Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 184 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-28-2014, 05:27 PM   #1465
Rookie

cubby blue's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

I've got a question for anybody? Does the online tuner update change the gameplay? I don't have ps+, but thinking about getting it or using the 14 day free trial. Just would like to know is it better than offline?
Bulls
Old 09-28-2014, 05:39 PM   #1466
Rookie

cubby blue's Arena

Oh, I'm talking about online and offline cfm.
Bulls
Old 09-28-2014, 07:09 PM   #1467
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryT531
At this point I think that the cpu offense throwing mostly short passes to the flats and not taking many shots downfield, as well as not seeing too many big plays for longer than 30 yards rushing are both general flaws with the game that no slider set will be able to fix.

I'm not saying the cpu doesn't make big plays, they're just too few and far between for what I'd personally want to see.

But Overall I'm happy with the game, happy I bought a ps4.
I largely think this is true as well. My best attempt has been to keep the user pass coverage very low, with the theory being that the CPU will take shots downfield if receivers are more open. Hard to tell if it's actually working or not.
Old 09-28-2014, 09:31 PM   #1468
Rookie

OVR: 0

Using these sliders now as the Chargers in my offline CFM.

Through the first half I'm down 7-23 against the Cardinals. Pretty pleased with everything so far, except dwyer is going off, but I'm going to make adjustments to my play calling in the second half and see what happens.
Old 09-29-2014, 12:23 AM   #1469
Rookie

ulua's Arena

OVR: 5

Using these sliders, just got to cool penalties called agents the CPU one on Offense and on Defense.

CPU Offense WR got called for Illegal touching, and the CPU defense got called for unnecessary roughness for late hit out of bounds. I have not seen this called in years lol
Old 09-29-2014, 06:29 AM   #1470
Rookie

cubby blue's Arena

I may have fixed the sack issue. I bumped fatigue down to 40.
Played the bucs with Mike Glennon and 2 sacks total. (1 in each half) Now I only played one game, but I was averaging about 6 sacks per game. I was averaging this many sacks even though I played linebacker and not timing the snap. I still had to do this, but if I have to do this to get the sack numbers down, I definitely will.

The reason I bumped fatigue down is because around the end of the 3rd and beginning and end of the 4th qtr, I noticed I was getting a lot more sacks hence it might be fatigue.

I don't know what this does about the disappearing players. I know armor set it at 60 because of the subs. I didn't see an issue, but like I said it was only one game.

It might have been a fluke, but I will definitely test some more.
Just thought I would tell the people on this thread in case I might be on to something..
Bulls
Old 09-29-2014, 08:23 PM   #1471
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

In middle of pre-season of my franchise. Ended up with Titans lol...couldn't resist.

Any tips on defensive playcalling or adjustments at line of scrimmage to help battle the 70-80% completions for the CPU.

Do any of you use the "Guess Play" adjustment?

Do you play more Man or more Zone coverage?

Overall, stats are coming out very nicely for me except for the CPU Comp % being so high.

I know lots of people are having this issue. Just wondering if anyone has found anything to help against it.
Old 09-29-2014, 11:15 PM   #1472
Rookie

cubby blue's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimetimeUTK
In middle of pre-season of my franchise. Ended up with Titans lol...couldn't resist.

Any tips on defensive playcalling or adjustments at line of scrimmage to help battle the 70-80% completions for the CPU.

Do any of you use the "Guess Play" adjustment?

Do you play more Man or more Zone coverage?

Overall, stats are coming out very nicely for me except for the CPU Comp % being so high.

I know lots of people are having this issue. Just wondering if anyone has found anything to help against it.
You making fun of my writing comprehension. I don't really care anyway...lol
Bulls

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »