Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 137 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-09-2014, 12:46 AM   #1089
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
There is two modes for franchise. online and offline. New turner updates only effects online. play now and offline franchise are both offline mode and the turner update does not effect it. you have to wait for a patch if they release one for offline modes.

I know that there is offline franchise and online franchise but I thought the tuner that came out with the roster update on like Friday was supposed to help to make it harder to sack the CPU are you telling me that the tuner did nothing inless you play online? When NHL started during tuners you could go back to older tuners. So you would have like version 1.01, 1.02 ect and you could pick witch one you liked and use that one and you didn't have to play online to chose witch one you wanted to use. I thought tuners where supposed to be like patches that they fix things just faster and smaller things. If you really have to play online for that I am shocked and that is messt up.
Old 09-09-2014, 12:58 AM   #1090
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
I know that there is offline franchise and online franchise but I thought the tuner that came out with the roster update on like Friday was supposed to help to make it harder to sack the CPU are you telling me that the tuner did nothing inless you play online? When NHL started during tuners you could go back to older tuners. So you would have like version 1.01, 1.02 ect and you could pick witch one you liked and use that one and you didn't have to play online to chose witch one you wanted to use. I thought tuners where supposed to be like patches that they fix things just faster and smaller things. If you really have to play online for that I am shocked and that is messt up.

yep for online only.

Server-side updates of course only apply to franchises that have been designated as “online”. In the case of these recent fixes new franchises have to be started as they won’t apply to those already in progress. The only way to reach “offline” ones is with a patch and that first one could still be weeks away.
Old 09-09-2014, 01:11 AM   #1091
Rookie

OVR: 5

So if I plan to start a CFM now or tomorrow, should I opt for an online or offline CFM. Normally I'd go offline so I don't need to rely on my wifi. But it sounds like maybe online is the best option?

Thanks
Old 09-09-2014, 01:18 AM   #1092
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
yep for online only.

Server-side updates of course only apply to franchises that have been designated as “online”. In the case of these recent fixes new franchises have to be started as they won’t apply to those already in progress. The only way to reach “offline” ones is with a patch and that first one could still be weeks away.

WOW that is some major BS right there. No wonder ever one is still sacking the CPU so much. So the fix that is supposed to improve sacking the CPU is only online wow just wow and I don't think we where ever told any thing about that. How did you find that out? This is just stupid. I heard someone saying something about EA was looking at the CPU sack thing how can that be then? If the fixed it online then doesn't that mean they already now what caused it and how to fix it so it would be in the patch? If that is the cause then why would they have to look into it?
Old 09-09-2014, 01:23 AM   #1093
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
WOW that is some major BS right there. No wonder ever one is still sacking the CPU so much. So the fix that is supposed to improve sacking the CPU is only online wow just wow and I don't think we where ever told any thing about that. How did you find that out? This is just stupid. I heard someone saying something about EA was looking at the CPU sack thing how can that be then? If the fixed it online then doesn't that mean they already now what caused it and how to fix it so it would be in the patch? If that is the cause then why would they have to look into it?
i found it here.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2014/08/28...cted-franchise

http://www.pastapadre.com/2014/08/30...-madden-nfl-15
Old 09-09-2014, 01:25 AM   #1094
Rookie

NightOwl's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Question: testing in online CFM since I guess that's the only way to do it, and a msg came up saying I lose ea connection and scores and stats won't be recorded but it let me keep playing. Am I wasting my time and once it's done there won't be a win or loss back at the menu?
Old 09-09-2014, 01:58 AM   #1095
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

That's correct, NightOwl. You're wasting your time if you continue...
Old 09-09-2014, 01:59 AM   #1096
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
I'm really doing more testing in online CFM, rather than playing it like I would in an offline CFM. Making sure xp and confidence is spread out and done right, drafting and free agency, ect.. I haven't really been testing that yet. Just games and the numbers that are produced. Plus, tweaking penalties soon too, although I don't know how much it will help.
Hey, did you run into that problem people have talked about where you can't resign players due to lack of funds and all that?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »