Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2014, 06:58 AM   #73
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Ok....this weekend we are going to really work on toning down sacks. Penalty sliders seem to affect gameplay. I want to test this though to either confirm or rule out this theory.

I am going to focus on OPI for WR awareness and triggering more animations, DPI to feel out coverage, intentional grounding to make QB's have better pocket awareness.

Keep in mind EA may patch the sacks if sliders are not alleviating it. They may do it anyway because most people play on default.

By this weekend I think things will round into form.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 08-28-2014 at 07:17 AM.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:33 AM   #74
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Ok....this weekend we are going to really work on toning down sacks. Penalty sliders seem to affect gameplay. I want to test this though to either confirm or rule out this theory.

I am going to focus on OPI for WR awareness and triggering more animations, DPI to feel out coverage, intentional grounding to make QB's have better pocket awareness.

Keep in mind EA may patch the sacks if sliders are not alleviating it. They may do it anyway because most people play on default.

I tried suggestion of pass block 75 and int grounding at 30, was much much better, I had only had 2 sacks, cpu had 2 as well. So good place to start. 75 might be more than needed. This was in cfm games only.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:34 AM   #75
Banned

oldrockinguy's Arena

OVR: 1

Are these in the vault? What is the PSN?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2014, 08:18 AM   #76
Banned

By this weekend I think things will round into form.[/quote]

I'm an avid Madden player and I find it unbelievable that every year we have to spend so much time looking for the best sliders combination in order to enjoy a realistic game. I know it's just a game and I should take it for what it is but really this sacks issue Is it so complicated to get rid of?
I really hope, as you say, they might release a patch for this problem but I think developers take in big consideration the casual players and the fact that they can find this "mini game" (to sack the QB) very enjoyable forgetting that it is completely absurd to get from 5 to 10 sacks per game and depriving the stats of meaning.

That said, I got my copy of the game (release day today in Europe) and I'm eager to start!

Enjoy the game to everyone and hopefully we'll find out a way to fix this problem.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:22 AM   #77
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
I tried suggestion of pass block 75 and int grounding at 30, was much much better, I had only had 2 sacks, cpu had 2 as well. So good place to start. 75 might be more than needed. This was in cfm games only.

Loved your suggestions and am testing cpu pass block at 75. Still leaving human where it is as we should be able to react better. I also dropped intentional grounding to 5.

DPI 99 OPI 99

I will give an update on the first page tonight and broadcast a CFM game as well with the updated settings.

Nothing is uploaded to Madden Share as these are not finished at all. I have more to play. I will be done by this weekend for sure.

I am loving the game, there are some quirks like sacks being overpowered but it can be tamed and again...take a sim approach. If your going to spam the new dl controls....well you get the point. I can tell you i was playing as Cam Wake vs the Pats and i was facing double and triple teams constantly.

Love it!!!!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-28-2014, 08:24 AM   #78
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigTime

I'm an avid Madden player and I find it unbelievable that every year we have to spend so much time looking for the best sliders combination in order to enjoy a realistic game. I know it's just a game and I should take it for what it is but really this sacks issue Is it so complicated to get rid of?
I really hope, as you say, they might release a patch for this problem but I think developers take in big consideration the casual players and the fact that they can find this "mini game" (to sack the QB) very enjoyable forgetting that it is completely absurd to get from 5 to 10 sacks per game and depriving the stats of meaning.

That said, I got my copy of the game (release day today in Europe) and I'm eager to start!

Enjoy the game to everyone and hopefully we'll find out a way to fix this problem.[/quote]

Remember Madden is a hybrid game. Take it for what it is. Regardless it truly is an amazing game this year. I am having so much fun. Its butter smooth and just really tight on the field.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-28-2014, 08:38 AM   #79
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Btw can someone tell me exactly how to quit a CFM in progress but be able to continue/resume the game?

PS4
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 08-28-2014, 08:41 AM   #80
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by YeOldTonk
Started a CFM as a HB player. Decided to be 2nd string on the Seahawks just yo play with things. Since I'm 2nd string behind Lynch, only time I came in the game was for PAT & FG, so it was pretty much a CPU vs CPU game.

Simmed through preseason. Just doing game prep. Started the first game of the season with SEA and GB. Stopped and restarted it. Both games each team had over 50 points with just a couple minutes left in the game.

I figure it has to do with it being simmed for the most part and having 14 minute quarters. Any thoughts on how to tweak it until I can get in the game regularly?

EDIT: Just ran another game and SEA 76 GB 22
If you're doing a player CFM, I recommend doing 8-10 minute quarters. Supersim still doesn't work as intended.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »