Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2014, 03:13 AM   #833
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Playing with the new 53 man roster, everything as is on the front page, post-tuner, online CFM...

Just had the Dolphins in pre-season combine for a disturbing 23/26 passing performance against me. Also, the USER running game is wayyy easier after the tuning. Wide open holes everywhere. May need to at least bump my blocking back down to 50...

One weird thing that happened on one play was that at the snap my corners immediately ran diagonally to the opposite side of the field like they were thinking they had to cover the WR on the other side of the field instead of their man. Needless to say, this left their WR wide open streaking down the sideline for a 40-yd TD pass.
Old 09-06-2014, 03:16 AM   #834
Rookie

Groove74's Arena

OVR: 1

ok thanks, going to set it up and start again...
Old 09-06-2014, 04:17 AM   #835
Just started!

OVR: 0

Still having alot of Sacks . Last Game 6 - 4 . I don't see any effect of the tune thing yet...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2014, 04:37 AM   #836
Pro

kchuskey's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by haffaz77
Still having alot of Sacks . Last Game 6 - 4 . I don't see any effect of the tune thing yet...
Either do I.... I just played as KC against the Bungholes, and we had 7 sacks in the first half.

"I remember a day before sliders existed, when we would play an entire season, before dinner."
Old 09-06-2014, 04:43 AM   #837
Rookie

Groove74's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by haffaz77
Oh no really I just deleted my old CFM with the QB edits and started a new one with tuner and Roster + Slider set Updates.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:30 AM   #838
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

i think i preferred the old settings and the game pre tuner kit.

Just had kaep light me up for 144.1 qb rating, 90% completions and 2 TD's ... basically from what I can tell the tuner kit has made the pass rush less effective, blocking is back to overpowered (hence the run game getting over productive) and the qb now has all kinds of time in a pocket that rarely collapses.

what ea really needed to do was alter/ tune the qb's to adapt to the pass rush. ie take more throwaways, call more screens, bootlegs, PA's counters etc

it was always an AI issue, not a pass rush/ blocking issue.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:47 AM   #839
Pro

Shon 23's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
i think i preferred the old settings and the game pre tuner kit.

Just had kaep light me up for 144.1 qb rating, 90% completions and 2 TD's ... basically from what I can tell the tuner kit has made the pass rush less effective, blocking is back to overpowered (hence the run game getting over productive) and the qb now has all kinds of time in a pocket that rarely collapses.

what ea really needed to do was alter/ tune the qb's to adapt to the pass rush. ie take more throwaways, call more screens, bootlegs, PA's counters etc

it was always an AI issue, not a pass rush/ blocking issue.
Not seeing this at all. 90% completion? Wow, are you using A&S's sliders? WTH? lol.. I watched him streaming on twitch earlier and the QBs are definitely quicker on the passing, and do not stand completely still for 5 seconds, waiting for the coverage sack to happen. Rushing might have picked up, but that can be tuned with sliders. I played against Adrian Peterson and he lit me up, but he has done so in the past to many defenses. I still get penetration with user-controlling the DE with my CPU pass blocking at 95, and am not seeing my CPU defenders sacking the QB 10 times, like what was happening before I started my online CFM after these tuner updates. I sh*t you not, before I jumped into online CFM, I did a Play Now, me as the Rams vs. Packers, and I got 14 sacks. I just played as the Rams against the Vikings (and a mediocre QB) in online CFM, and got 5 sacks, but they were legitimately earned. Not like the stupid sacks I've seen before the updates that would rack up.

The only thing I may change with my own sliders is upping the tackle slider for user and cpu to 30 from 25.. as Adrian Peterson broke some tackles I don't think he should have, from certain players of mine. In my opinion, it is playing better, not worst... and surely not 14 sacks worst! I've yet to play against an elite passer as the Rams, but I'm looking forward to it. The next game will be versus the Broncos and Peyton Manning. I would like to see some damn penalties though. They basically don't exist. You might see one a game, or two if you're lucky. I never see holding calls either.

Last edited by Shon 23; 09-06-2014 at 05:59 AM.
Old 09-06-2014, 05:56 AM   #840
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

Yeah well, Gore was out and Hyde and their 3rd backup lit me up for 176 combined yards on the ground.

but Kaep was just standing in the pocket waiting for plays to develop and picking me off when they weren't running. He was getting rid of the ball before I would sack him, which was good ... but man my pass rush was boys Vs men stuff.

I left run & pass blocking on whatever it says on the front page, lowered tackling ( i love the way it is now, you have to wrap up guys or come in numbers to tackle stronger guys, the way it should be.)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »