Home

Slim's All-Pro Realistic Slider Project for Madden 15

This is a discussion on Slim's All-Pro Realistic Slider Project for Madden 15 within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-03-2014, 02:13 PM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Slim's All-Pro Realistic Slider Project for Madden 15

Hey guys. I can't seem to find these sliders on the ps4 online community. What exactly should I be searching for?
Old 09-03-2014, 08:48 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefastlane425
Hey guys. I can't seem to find these sliders on the ps4 online community. What exactly should I be searching for?

its labeled "slimsallprorealisticbeta" its under both player and cpu... remember its BETA
Old 09-03-2014, 08:52 PM   #51
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canarinha
its labeled "slimsallprorealisticbeta" its under both player and cpu... remember its BETA
OK. I'm putting my son to bed then I'm gonna Fire it up and look for them. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 05:00 PM   #52
Rookie

hello. is this thing on?
Old 09-06-2014, 09:35 PM   #53
Rookie

Played a few games with these and I'm absolutely wiping the floor with everyone. Blowout after Blowout
Old 09-13-2014, 02:34 PM   #54
Rookie

oh well, i wanted to take part in this thread but the person that started it disappeared. so long guys.
Old 09-17-2014, 09:41 PM   #55
Just started!

Am I the only person that seems to have a problem with player speed no matter what the threshold slider is set to? I've tried 50, I've tried 35, I've tried 0 but somehow I always end up get run down by players that are no where near as fast as my ball carrier at the time.. Very frustrating when I run a sweep with Jamaal Charles and I get good blocking (very rare) make a move past the safety and there is nothing but open field yet an 89 speed corner comes across the field and and knocks me out of bounds. Idk if its the Pursuit rating or just the ridiculous pursuit angles CPU defenders take to stop big plays but it makes speed ratings pretty much useless in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2014, 10:31 PM   #56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyjones
Am I the only person that seems to have a problem with player speed no matter what the threshold slider is set to? I've tried 50, I've tried 35, I've tried 0 but somehow I always end up get run down by players that are no where near as fast as my ball carrier at the time.. Very frustrating when I run a sweep with Jamaal Charles and I get good blocking (very rare) make a move past the safety and there is nothing but open field yet an 89 speed corner comes across the field and and knocks me out of bounds. Idk if its the Pursuit rating or just the ridiculous pursuit angles CPU defenders take to stop big plays but it makes speed ratings pretty much useless in my opinion.
i am experiencing this same problem no matter what sliders i use also.. very frustrating.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »