Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 136 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-08-2014, 11:47 PM   #1081
Rookie

NightOwl's Arena

OVR: 10
Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrayDawg
Nightowl,

Are you playing an online CFM? Your results seem to indicate a play now game. I would play a few more games and see what results you get if your playing an online CFM.

Did the tuner only help online CFMs? And does that mean my challenging all madden set I've been making in play now games is going to be impossible in inline CFM? Lol

Last edited by NightOwl; 09-08-2014 at 11:49 PM.
Old 09-08-2014, 11:49 PM   #1082
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOwl
Did the tuner only help online CFMs?
I just posted on that about 20 seconds ago on the last page, but yes.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:12 AM   #1083
Rookie

NightOwl's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
I just posted on that about 20 seconds ago on the last page, but yes.

Dang. Guess that means I need to test my all madden set in CFM from now on too. Crazy how two features can play so different in one game. Don't understand why they do that.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:16 AM   #1084
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightOwl
Dang. Guess that means I need to test my all madden set in CFM from now on too. Crazy how two features can play so different in one game. Don't understand why they do that.

Yep. I guess that why online CFM is better to do than offline CFM because they get the updates. Offline they have to wait for a patch.

@ForTheQuinn94 are the sim stats looking good on your online CFM so far?
Old 09-09-2014, 12:20 AM   #1085
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
Yep. I guess that why online CFM is better to do than offline CFM because they get the updates. Offline they have to wait for a patch.

@ForTheQuinn94 are the sim stats looking good on your online CFM so far?

Sim stats look good to me. Before the updates, I read someone say they had a player with 27 sacks on the season, crushing the record. Also, not to mention the multiple 2,000 yard rushers and near 2,000 yard rushers, and the terrible QB numbers.

It all seems good to be thus far in online CFM.

I'm really doing more testing in online CFM, rather than playing it like I would in an offline CFM. Making sure xp and confidence is spread out and done right, drafting and free agency, ect.. I haven't really been testing that yet. Just games and the numbers that are produced. Plus, tweaking penalties soon too, although I don't know how much it will help.

Last edited by OBJ 313; 09-09-2014 at 12:23 AM.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:29 AM   #1086
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Maybe, because Play Now mode was never affected by the tuner updates, and that's from some experience, post-tuner updates with it...

Weight you are saying that if you do play now with or without the tuner that the game wont be any different? But that if you play franchise without the tuner that it will be different then with the tuner? Is that why I see no difference between the game now with the tuner compared to before the tuner? I am sacking the CPU just has much now has I was before the tuner an I don't see the CPU getting rid of the ball any quiker then before.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:36 AM   #1087
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
Weight you are saying that if you do play now with or without the tuner that the game wont be any different? But that if you play franchise without the tuner that it will be different then with the tuner? Is that why I see no difference between the game now with the tuner compared to before the tuner? I am sacking the CPU just has much now has I was before the tuner an I don't see the CPU getting rid of the ball any quiker then before.
There is two modes for franchise. online and offline. New turner updates only effects online. play now and offline franchise are both offline mode and the turner update does not effect it. you have to wait for a patch if they release one for offline modes.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:44 AM   #1088
Rookie

Is anyone else getting an occasional game where the CPU QB is throwing pick after pick? I've had a couple where the QB was throwing multiple picks a half.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »