Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 141 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-09-2014, 03:06 PM   #1121
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Two regular season games in, zero penalties against.

Come on EA, I'm using the Lions!
Its already been stated that penalties are not working this year, why are we still complaining about it.

Ill re-phrase that, penalties that you cant control are not working correctly (Holding, DPI, OPI, Clipping). Face-mask and Roughing the passer are the same overpowered penalty at the correct setting.

Lets also remember none of the PI's worked last year or the year before either. All that's changed this year is they removed holding and clipping to work on more interactions between the O-Line and D-Line, yup its terrible but it is what it is. Hopefully next year they work on it but from interviews I read, they are saying its very difficult to get penalties now a days in the games since they work on "flawless" animations now.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:07 PM   #1122
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

Thanks everyone who tuned into the stream. As you can see, A&S has put together a brilliant set of sliders for Madden this year. What a game that was..

Sacks are still too high for the user, but that's because CPU screens are busted, and the CPU still doesn't know how to simply just throw the ball away. Overall though, that was a great experience.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:34 PM   #1123
Rookie

MrPolo7's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Its already been stated that penalties are not working this year, why are we still complaining about it.

Ill re-phrase that, penalties that you cant control are not working correctly (Holding, DPI, OPI, Clipping). Face-mask and Roughing the passer are the same overpowered penalty at the correct setting.

Lets also remember none of the PI's worked last year or the year before either. All that's changed this year is they removed holding and clipping to work on more interactions between the O-Line and D-Line, yup its terrible but it is what it is. Hopefully next year they work on it but from interviews I read, they are saying its very difficult to get penalties now a days in the games since they work on "flawless" animations now.
technically, DPI is working....I played a game last night where I flicked the trigger and hit sticked the hell out of the WR (on what I believe would have been an uncatchable ball anyways...) and got a flag. So that was fun.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:42 PM   #1124
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO

I agree with you on this, as it has already been evident some penalties still do not work, and holding isn't really working at all either.

I have seen clipping penalties called at 52 though, and I've increased it a small amount. Then again, it could not be as sensitive as it was in M25 and maybe it still won't be called that much more after moving it up, but I'll find out tonight after some games, and after having increased it.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:46 PM   #1125
Rookie

Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Played first game with these sliders. I was playing with Titans in online CFM against the Chiefs. First play from scrimmage I get burned from a 50 yd throw for a 80 yard TD.....The CPU does throw down field In the third Qtr I was up 28-14 and I injured Alex Smith it all went down hill from there for the Chiefs. Daniels was horrible and only threw dinkers and no more than the sticks if that. Tons of screens.
Old 09-09-2014, 03:51 PM   #1126
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by titansfan23701
Played first game with these sliders. I was playing with Titans in online CFM against the Chiefs. First play from scrimmage I get burned from a 50 yd throw for a 80 yard TD.....The CPU does throw down field In the third Qtr I was up 28-14 and I injured Alex Smith it all went down hill from there for the Chiefs. Daniels was horrible and only threw dinkers and no more than the sticks if that. Tons of screens.
So what's all this talk over in the cess pool known as the Madden forum that back up QB's are elite and QB's don't go deep....ever.

LOL!!!

Enjoy the sliders my friend.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-09-2014, 03:59 PM   #1127
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
So what's all this talk over in the cess pool known as the Madden forum that back up QB's are elite and QB's don't go deep....ever.

LOL!!!

LOL.. you call like you see it, Armor.
Old 09-09-2014, 04:09 PM   #1128
Rookie

I like the sliders alot. Had a nice animation. Playing against the cowboys and Murray was running in the gaps and he jumped one of guys shoe string tackle but while he was in the air my corner came up and hit him and flipped him and another guy came and hit him and finished him off. Need to say no more Murray. Best Madden Ever!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword

LOL!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »