Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2014, 09:08 AM   #57
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard40
If you put your holding penalty down to 20 to 30 u will see more realistic interaction between your OL and DL which that will help with the sack issues.The OL acts like their blocking the way they should just tryin help.
So you ever get any penalties though?
Old 04-30-2014, 09:30 AM   #58
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritPitbull
So you ever get any penalties though?

That's what I was thinking. I'm not seeing lowering holding fixing anything from testing. I'll just stick with 63. I like to see those holding calls at times
Old 04-30-2014, 09:53 AM   #59
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Just updated the OP. I'm pretty happy with these. I'm still see more user sacks than I would like but, everything else is really good.
You could try lowering intentional grounding.

I think it helps the CPU QB get rid of it faster under pressure.

I personally go with 20.

Also I have CPU pass block at 65.

I get a couple sacks per game, I still lead the league, but certainly not 8.
Old 04-30-2014, 10:29 AM   #60
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
You could try lowering intentional grounding.

I think it helps the CPU QB get rid of it faster under pressure.

I personally go with 20.

Also I have CPU pass block at 65.

I get a couple sacks per game, I still lead the league, but certainly not 8.

It was only that one game. The 5 before it I averaged 3 a game.

I just need to figure out what I changed. Maybe the fact that I lowered threshold to. 20.

I raised threshold, raised CPU pass block. I'll try some more games. It's always the stupid LE or LDT that gives the most problems. It's been that way for a while in Madden though
Old 04-30-2014, 03:37 PM   #61
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
It was only that one game. The 5 before it I averaged 3 a game.

I just need to figure out what I changed. Maybe the fact that I lowered threshold to. 20.

I raised threshold, raised CPU pass block. I'll try some more games. It's always the stupid LE or LDT that gives the most problems. It's been that way for a while in Madden though
Hmm. I use threshold at 30.

A lot of QB's have low speed, so I could see threshold at 20 making it harder for a QB to scramble away from a speedy MLB or LE...

In any case 65 CPU pass block, IG at 25 should help.

Also I use a lower offside and false start than you. I have them both around 56 I think.

In any case, I think your sliders look decent. Not too different from my own personal ones. (we both took a lot of advice from Tariq, so I'm not surprised)

Goodluck Charter!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2014, 03:56 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 0

I find the passing to be really good, I bumped up QB accuracy after a few games of seeing Rodgers and Manning miss badly too much. I am stuck with josh freeman at the moment and he plays like josh freeman :/ but its good he plays as he should.

I play with 10 min QTR 18 second clock

Eli: 15/28 192 0/0
Cam: 12/22 142 0/0
Rodgers: 14/27 192 0/2
After upping QB accuracy to 10
Romo: 12/17 102 1/0

Sacks seem a little high, but i play with LDE 98% of time so that may have a little to do with it, but all in all non of them seemed cheap.

My biggest issue is the running game. The CPU can run outside like there is no tomorrow. I am going to see if something fixes that, because I am getting run off tackle constantly. Problem is I think its the game not the sliders, because I too can run outside easily, which I dont want to abuse and i prefer going inside. Though inside running has its own issues with blockers magically seeming to let go of there guy or just whiffing, or feet tangling.

I also am using the passing reaction you posted about midway into this of 40, 65 seemed to let guys run open too much, and by open i mean standing there with noone 10 yds around like my guys forgot they existed.

Also changing loading the sliders from outside of CFM, causes Kicking and fatigue/speed/injuries to go back to default.

I'll post if I can get better run numbers, I'm glad the CPU can finally run but three backs in row doing the same thing isnt right either.
D williams/stewart 21/152
Lacy 5/9(packers are adverse to running normal run plays)
d wilson 19/112
d murray 19 154
Old 04-30-2014, 05:55 PM   #63
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpy
My biggest issue is the running game. The CPU can run outside like there is no tomorrow. I am going to see if something fixes that, because I am getting run off tackle constantly. Problem is I think its the game not the sliders, because I too can run outside easily, which I dont want to abuse and i prefer going inside.
Humpy, try moving RTK to 35 - 40. I believe you will see with this, it cuts down the outside run escape for big yards. I was having the same problem with the cpu getting to many rushing yards. All I did was bring the RTK down to 35 and it cleaned iy up alot. I may actually bump it up to 38 because @ 35 its a little overpowered. Good runningbacks werent getting yards. But 100% tested, RTK drops big runs to the outside.
Old 04-30-2014, 06:46 PM   #64
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

I am on ps4... I tweaked a few things. I bumped up CPU pass block to 66 and I moved IG to 25. I wanna see if this will prevent So many sacks. I play Safety on D and for some reason the CPU consistently sacks the QB without a Problem. I put HUM tackling at 38 to see if I will Tone down running game, they always can run for a lot!!! I won a game 13-16. Ravens- Broncos. I am Broncos. I sacked Flacco 7 TIMES!! Insane! I might up pass coverage to see more int. I mean I never get Picked off when its right to them!! Besides that, it is fun. I'll let you know how it goes.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »