Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 172 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-17-2014, 07:36 PM   #1369
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
Copy that SIR , I know you dont play coach mode but what did you think of my stats with your set ?
They look good man. Seems like these play well in coach mode.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-17-2014, 08:35 PM   #1370
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3

what do you do to stop the crossing mesh routes and slants by cpu man they are killing me my browns are 1-7 any tips
Old 09-17-2014, 09:02 PM   #1371
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Broadcast has begun.

Week 15 Dolphins at Patriots

Bishop Sankey and Jarvis Landry get starting nods as the 3-10 Dolphins look to the future.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-18-2014, 12:41 AM   #1372
Rookie

OVR: 3

okay this has probably been asked many times...actually I would bet that it has but what the hell do i need to change to make the Quarterback not go 18/19 passing in the game? It actually annoys me that the quarterback doesn't even go for deep throws the 18 completions are mostly slant BS.....It's not just your sliders btw It just seems like it a bug that won't fix itself( i just got this game three days ago btw so i'm new to any common problem Madden 15 already has) I'm just trying to look for the right sliders.
Old 09-18-2014, 01:47 AM   #1373
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_SwordZ
okay this has probably been asked many times...actually I would bet that it has but what the hell do i need to change to make the Quarterback not go 18/19 passing in the game? It actually annoys me that the quarterback doesn't even go for deep throws the 18 completions are mostly slant BS.....It's not just your sliders btw It just seems like it a bug that won't fix itself( i just got this game three days ago btw so i'm new to any common problem Madden 15 already has) I'm just trying to look for the right sliders.
From what I've seen, QB acc needs to be at least 30 to prevent that constant dink and dunk crap. I've counteracted having acc that high by putting pass react d at 35 and coverage at 70. With these numbers I've been seeing the opposing QBs go down field occasionally which leads to more errant throws and deflections. Lowering WR catch ability also helps but I hate to go below 45, 40 leads to an unrealistic number of drops (averaging around 8 for both teams in my test games). But if you're desperate, 40 will definitely help give you a more realistic completion percentage. At 45 most of the drops (probably 3 out of 4) I'm seeing are the result of jarring hits. But everybody seems to have a different opinion on all of this, so take my nonsense with a grain of salt, haha!
Old 09-18-2014, 07:28 AM   #1374
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_SwordZ
How many online solo CFM games have you played?

What team are you, what teams did you play.

Sample size is crucial before you start getting "annoyed" with a game. Not only that....there are things with Madden your either going to accept and move on from...or you might as well stop playing if your going to go into slider, settings hell.

I am not adjusting anything on the OP.....why? Because I am getting great games, seeing QB's going downfield, seeing QB's become inaccurate under pressure and generally speaking having a total blast.

I can't "fix" the game for those not seeing what they want. All I try to do is enhance the experience with the slider settings to try and get as close to simulation as I can without sacrificing having fun.

If you want to go to QB ACC 30 and pass coverage 70 like another poster is suggesting....then try it. Maybe you will get more downfield throws....but you won't see inaccuracies by the way of errant passes nearly as much as with what I have been able to come up with through extensive testing from playing game after game after game for 2 weeks while developing this set.

Your going to give something up to get something else. I can tell you the AI will take what you give them. I will say it again.

Rodgers, Rivers, P.Manning, all went deep on me and hit big plays.....even EJ Manuel went deep on me in week 2 and hit Goodwin for a huge TD.

They take what they see as a mismatch. And they will keep attacking underneath if you can't take it away. They will run all over you if you don't stop it.

NFL teams on average go downfield over 25 yards 3-4 times.....max.

People are blowing up this thing and quite frankly I am done talking about it. I don't overall see a problem with CPU QB's over playing countless games. They are smarter and playing as well as they ever have except one thing.

Sacks.

Which is widely known, has been spoken about for a month and EA is well aware and looking at further tuning/patching.

However I see QB's that have legs...take off when they ned too. Pocket guys like Brady and Manning...stay in the pocket as long as they can...like they should.

Even if they did not patch it.....I would still be superbly happy with Madden 15.

It's a great game.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-18-2014, 09:46 AM   #1375
Rookie

icedcrow's Arena

I appreciate the work you put into the sliders. I am using your set with some minor tweaking here and there (i'm running on xbox one and have yet to have an injury and the penalties are very minor - usually a face mask once a game)

I like the Dolphins season you are running as well - mine are faring a little better. We're 2-1 traveling to Oakland for week 4 and Tannehill is rated 4th in the league (running all pro etc). Too bad reality isn't matching!

Old 09-18-2014, 10:04 AM   #1376
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quick question,

I`m having a variety of games, which is great. I`m wondering if someone is using these with Normal Speed? Someone who played both, could confirm they play the same but faster?

I dont want to interference with the stats i`m getting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »