Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 148 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-10-2014, 10:18 PM   #1177
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
what were you pass defense/offense ranking?
Defense 21 offense 32. I was sacked 45 times, had a terrible rushing attack. Under 1000 rushing.

Defense totall 15 interceptions, losts of drops, but one player had 13 sacks.
Old 09-10-2014, 10:40 PM   #1178
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Hey Armor, tell me what you think of this game!

I played 15 min quarters with 61 fatigue, and the runoff to go down to 10 seconds every play. I also have your auto subs in. I feel like even with 61 fatigue and your auto subs, Woodhead never got tired. I don't think Woodhead should have 31 carries. Btw, Matthews is injured.

Chargers 28. Jags 0. I was the Chargers but don't worry about the score, I got blown out the last 2 games.

Total Offense
Chargers: 412
Jaguars: 151

Rushing Yards
Chargers: 127. Woodhead: 30 att/120 yds. Donald Brown: 3 att/7 yds.
Jaguars: 48. Gerhart: 12 att/30 yds. Robinson: 2 att/1yd. Bortles: 2 att/17 yds.

Passing Yards
Chargers: 285. Rivers: 23/31, 285 yds, 3 TDs, 0 INT
Jaguars: 103. Bortles: 19/24, 124 yds, 0 TDs, 1 INT

First Downs
Chargers: 21
Jaguars: 10

3rd Down Conversion
Chargers: 9/11 (81%)
Jaguars: 7/12 (58%)

Total Snaps
Chargers: 66
Jaguars: 50
Combined: 116
Old 09-10-2014, 11:21 PM   #1179
Pro

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Rookies:

Javate Bell top prospect, 75 overall LOLB.
Jonathan hexi 84 LG
O'neal glass RG 76

LT Dexter Vanziel 71

RT venny Gold 69

Jatashun means QB 76

WR Johnnah Fantrapick 81

Add ons.

CB Antonio Cormartie
CB. Jabari Greer.

LE Malik Jackson.

HB Demarco Murray

WR hakeem nicks.

Competitions in Preaseason.

QB battle! Rookie Jatashun means vs Brock Oswelier.

WR. Hakeem nicks
And rookie Johnnah fantrapick, for slot.

HB: Demarco Murray and Montae ball.

I want to thank you armor! You made this game a blast! Not only great sliders, but rebuilding a team is hard. Ratings matter more. So scouting,drafting, and free agency is worth looking into skills and everything!

Can't wait to see what This season brings me.

Playoffs I hope
Old 09-11-2014, 01:19 AM   #1180
Rookie

mundial1345's Arena

Ok quick question you guys probably won't have the answer to but it's worth asking. First game of my online bills cfm was incredible and the bears snuck out with a 3 point win late in the game the stats were fantastic and almost mirrored what actually happened on sunday. Jay Cutler threw passes at all levels sack numbers were good the computer was able to run the ball etc etc. Since I played that game though I've had the game do the glitch 3 times where it starts up like it's the first time you booted the game up. So I finally got around to playing my second cfm game and it was against the dolphins and tannehill completed 75 % of his passes and really only threw passes about 7 yards down the field and then the receivers would get any extra yardage after the catch. The computer couldn't run with moreno carrying it 15 times for 34 yards. Also I had 8 sacks and the computer had 7. The scores didn't get out of hand but I won 9 to 6 but it just didn't feel right. so my question is even though it's still showing all your sliders loaded up did the game reset glitch somehow wipe the settings or tuning set or did I just have a fluke of a game? Also I'm using your house rules no switch on defense, diverse playbook etc etc. Sorry for being so long winded just curious to see what you think since the game played drastically different.
Old 09-11-2014, 02:25 AM   #1181
Rookie

OVR: 2

Sorry for the couple of newbie questions guys .... I asked a question over on Aaron's auto sub slider set,but nobody responded. I'm still practicing a couple of "play now" games,but I don't see how I load Aaron's sub slider set in play now mode. Is there a file I have to download,and then load into a game ? In play now,I don't even see a menu for auto sub sliders. Can someone tell me what I'm missing ? Or tell me the process to do this ? Thanks in advance
Old 09-11-2014, 03:15 AM   #1182
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4

From the main screen of the game, go to the "customize" tab and you will see "assign auto-subs" as an option there.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:07 AM   #1183
MVP

iameich's Arena

OVR: 10

I know this question has nothing to do with the topic but I'm just starting my first cfm ever and wanted to know if & how I can load a custom roster & also how do I input the auto subs in cfm?
Old 09-11-2014, 07:16 AM   #1184
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mundial1345
Ok quick question you guys probably won't have the answer to but it's worth asking. First game of my online bills cfm was incredible and the bears snuck out with a 3 point win late in the game the stats were fantastic and almost mirrored what actually happened on sunday. Jay Cutler threw passes at all levels sack numbers were good the computer was able to run the ball etc etc. Since I played that game though I've had the game do the glitch 3 times where it starts up like it's the first time you booted the game up. So I finally got around to playing my second cfm game and it was against the dolphins and tannehill completed 75 % of his passes and really only threw passes about 7 yards down the field and then the receivers would get any extra yardage after the catch. The computer couldn't run with moreno carrying it 15 times for 34 yards. Also I had 8 sacks and the computer had 7. The scores didn't get out of hand but I won 9 to 6 but it just didn't feel right. so my question is even though it's still showing all your sliders loaded up did the game reset glitch somehow wipe the settings or tuning set or did I just have a fluke of a game? Also I'm using your house rules no switch on defense, diverse playbook etc etc. Sorry for being so long winded just curious to see what you think since the game played drastically different.
Nothing to worry or think about. Every game takes on a life of it's own.

I had that glitch happen to me as well. Game still plays great. The real crappy part of that glitch is it wipes out my play call history from my profile. That stunk. I love looking at playbook trends and stat's of everything I called....I t resets from zero when that glitch happens.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »