Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 142 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-09-2014, 04:12 PM   #1129
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

I'm shredding the d with my running game.. Also Damascus Murray never seems to get subbed out...
Should I mess with the RBI subs?
Should I mess with (some) slider to make my running game harder?

I'm using your sliders to the tee. What I am doing, however, to get a running game seems to be having the "coach mode" option set to "on." If I control the an on the snap then coach mode doesn't matter.. If I don't do anything, then coach mode takes over, and the running back finds the hole (or at least I see it) and then I take over with the controller...
Old 09-09-2014, 04:15 PM   #1130
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by titansfan23701
I like the sliders alot. Had a nice animation. Playing against the cowboys and Murray was running in the gaps and he jumped one of guys shoe string tackle but while he was in the air my corner came up and hit him and flipped him and another guy came and hit him and finished him off. Need to say no more Murray. Best Madden Ever!!!!!
I love when animations play out like that.

I don't remember if it was in this thread, but a member posted a nice youtube video of a Falcon DE spinning off the Saints LT, then moving in on Brees' blind-side. At the same time the DE sacks Brees, there is another defender sliding in low on him, creating a pretty cool high-low hit animation. It looked like it would be a brutal hit in real life. I love the real-time physics this year, they are a notch above M25, for sure.

I wish I knew what page that video was on if it was in this thread, I'd like to see it again. lol
Old 09-09-2014, 04:19 PM   #1131
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
gonna give these a go with your final updated set.

Streaming an online Bills CFM right now with this slider set. Week 2, home against Miami.

http://www.twitch.tv/gosens6
watching it (from work. shhhh)
Old 09-09-2014, 07:03 PM   #1132
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

started a new franchise ... accidentally forgot to import sliders for the first preseason game.

CPU QB accuracy at default (50) ... and rivers went deep 3 times in the 1st qtr alone, he was regularly throwing behind & over his man.

he finished with 6 from 13 & 68 yards.

makes me wonder if the qb accuracy slider does relate to qb confidence and the qb's ability to look down field and throw..?

it was the most realistic qb game I've had to date. need to play more and see if it was just a one off
Old 09-09-2014, 07:06 PM   #1133
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
started a new franchise ... accidentally forgot to import sliders for the first preseason game.

CPU QB accuracy at default (50) ... and rivers went deep 3 times in the 1st qtr alone, he was regularly throwing behind & over his man.

he finished with 6 from 13 & 68 yards.

makes me wonder if the qb accuracy slider does relate to qb confidence and the qb's ability to look down field and throw..?

it was the most realistic qb game I've had to date. need to play more and see if it was just a one off
It wasn't an aberration. Cranking the QB accuracy way down causes tons of dinking and dunking,which leads to silly completion percentages.
Old 09-09-2014, 08:23 PM   #1134
Pro

Sacked Cutler 4 times as the Bills. Is that too many? Also wanted to ask, I started a new Online Connected Franchise and I thought I loaded the current official roster and noticed Kyle Orton wasn't EJ's backup on the Bills. Did I do something wrong?
Old 09-09-2014, 09:26 PM   #1135
Rookie

OVR: 4

I'm playing my CFM with these sliders right now if anyone wants to watch

www.twitch.tv/lere2001
Old 09-09-2014, 09:40 PM   #1136
Pro

Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Can you not save your game in progress playing an online connected franchise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »