Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 133 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-08-2014, 08:32 PM   #1057
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

I moved mine up to 95 last night lol. I had 5 sacks in each of my first two preseason games and a lot of pressure. Playing as Falcons, my DLine is not that good. I want good offensive lines to be like
Old 09-08-2014, 08:36 PM   #1058
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Miami (2-4) rolls north to Jacksonville to face the 1-6 Jaguars trying to get 3 straight wins and climb back into the AFC East race.

Streaming now!!!
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-08-2014, 08:47 PM   #1059
Rookie

NightOwl's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Do you control where your RB goes after he gets the handoff or do you let the AI run with him?
And, do you control your WR after making the catch?
Old 09-08-2014, 09:02 PM   #1060
Pro

RnRexpress3423's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOwl
Do you control where your RB goes after he gets the handoff or do you let the AI run with him?
And, do you control your WR after making the catch?
Read the first post, the answers are right there.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:04 PM   #1061
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

I was wondering if anyone who is playing games tonight would try decreasing offsides to see if it will decrease defensive aggressivness from the D line? If it works it may help with the sack issue. I am out of town until tomorrow otherwise I would try it myself. If this impacts the run defense as well than increase roughing the kicker to improve pursuit. This sort of thing has helped with EA games in the past.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:05 PM   #1062
Rookie

NightOwl's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnRexpress3423
Read the first post, the answers are right there.

All it says is that he doesn't user catch. I don't either. But I'm wondering if he controls the player after the catch or let's the AI run. Or after the handoff. Etc.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:14 PM   #1063
Banned

The Sliders are fantastic!! I get realistic results, the only thing that I don't get quite accurate is completion percentage I barely get over 50%. I am not sure what the average is for the NFL but I am sure it's more in the 60% range. I may have to turn QB Acc to 20 see how that goes.. but I think this is more me though and I need to get better playing the game.

I suck also on kick returns sadly we have no sliders for those I have to learn to use Juke more people tell me.
Old 09-08-2014, 09:28 PM   #1064
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Icon14 Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I changed it to 95 this morning.
95 CPU pass blocking is the way to go, for now. I haven't changed it since the beginning of testing sliders from that setting (in August, especially when sacks taken were really bad). Unless EA tweaks the amount of sacks taken a little more, then 95 is where it should be.

It keeps the user's CPU defenders from penetrating the O-line just a little bit longer. From what I've noticed you still will get penetration, but it all depends on the player ratings of your D-line (and that of the CPU's O-line), or block shedding of your LBs, if they get picked up. An elite D-line will get their pressure on most O-lines, they might struggle a little against O-line players with elite player ratings, but they still get their pressure.

An above average D-line will get pressure as well, but not as much as an elite D-line, but enough to cause some disruption, and a sack here and there.

Then, an average to below average D-line will not get penetration as quick as the previous D-lines stated, but still may get a sack or two. Maybe three if they are lucky.

This also depends on how often and what kind of blitz you call as well. Some teams in-game are better at blitzing with players at certain player ratings, than others, in my opinion.

One thing though, I think EA could tune the numbers of sacks taken, down a little more, but it is not nearly out of control as it was pre-tuner updates. It's still much better, and more enjoyable. I notice the sacks I get are more legitimate sacks, that are earned, rather than a stupid amount sacks from stupid QB-play. I've stuck with CPU pass blocking at 95 though, as I believe it's the only way to still reduce, although slightly, the number of sacks taken on the CPU QB.

Last edited by OBJ 313; 09-08-2014 at 11:16 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »