Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2014, 03:25 PM   #1321
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

armor,

do you mind showing team stats on your next twitch? I want to see how is your team ranked on pass/rush offense and pass/rush defense.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2014, 05:29 PM   #1322
Pro

OVR: 4

Any of you curious about how Armor's sliders work in user vs. user games? I'm playing my buddy in the conference finals of our CFM. Come watch!!!

www.twitch.tv/lere2001
Old 09-15-2014, 05:30 PM   #1323
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlducks
Sadly I don't think we will ever see PI's called. Crazy how that is the one thing that has never been fixed, even with 99 or 100 set on sliders it does not get called. But I am really enjoying the rest of the game, I just have gotten used to no PI's.
I got a DPI called on the cpu a couple of games ago. It was sweet.
Old 09-15-2014, 05:48 PM   #1324
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddlex
I play with the settings exactly to Armors settings and they are brilliant. I play like I'm playing head coach, offense and defense from the least zoomed view. It gives the game an organic, crazy strategic feel to each play call. No switch either side.

One thing on sacks, if you play the zoomed in player lock view, for some reason they come in droves in my experience.

I play the exact same way lol. An it's weird cause I feel I pass and run better in the zoom view even though you can't always see everyone. I love the zoom view cause it makes you feel like you're on the field.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2014, 06:03 PM   #1325
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlducks
Sadly I don't think we will ever see PI's called. Crazy how that is the one thing that has never been fixed, even with 99 or 100 set on sliders it does not get called. But I am really enjoying the rest of the game, I just have gotten used to no PI's.

the funny thing is even with the sliders is I think they react to the animation... and that's why there's no PI called... I don't think a lot of them work right because even with the sliders set to where they are now? only time I ever get one called on me... is facemask, delay of game or roughing the passer.

but on the other hand the cmp is always getting hit with false start, facemask, roughing the passer, clipping.

I've seen ton of times where the player is grabbed by the facemask spun to ground the player get up grabbing his facemask but never called so until they fix the animations... I don't think we'll ever see half the penalties called.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2014, 06:14 PM   #1326
MVP

FluffyTonka's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggsimmonds
I posted this in the bug thread but I will also post it here to see if anyone else noticed it

When I run several times with Bernard Pierce and go to the play call screen for the next play, on the formation diagram he will be red to signify his fatigue level.

But sometimes when I change to a different formation he then becomes yellow as if some stamina was restored.

Over the past few CFM games I have kept an eye on this. It does not appear to do this for defensive players.

Anyone else notice this? If not can you guys keep an eye out? run your RB until he is tired and at the playcall screen cycle formations.
any backfield or TE can have the red route, it's got nothing to do with fatigue. the red route is your checkdown route. the plays with red routes have a bunch of downfield wr routes, but if all the downfield options are taken or you're being blitzed, you know you have your checkdown route to hit to avoid a sack or downfield pick into coverage.

ie the red routes are TE & RB/ FB routes to use as a get out of jail card to avoid getting sacked or throwing into tight coverage ... its nothing to do with fatigue
Old 09-15-2014, 10:50 PM   #1327
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by FluffyTonka
any backfield or TE can have the red route, it's got nothing to do with fatigue. the red route is your checkdown route. the plays with red routes have a bunch of downfield wr routes, but if all the downfield options are taken or you're being blitzed, you know you have your checkdown route to hit to avoid a sack or downfield pick into coverage.

ie the red routes are TE & RB/ FB routes to use as a get out of jail card to avoid getting sacked or throwing into tight coverage ... its nothing to do with fatigue
lol it is not routes. For one the red route is your primary option, not your checkdown.
It is not the play art. I am talking about the formation select screen where it shows a diagram of the formation. Players are color coded to display fatigue levels. Green=good to go, Yellow=a little winded but fine, Red= Gassed. He needs gatorade.
Old 09-16-2014, 06:05 AM   #1328
Rookie

NightOwl's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
That's really really bad......EA should be ashamed of that bug....considering they have the exclusive and the NFL does control a lot of content in the game...how the heck is this bug still in there?

EA...come on...you made a great game this year....but that is inexcusable.

If it's in the game It's in the game.

Big fail on a major rules change.

Wasn't the rule put in place for regular season games only? Playoffs still go off the old format of first to score wins? If I'm remembering correctly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »