Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 138 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-09-2014, 02:36 AM   #1097
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino22
Hey, did you run into that problem people have talked about where you can't resign players due to lack of funds and all that?
Nope, I also thought that problem was tied to owner mode. I started a coach mode online CFM. No problems there.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:34 AM   #1098
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4

Well, yeah I am in owner mode. So, i was curious if it was gonna happen to me. I really just need to be in that mode so I can build the new Falcons stadium. Could retire after that and switch to coach Smith.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:43 AM   #1099
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino22
Well, yeah I am in owner mode. So, i was curious if it was gonna happen to me. I really just need to be in that mode so I can build the new Falcons stadium. Could retire after that and switch to coach Smith.

Yeah chino, ya'll do need a new stadium.. get rid of that circus tent! lol
Old 09-09-2014, 03:47 AM   #1100
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogbeefcake
So if I plan to start a CFM now or tomorrow, should I opt for an online or offline CFM. Normally I'd go offline so I don't need to rely on my wifi. But it sounds like maybe online is the best option?

Thanks
Unfortunately, online CFM is the best way to go, until they eventually patch offline CFM. The tuner updates helped the gameplay some and seems to have fixed the sim stats, so if you really want to spend some serious time in CFM, for the time being, online is the way to go. I am hoping for a patch soon for offline, myself, but I had to resort to online CFM to get any good gameplay.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:49 AM   #1101
Banned

OVR: 2

I just played my first game with these sliders but on normal speed instead of slow speed and won 42-24. The 42 points is the most I have scored in a game of madden this year and it was 42-10 at one point but then I have up a touchdown drive and had a fumble that lead to another touchdown. Hear are my stats.

Packers me
passing a.Rodgers 28-37 330 yards 75% 4 td o int
rushing e.lacy 25 attempts for 81 yards 3.2 averge and 1 td 1 lost fumble
team told
rushing 127 yards
passing 324 yards
told 451 yards
turnovers 1

Cardinals CPU
passing c.palmer 17-27 229 yards 62% 1td 2int
rushing a.ellington 16 attempts for 151 yards 9.4 average and 2 td gave up one long 71 yard run to him
team told
rushing 163 yards
passing 194 yards
told 357
turnovers 3

I am going to play a few more games before I decide what to do. If the completion % can stay around what it was this game that will be good. I have had a hard time stoping the CPU run in madden this year so I may have to make some adjustments with that. Something I think I learned after this is that if you have the WR catching % you can still get completed passes even with the QB slider low. I was wored that with having the QB slider low that completion % for both the user and CPU would be to low or that having the WR slider so high would lead to having to many great catches. But in this game even with the WR slider high I still had a few drops but the CPU didn't. I noticed that the cardinals had a few bad off the mark passes and I had a few to nice to see that. The bad thing I still had 6 sacks but with the tuner not doing in any in less you play a online franchise and this being a play now game I am going to have to just weight for the patch to hopefully fix that.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:05 AM   #1102
Banned

OVR: 2

SO question for people who have started an online franchise? Have the goals for players been improved? What I mean is in franchise mode having a goal of 130 catch's for the number 3 WR and having the 2nd QB having a goal of 35 td passes ect?
Old 09-09-2014, 06:16 AM   #1103
Rookie

chino22's Arena

That's a very good question and my goodness, I hope so. That was a completely ridiculous situation in years past. I'm not totally sure if they use the goals system at all anymore actually, but I haven't delved into enough yet to know for sure.
Old 09-09-2014, 06:16 AM   #1104
Rookie

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
WOW that is some major BS right there. No wonder ever one is still sacking the CPU so much. So the fix that is supposed to improve sacking the CPU is only online wow just wow and I don't think we where ever told any thing about that. How did you find that out? This is just stupid. I heard someone saying something about EA was looking at the CPU sack thing how can that be then? If the fixed it online then doesn't that mean they already now what caused it and how to fix it so it would be in the patch? If that is the cause then why would they have to look into it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmagic
yep for online only.

Server-side updates of course only apply to franchises that have been designated as “online”. In the case of these recent fixes new franchises have to be started as they won’t apply to those already in progress. The only way to reach “offline” ones is with a patch and that first one could still be weeks away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
Unfortunately, online CFM is the best way to go, until they eventually patch offline CFM. The tuner updates helped the gameplay some and seems to have fixed the sim stats, so if you really want to spend some serious time in CFM, for the time being, online is the way to go. I am hoping for a patch soon for offline, myself, but I had to resort to online CFM to get any good gameplay.

So then most likely if and when they do drop the patch the game is going to play differently again. So all that testing will go out the window right? S does it really matter where you test the sliders? Unless you just want to start your franchise now. I play in play now also an still enjoy the games

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by kb0731; 09-09-2014 at 06:22 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »