Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2014, 10:08 AM   #1377
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
Quick question,

I`m having a variety of games, which is great. I`m wondering if someone is using these with Normal Speed? Someone who played both, could confirm they play the same but faster?

I dont want to interference with the stats i`m getting.
They work great on Normal speed. Quinn who was a major collaborator with me plays his set on Normal and our sets are pretty similar save for a few values here and there.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-18-2014, 01:27 PM   #1378
Pro

OVR: 4

I posted about having sack issues (getting too many - like 10 a game). I looked back at most of the games I was playing and the CPU was running for under 50 yards, so I increased run blocking and lowered user tackling.

This has worked really well, the problem wasn't that the defensive line was so overpowering (although I play with Carolina so they are pretty good), but it was more the fact the CPU was in 2nd and 3rd and long all of the time. Sacks were happening because the CPU was constantly trying to throw.

So, I have CPU run blocking at 80 now and user tackling at 25 and getting much better results.
Old 09-18-2014, 01:44 PM   #1379
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamj2281
I posted about having sack issues (getting too many - like 10 a game). I looked back at most of the games I was playing and the CPU was running for under 50 yards, so I increased run blocking and lowered user tackling.

This has worked really well, the problem wasn't that the defensive line was so overpowering (although I play with Carolina so they are pretty good), but it was more the fact the CPU was in 2nd and 3rd and long all of the time. Sacks were happening because the CPU was constantly trying to throw.

So, I have CPU run blocking at 80 now and user tackling at 25 and getting much better results.
Cool.

Like I have always said....everyone has different skill levels. Also I can assure you if you played from the defensive cam like I do 100% of the time you will find stopping the CPU far more challenging
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-18-2014, 02:04 PM   #1380
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Cool.

Like I have always said....everyone has different skill levels. Also I can assure you if you played from the defensive cam like I do 100% of the time you will find stopping the CPU far more challenging
Agreed, I play from an individual cam roughly 80% of the time and it feels like actually playing football. Without that overall view, you can't react and switch based on how the play is going, much more realistic.
Old 09-18-2014, 02:11 PM   #1381
Rookie

Quote:

I may have to try this as well. I'm also playing as the panthers and the opposing team (minus the 49ers) was not getting much yardage running against me. If my dline doesn't get there, luke is in the backfield or one of my dbs puts a stop to it. Like you said, lots of 2/3 and longs. so they are forced to throw more, meaning more sacks and ints by them forcing a throw into coverage. Still the best game of madden i've played though. Thanks Armor for taking the time to make and test these sliders. I don't have the patience for it lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2014, 02:41 PM   #1382
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Agreed, I play from an individual cam roughly 80% of the time and it feels like actually playing football. Without that overall view, you can't react and switch based on how the play is going, much more realistic.

I play no switch on defense.....yeah I am glutting for punishment.

3-11 and sucking wind in year one. Hello top 3 draft pick!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-18-2014, 05:04 PM   #1383
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I play no switch on defense.....yeah I am glutting for punishment.

3-11 and sucking wind in year one. Hello top 3 draft pick!

Do you player lock on d so it forces not to switch or do you just not press x?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 09-18-2014, 05:35 PM   #1384
Pro

GrayDawg's Arena

I have tried different things on the sack issue and thought that maybe I would have better luck playing DT but no I ended up with 4 sacks playing the Broncos in my last game against the Chiefs. However I have had a few games where the sacks were low. One game there was only 3 sacks for each team which I would love if it were more consistent but that was early in the season when my confidence was low. I think I may just play with the worst Defensive lineman on the field and call it good. Hopefully EA will fix this issue sooner rather than later.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »