Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 13 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 08-28-2014, 12:12 PM   #97
MVP

pimpinpidgeon8's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candymandagreat
chill out playa....its just a statement just say maybe i will or the reason why you wont. having a bad day?
If we're talking about something just being a statement, then look back a few pages because Armor himself made JUST A STATEMENT when he said his partner in crime Marino would be working on an all-madden set. Just sit tight and wait for that set if you want all madden sliders, or move on to one of the other all madden sliders that will be made for this game.
Old 08-28-2014, 12:46 PM   #98
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hey man, thanks for doing these

I'll toss them into my CFM and come back with results/feedback when I play my next game. Cheers
Old 08-28-2014, 01:35 PM   #99
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

ok anybody else getting high numbers for passing attempts and completions as we'll as rushing attempts?

I played yet another game in play now won 35-25... against colts but yet again manziel had around 30 completions and 50 passing attempts and yet another 300+ yards passing.

I may have to tweak wr catching for human 45 may be lil high maybe drop it to 30-35.

also has anybody tweaked fg's ratings for the cmp I lowered accuracy to 35 and still no matter where from field its always right down middle but yet im shanking xp attempts with line going right down middle of fg post... with human at default.

I will say Richardson the former brown tore my defense up he's first rb in 15 to break the 100+ yard mark on me he was breaking tackle's and hard to bring down.

I adjusted the OPI, DPI, KR, sliders I moved them to 40 will have to do more testing but if anything seems like those effect breaking tackles,,, for rb's since before that no rb had even sniffed 100 yards they was lucky to get 30.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:36 PM   #100
Rookie

OVR: 1

I played a game as the Chargers vs. the Chiefs. I might have found something really nice. Essentially, the CPU AI always completes a ridiculously high % of passes against me because the flats and underneath routes are always wide open for them and the QB always hits them. QB accuracy sliders won't affect this because short passes are super easy to make (as they should be).

Alex Smith was something like 10-13 for 90 yards in the first half due to this reason. In the 2nd half, on every single defensive play I adjusted coverage to cover the underneath stuff. It worked really well. The dink and dunking was contested by my guys and resulted in a lot of incompletions. Also, Alex Smith took a lot more shots down the field past the first down marker than I've seen before. The CPU QB inaccuracy started showing there. He was at 50% in the 2nd half with a few checkdowns added in there.

The AI still took too many sacks. I had intentional grounding set at 5. I love tackling at 25, it really shows the struggle trying to stop the running game. Both teams ran pretty well.

I'm going to try going against Andrew Luck next to see if he can beat me up in the medium to deep passing game.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:44 PM   #101
Pro

OVR: 8

After playing some more games, I think I'm going back to all madden.
In every game I played it felt like the CPU just gives up in the 2nd half.
I'll be waiting for that all madden set though.
Old 08-28-2014, 01:50 PM   #102
MVP

OVR: 39

Is the front page OP updated?
Old 08-28-2014, 02:19 PM   #103
Rookie

LinkU28's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrtkolman
I played a game as the Chargers vs. the Chiefs. I might have found something really nice. Essentially, the CPU AI always completes a ridiculously high % of passes against me because the flats and underneath routes are always wide open for them and the QB always hits them. QB accuracy sliders won't affect this because short passes are super easy to make (as they should be).

Alex Smith was something like 10-13 for 90 yards in the first half due to this reason. In the 2nd half, on every single defensive play I adjusted coverage to cover the underneath stuff. It worked really well. The dink and dunking was contested by my guys and resulted in a lot of incompletions. Also, Alex Smith took a lot more shots down the field past the first down marker than I've seen before. The CPU QB inaccuracy started showing there. He was at 50% in the 2nd half with a few checkdowns added in there.

The AI still took too many sacks. I had intentional grounding set at 5. I love tackling at 25, it really shows the struggle trying to stop the running game. Both teams ran pretty well.

I'm going to try going against Andrew Luck next to see if he can beat me up in the medium to deep passing game.
Do you mean that you just picked the right thumb-stick down on coverage adjustments to play the underneath stuff or did you change individual player's coverages?

This could be a really nice find to get the CPU to push the ball downfield more.
Old 08-28-2014, 02:41 PM   #104
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkU28
Do you mean that you just picked the right thumb-stick down on coverage adjustments to play the underneath stuff or did you change individual player's coverages?

This could be a really nice find to get the CPU to push the ball downfield more.
I picked the right thumb-stick down on coverage adjustments.

I just played the Colts as the Raiders. While adjusting the coverage every play to play underneath stuff, Luck finished 13-20 for 228 yards and a TD. The yards per completion were huge. Every incompletion was contested. There was one where Luck threw it behind his tight end at about 10 yards past the line of scrimmage, the tight end tried reaching back to get it and Khalil Mack laid him out causing an incompletion. That was cool.

Luck checked it down to his RB once and threw a screen pass once. He started 4-9.

Three awesome plays by Luck stood out. On one, he shrugged off a sack and stepped up into the pocket. Moving around a bit buying time, he flung it 30 yards down and found an open tight end. On a third down, he had time to throw and fired a deep post route to TY Hilton, who split the CB and safety for a big gain. On a third and one, I stupidly called a goal line defense. Nicks ran a deep route and my strong safety totally blew his coverage, and Nicks scored on a 60 yard deep pass.

Most of Luck's passes were between 10-20 yards. He wasn't sacked once either, I didn't get much pressure in general. Being the Raiders, that made a lot of sense. I think I'm finding some good stuff here.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »