Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 127 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-08-2014, 12:42 AM   #1009
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Just played my CFM game. Week 6; Broncos 2-2 (me) vs Jets 1-2. Field goal game. 2 TD's all together. Rushing TD by Chris Johnson and TD pass from Dysert to Emmanuel Sanders for me. Goes to OT 16-16 while I was behind the whole game. They recieve, go 3 and outside. Punts to Chris givens returns it to the 50! Yes! Need 2 first downs for prater. Shotgun, rolls out, throws! Caught! 29 yard reception. Calls timeout. Prater comes out, lines up for a 46 yarder. Kicks it and good!!! Game over!!

Ends the Broncos Losing streak! 3-2. Sacked Manuel 4 times. 1 Fumble recovery.

My QB, Dysert 23/45 1 TD
Manuel; 22/31 0 TD.
Rushing.

Ball; 25 attempts 3.2 average 78 yards.
Chris Johnson 29 attempts 103 average 4.3.

Was a great game!!!! Loved it!
Old 09-08-2014, 01:07 AM   #1010
Just started!

bruhh's Arena

These have played awesome in my franchise.
Old 09-08-2014, 01:41 AM   #1011
Rookie

Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Agree 100%. I got pumped by bucs in week 1 of my cfm. Next game I got a few turnovers against lions and pumped them. Following week was a war against steelers in the rain.

Look at week 1. Mannings went robo qb and even Anderson for the panthers a second string qb had great percentage for most of the game. If your complaining chances are your not as 'fair' as you think you are
Old 09-08-2014, 06:28 AM   #1012
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSimp21
I was switching the camera angle to the old setting, what I was used to, and destroying the CPU. I kept it on the default camera, and wow, it makes a huge difference. Much more difficult for me. Lost two close games,and pulled off an OT win. I had no idea switching the camera would give me that much of a advantage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you mean the zoom camera? If so then you're right cause that view adds an extra layer of challenge to the game. You have to make quick reads and watch the pressure.

Old 09-08-2014, 06:29 AM   #1013
Rookie

BritPitbull's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiPsi1
@Armor & Swords -

Got a quick question for you....When you start your CFM, there is an option to either - - >

"Use default Connected Franchise roster" (or) "Import Custom Roster"

Which do you use choose? I want to make sure I'm using the latest EA Roster Update file.
Choose the default ones. That way the game uses the "official" roster saved on your system.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:52 AM   #1014
Rookie

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

With QB accuracy at 10 are you guys still seeing some bad passes from user QBs? Where they're not always throwing darts when hit or under pressure? So they're not always throwing 65+ completion percentage?

Old 09-08-2014, 07:04 AM   #1015
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb0731
With QB accuracy at 10 are you guys still seeing some bad passes from user QBs? Where they're not always throwing darts when hit or under pressure? So they're not always throwing 65+ completion percentage?

I am, with Shaun Hill on the Rams, who isn't a great QB by any means. Good short throw accuracy, okay medium throw accuracy, terrible deep throw accuracy, but regardless, I still see errant passes from him time to time, at 10 QB accuracy. Of course less, or hardly at all for the truly great QBs, as it should be. Still see some errant passes from time to time from the merely good QBs as well.

Last edited by OBJ 313; 09-08-2014 at 07:18 AM.
Old 09-08-2014, 07:16 AM   #1016
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
I am, with Shaun Hill on the Rams, who isn't a great QB by any means. Good short throw accuracy, okay medium throw accuracy, terrible deep throw accuracy, but regardless, I still see errant passes from him time to time.

That's good to hear. So you end what with decent percentages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »