Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 179 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-24-2014, 09:08 PM   #1425
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubby blue
Anybody still using the qb edits. If so, how are the sack numbers? I used them sparingly, but started a new cfm when the tuner update arrived. I'm using offline cfm. I thought at the time the tuner update was for offline and online.

I know everybody tired of hearing about the sack issue, but it's just about the only thing that's plaguing this game for me.

Still having fun though with these sliders!!
Honestly I use the QB edits and I barely get any sacks and I play with the 49ers. ...

When I do sack the QB it feels like I earned it......
Old 09-24-2014, 09:27 PM   #1426
MVP

49UNCFan's Arena

QB edits helps with sacks.
Try the traits and also up they're BC vision and lmk how many sacks you all are getting afterwards also up the wr catching in sliders

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Subscribe and Follow! Thanks!
Old 09-24-2014, 10:05 PM   #1427
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Streaming week 4 year 2 Dolphins vs Jets.
1987 Yankees YR 3
The Matheny Manifesto YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-24-2014, 10:39 PM   #1428
Rookie

cubby blue's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyberious4now
Honestly I use the QB edits and I barely get any sacks and I play with the 49ers. ...

When I do sack the QB it feels like I earned it......
I thought they were working good when I had them inputted.

When the tuner update dropped, I started another offline cfm. Not knowing at the time it was for online only, I guess it's really not helping on online cfm either.

Right now, I'm almost halfway through my second season. Led the league in sacks the first year, and as of right now, almost halfway through season 2, I lead the league in sacks, and that's without timing the snap and playing linebacker. I'm just fed up with the high sack numbers.

I'm thinking about going back to qb edits, or just wait until a patch drops..
Bulls
Old 09-25-2014, 03:52 AM   #1429
Rookie

Aviator87AC's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
...I had to focus on my draft and my player development (I only XP once a season. In year one after the season is over and going forward only in the pre-season). Makes a huge competitive difference in my opinion...
A&S, could you explain to me your reasoning for this? My friends and I have been testing different slider sets pretty extensively. Just wanted to know why you wait the full season versus every week/4 weeks before we get going on serious CFMs.
Old 09-25-2014, 06:25 AM   #1430
Pro

OBJ 313's Arena

Icon14 Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Streaming week 4 year 2 Dolphins vs Jets.
I need to catch another stream Armor. I see you are 3-0. Big improvement after last season, thus far. Did you draft any studs by chance?

I told you, you'd get it going eventually. Just keep the INTs down in year two.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:14 AM   #1431
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator87AC
A&S, could you explain to me your reasoning for this? My friends and I have been testing different slider sets pretty extensively. Just wanted to know why you wait the full season versus every week/4 weeks before we get going on serious CFMs.
My reason for this has a few factors.

1. Year one coming in the players have no XP, we get through pre-season, position battles are decided and we start out season. When the season is over goals are met or not and then I go ahead and spend the XP to figure out what my needs will be going into Free Agency and the Draft.

2. Then going forward I keep that same rhythm. I play a full season then use the off-season as OTA/Mini Camp/Training Camp to spend XP and make it as if players are hard at work in the off-season working on their game. I set the same end of year setting for the CPU as well so the entire league is on the same schedule.

3. It allows me to focus on games and scouting during the season, then my off-season is focused on player development, and free agency. Doing XP spending once a season IMO keeps the league on a level playing field and then you are rewarded by you season long play, hitting goals, post season success etc. And then you deep those benefits for the following campaign.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 09-25-2014, 09:21 AM   #1432
Hall Of Fame

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTheQuinn94
I need to catch another stream Armor. I see you are 3-0. Big improvement after last season, thus far. Did you draft any studs by chance?

I told you, you'd get it going eventually. Just keep the INTs down in year two.
Indeed. I hit on 4 really great prospects. Check out my dynasty thread (link in my sig) as it has a full draft recap with their MO and starting ratings.

I ended up with the 6th overall pick after that nightmare 5-11 year one finish. Quay Gregory a MLB out of Miami is going to be a 10 year stud for me. The new Zach Thomas for the Dolphins. I moved Misi over to LOLB.

Round 2 Shontrelle Hubbard a stud lock down CB...kid is playing in the nickel in year one and had a pick six in week one to announce his reign.

Round 4 I grab be a gem of a RG in William (Billy) Gomes out of Miami as well. Kid is an immediate starter.

Check out the recap....another incredible steal at DE after that as well!!! Plus a risk pick in the 3rd round on a kid at LOLB who was projected to go #1 overall!

The draft was pretty awesome and the presentation was also really cool. Even more commentary from Schefter than I remember from M25. I even streamed the entire first round.

I will do that again for year 2. It's pretty damn exciting. I am also using my mic for my broadcasts and doing some color commentary.....having fun with Twitch I have to admit.

Week 5 at home vs the NY Giants will be Friday Night.
1987 Yankees YR 3
Far Cry 5
The Witcher 3

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »