Slim's All-Pro Realistic Slider Project for Madden 15 - Page 4 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Slim's All-Pro Realistic Slider Project for Madden 15

This is a discussion on Slim's All-Pro Realistic Slider Project for Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-28-2014, 12:38 PM   #25
Banned

LostATLien's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Slim's All-Pro Realistic Slider Project for Madden 15

Definitely going to be trying these out once I get home from work tonight. I am in a CF with a friend on default All-Pro and a can really tell a few things need tweaking. I was hooked on madden 25 when i got a good slider set, so I hope we will be able to make this a perfect set. Ill try to get a few games in tonight and post my findings here.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:23 PM   #26
Rookie

i have uploaded your beta set for the ps4..... it is under slimsallprorealisticbeta cpu and human

i've played using some other sets of sliders but i want to try to contribute as much as i can to yours while i wait for FIFA15 to come out.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:19 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks for the work slim! Testing add we speak. Little off topic but.. Is there any reason I can't get hurry up offense? I assumed it was triangle directly after the play ends.
Old 08-28-2014, 04:20 PM   #28
Rookie

Slim4824's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
I've now seen a few people mention that the penalty sliders are yet again (like M25) are tied to affecting gameplay, so we need to take this into consideration now, rather than upping everything for more penalties, if this truly is the case.

One thing that DID work in M25 to some extent (not consistently) was lowering the Intentional Grounding slider a lot seemed to cause the CPU QB to throw the ball away more when pressure came. I played a good bit of M25 with very a low Intentional Ground setting and did notice this from time to time. The only thing that still happened was playing as the RDE, having the QB slide right and take the sack from the LDE. Add in upping CPU pass blocking and maybe we can have more realistic sack totals in games. The DB coverage and reaction time sliders are still important to this too, in my opinion.

So we should maybe take this into account again, like in M25, to limit the amount of sacks. Hopefully that can help.

I played some games with 0 speed threshold and still found my lineman pulling well on running plays and not overly slow/getting in the RBs way, and it seems that the elite speed players on some teams are getting much better separation. Not saying 0 speed threshold is the way to go, but I think the lower the better for more realistic gameplay this year in that aspect.

I couldn't get as many games as I wanted in tonight, but I'll be playing a lot more full games tomorrow to test. No rush though, better to get these as right and sim as possible instead of putting out a unrealistic playing slider set.
My next step is to drop the IG slider. I will definitely be testing this slider extensively.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 08-28-2014, 04:21 PM   #29
Rookie

Slim4824's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canarinha
i have uploaded your beta set for the ps4..... it is under slimsallprorealisticbeta cpu and human

i've played using some other sets of sliders but i want to try to contribute as much as i can to yours while i wait for FIFA15 to come out.
Thanks for the upload on PS4. The more people testing the better.

Old 08-28-2014, 04:22 PM   #30
Rookie

Slim4824's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefastlane425
Thanks for the work slim! Testing add we speak. Little off topic but.. Is there any reason I can't get hurry up offense? I assumed it was triangle directly after the play ends.
I haven't had any issue with it so far. Maybe it's a PS4 issue.

Old 08-28-2014, 04:35 PM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
it is triangle, but you have to wait till you see the prompt. it may only be on certain plays or it may even be an option. i have noticed that i cant hurry up after every play.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 04:36 PM   #32
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:

I believe on Xbox One you have to hit the left bumper during the playcall screen and it changes the "tempo" of the offense. One of those should switch to no huddle. It's probably the same on PS4.

Last edited by OBJ 313; 08-28-2014 at 04:53 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »