Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders - Page 9 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 04-30-2014, 09:18 PM   #65
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Pro CFM Sliders

Okay, played 3 games. I really like this!!! I changed threshold to 30. HUM tackle 38 it tone down CPU running, thinking to adjust it down 36 or 44 and test it. Up pass coverage by 1, saw interceptions and swats. I saw wrap up tackles and HUM AI actually chasing down running back on outside runs. I lowered Holding, and dropped IG to 25. It reduced calls and the CPU QB got rid of the ball quicker. Pass blocking at 65 is nice, but sadly I had 5, 6, or 4 sacks a game. They were nice sacks and bs ones, just I think its the game, madden can't be perfect. I won 26-3 vs Giants. ( I am broncos ) I tied against Colts!! Was a amazing game!!! 26-26, finally I won with a dominat victory over the crappy Jaguars, 56-20. Man... there were fun!! I had great status besides sacks!!! ._. CPU completion average for those games was 67.4% I averaged a 68.7%. Running I did poor in cause well, my running backs blow. I was dominated by Trent Richardson, 170 yards 15 carries and 2 TD's. Jones Drew held pretty well... 98 yards 20 carries. Other guy, no idea who!! Rookie, t(his is his name for real.) Aan Sfhendieswik 88 yards 10 carries 1 TD. I like where it is at, if I change anything else, I'll tell you! Also, I have a complete rookie draft class ready to be downloaded on ps4, got will rookies and update rosters. Their on teams, did it off of mock drafts. Anyways, great Sliders Charter!!!
Old 05-01-2014, 01:53 AM   #66
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
Humpy, try moving RTK to 35 - 40. I believe you will see with this, it cuts down the outside run escape for big yards. I was having the same problem with the cpu getting to many rushing yards. All I did was bring the RTK down to 35 and it cleaned iy up alot. I may actually bump it up to 38 because @ 35 its a little overpowered. Good runningbacks werent getting yards. But 100% tested, RTK drops big runs to the outside.
So one game and I moved HTK up to 45 and CPURBK to 25. Much better, morris at 14 for 122, but half that was a run from my 2 that i went all in crashing middle and failed. Still 13 for ~65 but i noticed better pursuit, and angles.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:09 AM   #67
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

OVR: 13

I think Humpy is seeing the same thing as I, where a lower Intentional Grounding helps the CPU QB get rid of ball quicker and get sacked less.

I actually moved it down to 20 (I was using 25)

I also have CPU pass block at 65.

My Human Tackle slider is at 30.

It's hard to get sacks even with my 99 OVR LE and a 92 OVR MLB on my team. Currently in 3rd on sacks in my CFM averaging 2.7 a game. I mean... I have a good team I should get lots of sacks but nowhere near 5 or 8 in a game. In one game I got 5 sacks, usually it's 2-3.

I'm average at taking 1.8 sacks per game. (my QB is Dane Honani)

I bet with a lousy LE and MLB I would get way less. I also have a 90+ rated DT who gets an occasional sack.
Old 05-01-2014, 10:58 AM   #68
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpkpkp
I think Humpy is seeing the same thing as I, where a lower Intentional Grounding helps the CPU QB get rid of ball quicker and get sacked less.

I actually moved it down to 20 (I was using 25)

I also have CPU pass block at 65.

My Human Tackle slider is at 30.

It's hard to get sacks even with my 99 OVR LE and a 92 OVR MLB on my team. Currently in 3rd on sacks in my CFM averaging 2.7 a game. I mean... I have a good team I should get lots of sacks but nowhere near 5 or 8 in a game. In one game I got 5 sacks, usually it's 2-3.

I'm average at taking 1.8 sacks per game. (my QB is Dane Honani)

I bet with a lousy LE and MLB I would get way less. I also have a 90+ rated DT who gets an occasional sack.

What threshold are you using?
Old 05-01-2014, 11:19 AM   #69
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
What threshold are you using?
I have speed threshold at 30.

Tariq used 35 or 36 I think.

He said, and I agree, he thought anything lower made outside runs too easy for both Human and CPU running backs.
Old 05-01-2014, 11:28 AM   #70
Banned

kpkpkp's Arena

Also, I think you are probably getting more sacks than I see on average because you have fatigue at 65.

I like to use a higher fatigue setting as well, but it causes players to dissappear from the CPU team in the 4th quarter. (you can avoid it on your team with customized auto-subs... but the CPU always uses default 50/50 auto subs)

The reason I bring this up is because of the CPU's O-Line... Fatigue set at 65 causes the ENTIRE starting O-line on the CPU team to dissappear in the 4th. I guess because they're too tired to return.

Look for yourself next game you play. Youll see CPU LT's LG'S RT's RG's dissappear all the time by the 4th.

And once those backups are in, sacking the CPU QB becomes WAY easier.

Trust me, you want to leave fatigue at 50. I even tried 55 and 52 fatigue and still saw CPU guys dissappear.

Anything over 50 causes the dissappearing glitch.
Old 05-01-2014, 12:28 PM   #71
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Trying some if those changes now.
Old 05-01-2014, 02:32 PM   #72
Rookie

CPU running is fine now, still needs a little fine tuning. The IG slider makes the Qb's much better. Still having issues with draws and running inside. I've watched multiple replays and the main issue is TE and pulling guards. TE's seem to be turnstyles on inside runs. Just about every draw I run the defenders are in the backfield before the handoff, its almost like the o-line is running screen blocks.

Pulling gaurds are another issue, im not sure if its infinity engines weird physics or what, but they either whiff or act like they are 150 lbs instead of 330. I am also sick of barely nudging someone and acting like i stumbled over a giant log.

I really want the inside run game to work properly, I am going to play 4-5 games tonight and see what I can do with it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »