Charter04's Coach Mode CFM sliders - Page 33 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Charter04's Coach Mode CFM sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Coach Mode CFM sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2014, 12:05 PM   #257
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Coach Mode CFM sliders

It's crazy how some of the sliders don't do anything.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:57 PM   #258
MVP
 
HC0023's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: Charter04's Coach Mode CFM sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
It's crazy how some of the sliders don't do anything.
Yep im sure but you can figure it all out
HC0023 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 03:08 PM   #259
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Coach Mode CFM sliders

This is what I'm going to do. I don't care how long it takes. I put every slider at 0 including penalties and special teams. Going to use Rookie level. Normal speed with 50 threshold. I'm going to test every slider individually and 0 and 100. I can't change things on the user side in game because it will make it all madden.

I'm getting down to the bottom of this if it's the last thing I do. Lol
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 03:16 PM   #260
MVP
 
HC0023's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: Charter04's Coach Mode CFM sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
This is what I'm going to do. I don't care how long it takes. I put every slider at 0 including penalties and special teams. Going to use Rookie level. Normal speed with 50 threshold. I'm going to test every slider individually and 0 and 100. I can't change things on the user side in game because it will make it all madden.

I'm getting down to the bottom of this if it's the last thing I do. Lol
LOL I am almost done the game with the settings you gave to me in pm will post stats . Then let me know what you want to test after and i will . We will do this together if it kills us LOL
HC0023 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 03:19 PM   #261
MVP
 
HC0023's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: Charter04's Coach Mode CFM sliders

OR Should i just kill this one and start with what your last post said ?
HC0023 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 03:20 PM   #262
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Coach Mode CFM sliders

1st test is user pass accuracy. At 0 Romo is 3-4 and doesn't seem inaccurate.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 03:22 PM   #263
MVP
 
HC0023's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Mar 2009
Re: Charter04's Coach Mode CFM sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
1st test is user pass accuracy. At 0 Romo is 3-4 and doesn't seem inaccurate.
You testing in CFM or PLay Now
HC0023 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 03:22 PM   #264
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,492
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Coach Mode CFM sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
OR Should i just kill this one and start with what your last post said ?

Yep I'm going to do the last post thing. Feel free to try. I'll update the progress as I go. Buckle up, this might take a few days. Lol
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:49 AM.

Top -