Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders - Page 7 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 04-24-2014, 02:38 PM   #49
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG80
PS3/360.

Sent from Nawlins.

Not sure. The sliders work different on those systems
Old 04-25-2014, 01:51 PM   #50
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I'm almost to a final set. I just want to play about 3-5 five games with them before I update the OP
Old 04-27-2014, 07:13 PM   #51
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

OVR: 0

Looking forward to your final slider set, Charter. I appreciate all the work you've put into your sliders over the course of time. I'll be using these in my CCM. Thanks!
Old 04-28-2014, 01:51 PM   #52
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Just updated the OP. I'm pretty happy with these. I'm still see more user sacks than I would like but, everything else is really good.
Old 04-28-2014, 07:38 PM   #53
Rookie

boneyard40's Arena

If you put your holding penalty down to 20 to 30 u will see more realistic interaction between your OL and DL which that will help with the sack issues.The OL acts like their blocking the way they should just tryin help.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:04 PM   #54
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

I think I found something interesting for sacks. I've tested on a few different slider sets - meaning I radically changed a few things as I was trying to tweak sacks and attempting to try out zero sliders again. When I put pass Blk, I suddenly saw more sacks than I had in awhile and the CPU absolutely stood there and took coverage sacks all game. So, the only thing I changed back from my other sliders was pass Blk. Try pass Blk at 62, and see what it does for your set. The last 4-5 games I've played with slider changes here and there. The only thing I kept the same was pass Blk. I actually had a few 2 sack games and a 1 sack game. I really think this might be the slider that affects this most. And, the pass Blk is better, but u can still get thru with a good rush or blitz, but the QB will get rid of the ball. Give it a try if you're interested. Really curious if this works on multiple slider sets. I also have intentional grounding at 43 which may or may not also affect this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-28-2014, 10:15 PM   #55
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMrHanky
I think I found something interesting for sacks. I've tested on a few different slider sets - meaning I radically changed a few things as I was trying to tweak sacks and attempting to try out zero sliders again. When I put pass Blk, I suddenly saw more sacks than I had in awhile and the CPU absolutely stood there and took coverage sacks all game. So, the only thing I changed back from my other sliders was pass Blk. Try pass Blk at 62, and see what it does for your set. The last 4-5 games I've played with slider changes here and there. The only thing I kept the same was pass Blk. I actually had a few 2 sack games and a 1 sack game. I really think this might be the slider that affects this most. And, the pass Blk is better, but u can still get thru with a good rush or blitz, but the QB will get rid of the ball. Give it a try if you're interested. Really curious if this works on multiple slider sets. I also have intentional grounding at 43 which may or may not also affect this.

It seems obvious that raising pass blk would actually improve pass block. Lol. I'll have to raise it and see. I've raised it before and it didn't seem to do much. I might even test 100 just to see how it is.

What's strange is the first 4 games were about 2-4 a game then I had 8 this last one. Maybe it was just one of those games
Old 04-28-2014, 10:27 PM   #56
MVP

OhMrHanky's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
It seems obvious that raising pass blk would actually improve pass block. Lol. I'll have to raise it and see. I've raised it before and it didn't seem to do much. I might even test 100 just to see how it is.

What's strange is the first 4 games were about 2-4 a game then I had 8 this last one. Maybe it was just one of those games

Right on, but I think there's something about this spot, 62. It feels like one of those goofy madden slider deals - meaning it doesn't necessarily give amazing pass Blk, it's like it says, 'at pass Blk 62, the CPU should NOT take sacks.' So, if u get a quick pass rush, the CPU throws it quickly. If u don't get much rush, he may hold onto the ball just until he's about to be sacked, but he'll get rid of it so that the offensive lineman doesn't give up a sack. But, u can still get sacks with a good blitz. At 100, maybe u never get a sack, but the pass Blk probably looks ridiculous (I'm not sure, I don't like 100 so I haven't tried it, although I do like trying 0 which I'm doing right now with a lot of the sliders and enjoying some of the gameplay I'm seeing). So, I think 62 is a nice medium.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »