliders, and being able to completely dominate on offense by just looking at the CPU corner coverage (if they are pressing your man should be on a straight out, if they are playing back your man should post or curl at some point. The success rate seems far too great... Matt McGloin shouldn't be looking like Peyton Manning and its the CPU lackluster defense even on All Madden. Also, is it confirmed that there are just random games where the CPU looks like a whole new beast and you will fumble, throw picks, and just get every cheap thing to happen to you so the CPU wins... seems rigged

Im also starting to believe QB Accuracy should be 0, could it be that this slider is actually throw assist? meaning every point in the bar just means thats your margin for error. (like in a shooter when the targets go right towards an enemy)

Also does anyone know if theres a way to fix the gap between speed and acceleration for all the players on the field...linebackers dont seem to take a good route to a receiver so they get blown away unless their speed and acceleration are 86 and above..this is an AI problem also because they don't seem to recognize speed and acceleration further allowing you to own them on offense...when they have an 88 linebacker but his accleration is 82 and your tight end just dominates him the whole game...its like this all over the field.
Old 06-08-2014, 09:01 PM   #269
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc3616
Oh and threshold 36 abd on all Madden just try it promise you'll like it

what does thsi mean? defense is actually played? the seperations arent predictable?
Old 06-13-2014, 07:52 PM   #270
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Hey charter, I have been reading around and testing things, cause sadly I can't stop trying to make this realistic. Cx. But, what I have discovered, that online CFM sliders work better then Offline CFM sliders. I tested it, it is true. I saw better cpu challenge and more realistic stats on Online then Offline. Should try it, might help you bro.
Old 06-28-2014, 04:05 PM   #271
Rookie

Are these for Xbox 1 or 360? Or does it make a difference.

I played 1 game. I was the Raiders and I was playing the Colts.

The Colts were on their 3rd string QB by half time. I think there was a total of 5 injuries in the game.

Despite Chandler Harnish being a horrible QB, He threw for 265 yards and 3 TDs.
The colts running game was also very challenging. Bradshaw was 11-156 2TD and Richardson was 20-74.

On the other hand, my running game was decent. McFadden was 20-155 2TD. Pryor was 12-130. But we fumbled the ball 7 times despite holding RB constantly other than in the open field. Passing was also atrocious. Every single pass I tried to lead went wayyyy out of reach. Even Tim Tebow is more accurate. I was 8-18 70yds.

None of it felt right. Like I feel it was more aimed to be a challenge than a sim players play to their ratings feel. But I will try a few more games. I am on the Xbox 360.
Old 06-28-2014, 04:09 PM   #272
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisplecker
Are these for Xbox 1 or 360? Or does it make a difference.

I played 1 game. I was the Raiders and I was playing the Colts.

The Colts were on their 3rd string QB by half time. I think there was a total of 5 injuries in the game.

Despite Chandler Harnish being a horrible QB, He threw for 265 yards and 3 TDs.
The colts running game was also very challenging. Bradshaw was 11-156 2TD and Richardson was 20-74.

On the other hand, my running game was decent. McFadden was 20-155 2TD. Pryor was 12-130. But we fumbled the ball 7 times despite holding RB constantly other than in the open field. Passing was also atrocious. Every single pass I tried to lead went wayyyy out of reach. Even Tim Tebow is more accurate. I was 8-18 70yds.

None of it felt right. Like I feel it was more aimed to be a challenge than a sim players play to their ratings feel. But I will try a few more games. I am on the Xbox 360.
Yea this is the next gen slider forum. All these sliders are for xbox1/ps4. You want to go to the Madden last gen slider forum

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »