Slim's All-Pro Realistic Slider Project for Madden 15 - Page 6 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Slim's All-Pro Realistic Slider Project for Madden 15

This is a discussion on Slim's All-Pro Realistic Slider Project for Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-01-2014, 01:58 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Slim's All-Pro Realistic Slider Project for Madden 15

been out of town for a bit, the games i played before i left were a bit easy but my main concern was the fact that every qb i went up against lit me the ---- up. and.....I don't understand at all. right now i'm playing ...

human qb acc 0
cpu qb acc 4

come on fifa....

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2014, 02:05 AM   #42
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

I tried to help early on in this, but these sliders seemed not to get started or much attention, unfortunately. =/
Old 09-01-2014, 11:22 AM   #43
Rookie

Slim4824's Arena

OVR: 2

It's been a long few days of testing. Starting to get a feel for what needs to be done. Soon I'll have an updated slider set which I feel will be close to a finished product.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 09-01-2014, 11:22 AM   #44
Rookie

Slim4824's Arena

Sorry for the lack of attention to this thread over the weekend had two 12 hour shifts at the hospital.

Old 09-01-2014, 11:50 AM   #45
Rookie

and...i'm playing a "pro" CM with Primetime. been playing with the user db settings while doing this, seems like this would be a great chance to focus on one aspect of the sliders and it makes sense that this would be the perfect way to tinker with specific aspects of the whole slider conspiracy. what i have found is that pass reaction time is very valuable... drop it to zero and its all based on how fast you react to the qb getting the ball of and your ability to change direction with whichever player you are using. when i switched modes to my owner CM and played the ball hawk drill with a rookie he stumbled and turned his shoulders in awkward directions and his play animations showed that he knew he had no chance at making a play... on the other hand, Mr. Sanders would always react in the correct way. making the most spectacular plays, one handed catches, no look over the back catches. so i began purposely making him lose a step on purpose and i realized that my speed threshold level is totally off. i find it hard to believe that HE can't recover from a 4 yard gap while the ball is in the air, he should atleast be able the deflect the pass. more to come...
Old 09-01-2014, 06:45 PM   #46
Rookie

Slim4824's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canarinha
and...i'm playing a "pro" CM with Primetime. been playing with the user db settings while doing this, seems like this would be a great chance to focus on one aspect of the sliders and it makes sense that this would be the perfect way to tinker with specific aspects of the whole slider conspiracy. what i have found is that pass reaction time is very valuable... drop it to zero and its all based on how fast you react to the qb getting the ball of and your ability to change direction with whichever player you are using. when i switched modes to my owner CM and played the ball hawk drill with a rookie he stumbled and turned his shoulders in awkward directions and his play animations showed that he knew he had no chance at making a play... on the other hand, Mr. Sanders would always react in the correct way. making the most spectacular plays, one handed catches, no look over the back catches. so i began purposely making him lose a step on purpose and i realized that my speed threshold level is totally off. i find it hard to believe that HE can't recover from a 4 yard gap while the ball is in the air, he should atleast be able the deflect the pass. more to come...
I've noticed playing on normal speed does make the cpu play differently. QB still holds on to the ball to long with default sliders though.

Old 09-02-2014, 07:18 PM   #47
Rookie

i was reading armor & swords slider info and they say that the qb holding on to the ball is caused by the trait options on certain qbs and that the only way to fix the problem is to edit these qbs.
Old 09-03-2014, 12:23 PM   #48
Rookie

Slim4824's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canarinha
i was reading armor & swords slider info and they say that the qb holding on to the ball is caused by the trait options on certain qbs and that the only way to fix the problem is to edit these qbs.
may be the only way to fix it. Then we'd have to edit drafted QBs as well each season.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »