Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 103 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-06-2014, 12:12 AM   #817
Rookie

Mikeyo918's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Alright so I played my first game with the week 1 rosters and armors sliders, and it was a great game. I ended up choosing Jax as my team because of Teenage Mutant Ninja Bortles! The game felt real smooth all throughout, my only gripes was I ended up with 8 sacks and the Eagles had 5. Granted I do blitz often, and the Eagles OLine isnt the best, but I still think 8 is a bit much. Another issue I noticed was the punts, CPU would kick a touchback everytime.
But the game was great, Jay Feely ended up hitting the post on a 53 YD GW FG attempt, with added pressure of rain and 13 MPH wind.
Heres my box score.
Jacksonville Jaguars at Philadelphia Eagles
Sep 7, 20141ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Jacksonville Jaguars (1-0)087318
Philadelphia Eagles (0-1)1403017
Team Stats Comparison
JACPHI
Total Offense283193
Rushing Yards10595
Passing Yards17895
First Downs1713
Punt Return Yards93
Kick Return Yards4035
Total Yards332231
Turnovers2(-1)1
3rd Down Converstion3-145-15
4th Down Conversion0-10-1
2-Point Conversion00
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals4-42-2
Penalties1-53-41
Posession Time31:3828:22
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGJACPHI
9:43(PHI) A. Benn 14 Yd pass from N. Foles (J Feely kick)07
2:55(PHI) B. Fletcher, returned INT 29 Yds (J Feely kick)014
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGJACPHI
11:00(JAC) J. Scobee 24 Yd FG314
1:49(JAC) J. Scobee 28 Yd FG614
0:52(JAC) Team Safety814
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGJACPHI
10:49(JAC) T. Gerhart 2 Yd run (J Scobee kick)1514
1:54(PHI) J. Feely 35 Yd FG1517
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGJACPHI
12:57(JAC) J. Scobee 44 Yd FG1817
Jacksonville Jaguars
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Blake Bortles19/3321201
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Toby Gerhart24793.21
Blake Bortles6-2-0.30
Denard Robinson6294.80
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Justin Blackmon44411.00
Will Ta'ufo'ou33511.60
Denard Robinson3186.00
Allen Robinson34916.30
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Johnathan Cyprien7000
Ziggy Hood2200
Alan Ball3010
Red Bryant4200
Philadelphia Eagles
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
Nick Foles19/3715811
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
Lesean McCoy21954.50
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
Lesean McCoy4369.00
Riley Cooper4317.70
Arrelious Benn34013.31
DEFENSETACKSACKINTTD
Earl Wolff9000
Connor Barwin7200
Bradley Fletcher3011
Florida Panthers
Miami Hurricanes
Chelsea Blues
Old 09-06-2014, 12:32 AM   #818
Rookie

mundial1345's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

So far really enjoying the sliders since the tuning update, roster yodate and version 1.4. I restarted my franchise and simmed to the pre season the only real issue im seeing is sacks may be a little high still or maybe I'm just having an exceptional game. I have 4 sacks with the Bills through the first half against the Bears 2 sacks have been made by me with Mario Williams and 2 have been made by my cpu controlled lineman and that's with kyle Williams and marcel dareus on the shelf for the week with injuries. Other wise looks really really really good. Cutler has passed for 64.7 completion percentage 1 td 1 pick he's thrown short medium and deep. Forte has also had a solid first half with 14 carries for 76 yards and a couple catches. Through the first quarter I had ten yards total haha Manuel couldn't hit a pass if his life depended on it so the bears were loading the box daring him to throw it so that resulted in me having a crappy run game. Once the second quarter started though Manuel started to find a bit of a rythm eventually leading us to a td. Overall these feel fantastic great job Armor!
Old 09-06-2014, 01:01 AM   #819
Rookie

Crackman298's Arena

Hey guy's
Just wondering since the update if most players are still playing 13 minute quarters? If not have you guy's gone back to full length games?

Love these sliders Armor can't get enough Madden this year!
Old 09-06-2014, 01:04 AM   #820
Rookie

mundial1345's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crackman298
Hey guy's
Just wondering since the update if most players are still playing 13 minute quarters? If not have you guy's gone back to full length games?

Love these sliders Armor can't get enough Madden this year!
I tried 14 minutes right in between and it looks like (at least in this game I'm playing right now) hitting about 120ish plays
Old 09-06-2014, 01:08 AM   #821
Rookie

Crackman298's Arena

Got it, thx will split the difference as you have. That sounds perfect!
Old 09-06-2014, 01:24 AM   #822
MVP

bwiggy33's Arena

OVR: 6

I just started a very random Tampa Bay franchise. My plan is to start a Vikes franchise but I'm trying to figure out how to make sure the rosters don't get screwed up due to cuts during the preseason before I do so. I want the rosters as close as possible. For a test CFM I don't really care. Anyway I simmed the preseason and played game number one against the Panthers.

What a game this was though. It was easily the best game of Madden I've played in a very long time. The tackling animations, catches, WR/DB interaction (saw some really good looking plays in this department), and inaccuracy of the QB's. The past few years I normally play 5 games total and quit. This year with NHL looking so lackluster, I can see myself playing this and FIFA for a while. Anyway I had a horrid start in this game. Of my first 5 passes, I threw 3 picks with McCown (no joke). Plus there were many other passes that could have been picks. I just couldn't get anything going passing wise until the 3rd quarter. My WR's were all blanketed. It also doesn't help I forgot to turn Injuries off when simming the preseason so of course Vincent Jackson is out 6 weeks so he wasn't available to use.

I was down 14 barely halfway through the first quarter. Both of their TD drives in the first quarter were started off INT's by me. After that Newton sucked it up, and boy do I mean sucked it up. Even some of the passes he was completing were missing bad. It was very awesome to finally see a QB do that because I hadn't yet. I'm trying to decide if he played that bad or if I just played that good of defense. It is easily the best defensive performance I've had yet with this game. The picks saved me big time in the game though. I had two picks in the Red Zone. One of them should have been returned to the house but I stepped out accidentally on the 1 yard line trying to make sure I wasn't going to get tackled from behind. Dashon Goldson was an absolute beast for me. He had 2 picks and 10 tackles. His biggest INT was when I was down 7 with 4 minutes to go in the 4th. He returned it to midfield and on the first play of the drive I broke my first long run in Madden 15. It was a 51 yarder by Martin to tie the game up. I eventually won the game on a last second FG.
NFL-Minnesota Vikings
NFL-Denver Broncos
NCAAF-Michigan Wolverines
NCAAH-St. Cloud State Huskies
Soccer-Chelsea

Last edited by bwiggy33; 09-06-2014 at 01:29 AM.
Old 09-06-2014, 01:28 AM   #823
Rookie

mundial1345's Arena

Wow that was quite possibly the best game of madden I've ever played! I'll post a box score tomorrow since the wife is a sleep on the couch. Ended up losing to the bears 24 to 21. Cutler came out of halftime on fire and led the Bears to victory. His completion percentage may have been a touch high but he was red hot and finished with a 73% and connected to Jeffery on a 58 yard bomb. I feel like I saw Cutler hit passes on all the levels and go left right and center he was throwing all over the field. I was able to bottle up Forte in the second half only allowing him to rush for 20 yards or so he did run the ball 20 times and had another couple of receptions. The sacks evened out some and I only got one more sack in the second half bring my total to 5 for the game 3 with Mario Williams who I control. The bears were able to get to me a couple times also. Manuel was incredibly streaky and was best when hitting passes in the 7 to 15 yard range and had two attempts on deep passes throwing a pick on one attempt to Watkins and throwing a td pass to a wide open Woods running a seam route for a 30 yard score. The bears really bottled Fred Jackson up the whole game but Bryce Brown was able to find a few holes and hit them for good yardage. There was one penalty in the Game and it was on the Bears for delay of game I also saw two bear players go down with injuries that were minor. Overall I'm incredibly pleased and it felt really similar to what I expect to see from the players in each team on game day. Thank you so much Armor for all the hard work you've done on these sliders!

Last edited by mundial1345; 09-06-2014 at 01:33 AM.
Old 09-06-2014, 01:32 AM   #824
Rookie

cubby blue's Arena

OVR: 2

Just set up my offline cfm with armors latest and greatest sliders, new roster and tuner update.

Overall the game played real good. The only negative was the Falcons turned the ball over 3 times (2 int, 1 fumble) I was the saints game was close after the Falcons scored a td starting the 2nd half. Then the turnovers finished them. Sliders played out well. Just wished it was a little more challenging, but hey its only one game.

Here are the stats:

ATL 13 @ NO 27 (me)

Passing

Brees, 26 of 38, 227 yds, 68%, 3 tds, 0 int
Ryan, 28 of 40, 232 yds, 70%, 1 td, 2 ints

Rushing

Thomas, 25 att for 95 yds, 3.8 apc
Ingram, 5 att for 15 yds, 3.0 app

Jackson, 15 att for 42 yds, 2.8 apc
Rodgers, 3 att for 12, 4.0 apc

The offense couldn't run all that well, and I threw about 3 or 4 deep balls without connecting on any. Your definitely right about tightening up the defense. I think my running game was close to perfect.
Bulls

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »