Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 171 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-17-2014, 02:29 PM   #1361
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
The lower the value the higher chance of fumbles. It actually tells you that when you highlight the slider. click to the left for more fumbles...click to the right for less fumbles.

Yeah, I saw that but I was wondering if they were reversed because the only times I've seen more than 1 fumble in a game was when I was testing a set with them set at 64. Have them at 48 now and don't even average one a game, guess I'll drop em to 45 and see how that works.
Old 09-17-2014, 03:14 PM   #1362
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by satchmykels
Yeah, I saw that but I was wondering if they were reversed because the only times I've seen more than 1 fumble in a game was when I was testing a set with them set at 64. Have them at 48 now and don't even average one a game, guess I'll drop em to 45 and see how that works.
It is not reversed.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-17-2014, 03:18 PM   #1363
MVP

HC0023's Arena

OVR: 5

Hey Guys i know i dont play the game like you all do but i just wanted to share my coach mode play now game with you all Pats 19 Jets 12 that damn Brady LOL, Brady 24-32-227-75%, Rushing Ridley 17-56-1TD, Vereen 11-26, Bolden 3-6, Brady 3 -3yrds, Receiving Amendola 7-60, Edelman 6-55, Gronk 3-46, Vereen 2-27, Thompkins 2-20, Ridley 2-10, Dobson 2-9, Pats D 2 sacks 1 Int, Jets Geno 26-40-240-1INT-65%, Rushing Ivory 9-33, Receiving Cumberland 6-37, Decker 5-48, Nelson 4-62, Kerley 3-33, Ivory 3-7, Salas 2-23, Bohanon 1-12, Johnson 1-8, Zudfield 1-10, Jets D 6 sacks , I know the tuner only works in Online not play now lol, 2 total penaltys , Total plays 123
Old 09-17-2014, 03:55 PM   #1364
MVP

HC0023's Arena

BTW I saw that dolphins - Broncos game that was a real classic
Old 09-17-2014, 05:30 PM   #1365
Pro

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Hey Armor & Sword, since I consider you to be the guru of sliders and Madden gameplay around here I wanted to get your thoughts on the offline tuner now that it's been out awhile. I've been holding off on downloading it because of the initial outrage over it supposedly making the running game way too easy. What are your thoughts on the tuner?

Also, do we know if I was to download now, if it will go into effect for my current offline CFM, or would I have to start over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2014, 06:03 PM   #1366
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
Hey Armor & Sword, since I consider you to be the guru of sliders and Madden gameplay around here I wanted to get your thoughts on the offline tuner now that it's been out awhile. I've been holding off on downloading it because of the initial outrage over it supposedly making the running game way too easy. What are your thoughts on the tuner?

Also, do we know if I was to download now, if it will go into effect for my current offline CFM, or would I have to start over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Tuner only changed the dice role chance of user controlled DL winning their match-up and chance of a sack.

That was it.

All this outrage IMO was pure placebo and typical of the mob mentality that infests the Madden forum. I stay away from 99% of those threads...I really do because it is just pure nonsense for the most part. It has become increasingly difficult to wade through all the noise to actually find good, constructive mature posts that can actually help the Development team fix any issues. I wish members would just put the bug's and issues into the bug thread as game dev's read through those threads...than constantly stating the same thing..over and over and over in various threads. I mean how come there is barely any posts about how great of a game this is? Oh because we are busy playing it.

Again purely my opinion. Everyone plays this game differently. I have found the running game just as challenging from day 1. If you don't let your blocks set up....your done. If you bump into your line men....your done. If you try to constantly go east and west and north and south...your done.

The running game IMO is pretty realistic this year and nothing like the gapping Panama Canal like holes in M25 (PS3).

I believe when it comes to gameplay tuners they take effect without having to start over. However when it comes to server side fixes like online CFM's have received (sim stats) you had to start over.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-17-2014 at 06:07 PM.
Old 09-17-2014, 07:25 PM   #1367
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

We will be hosting another stream of my Dolphins CFM tonight. The Dolphins travel to New England to face the Patriots and try to play spoiler!

I will be going on the air around 9:45PM EST. Hope to see some of you peeps on Twitch. Should be a good game.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-17-2014, 07:27 PM   #1368
MVP

HC0023's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
We will be hosting another stream of my Dolphins CFM tonight. The Dolphins travel to New England to face the Patriots and try to play spoiler!

I will be going on the air around 9:45PM EST. Hope to see some of you peeps on Twitch. Should be a good game.
Copy that SIR , I know you dont play coach mode but what did you think of my stats with your set ?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »