Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders - Page 186 - Operation Sports Forums
Home

Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders

Old 09-30-2014, 09:49 PM   #1481
All Star

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Armor & Sword's/Marino's All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubby blue
You're right it was a fluke. I played a couple of games since, and had 12 sacks total for those two games.

Maybe since I had it backwards, I should raise it to 70.

I'm just trying different things.
I've come to the conclusion that trying to fix it only leads to frustration.

Just wait for the patch. Should not be too much longer.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:43 PM   #1482
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Armor & Swords All-Pro Slow Simulation Style Sliders

Using these sliders exactly as they are on OP. Ended up going with my hometown Titans for my solo online CFM. Here is a quick update.

PRESEASON:
Record of 1-3.
Notes: Locker hurt in first series of first preseason game and out for entire preseason. I play Mettenberger the entire preseason except part of last game. Also, swapped Titans back to a 4-3 DEF.
Free Agents: WR Devin Hester, CB Jabari Greer
Released: A lot of guys lol. Leon Washington was only "big" name, as I don't need him with Hester and McCluster to return kicks.
Trades: TE Craig Stevens to Pittsburgh for 5th Round Pick. I had 5 TEs to begin with.

Stat Notes: CPU QBs were all 70-80% completion. I got around 5 sacks per game. So, the same stuff most of you are probably seeing too. I figure those two things can just balance each other out, as I don't feel like dealing with the huge headache of trying to fix either, lol.

REGULAR SEASON:
Record: 2-0

@ Kansas City: W 24-23. Locker back in lineup for opening day. Throws 2 picks, but goes over 300 yds, and leads a game winning drive with no timeouts and only 58 seconds, throwing a TD with 13 seconds left. Alex Smith goes 17/19, 288, 2 TDs, 0 INTs. I had 8 sacks!

vs Dallas: W 42-6. Locker hurt again! (Just like real life...) He did throw another INT before getting knocked out. He will miss next game. Mettenberger comes in and leads team to victory...but throws 2 picks of his own. However, I knocked out both Romo and Dez in 1st quarter, so they ran the ball a lot. Weeden finished 17-31, 206, 0 TDs, 4 INTs (2 by Griffin and 2 by Greer). I had 5 sacks.

Notes: Jurrell Casey leads NFL with 5 sacks followed by Derrick Morgan of my team also with 4 sacks. Justin Hunter 3rd in NFL in receiving. Currently 2nd in NFL in Total Offense and 8th in Total Defense.

I've played quite a bit of CFM games with these sliders and the Dallas game was my first blowout victory. Good to see it can happen. Good to see that there is a big difference between Starting QBs and Backup QBs for the CPU. Weeden was HORRIBLE, lol!

I don't know if there's a way to fix the sack issue or the completion % issue, but for me they sort of cancel each other out, so I'm gonna deal with it.

Anyways, Armor, thanks for the sliders!!! Most realistic and fun Madden experience for me ever.
Old 10-01-2014, 09:57 AM   #1483
Rookie

Sorry if this has been asked before...couple of newbie questions....Im planning on using this slider set in a online connected franchise with the official EA rosters . How do you import EA rosters and this slider set into a CFM ? Do you load these first,then pick a team for CFM ? or,pick a team first,then load sliders and rosters ? And what about Aarons auto sub sliders,load them before or after,or both before picking a team for CFM ? Thanks for any help out there !!!
Old 10-01-2014, 10:08 AM   #1484
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingsDream
Sorry if this has been asked before...couple of newbie questions....Im planning on using this slider set in a online connected franchise with the official EA rosters . How do you import EA rosters and this slider set into a CFM ? Do you load these first,then pick a team for CFM ? or,pick a team first,then load sliders and rosters ? And what about Aarons auto sub sliders,load them before or after,or both before picking a team for CFM ? Thanks for any help out there !!!
When you start an online CF you'll be asked to choose between 75 pre-season roster or custom roster. You should choose custom roster being sure you have downloaded the latest version (I think there is now available week 4 updated roster). Regarding auto-subs you have to input the values directly inside the connected franchise; it should be the roadmap menu if I remember correctly.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:53 AM   #1485
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRise
When you start an online CF you'll be asked to choose between 75 pre-season roster or custom roster. You should choose custom roster being sure you have downloaded the latest version (I think there is now available week 4 updated roster). Regarding auto-subs you have to input the values directly inside the connected franchise; it should be the roadmap menu if I remember correctly.
Ok great thanks for the help.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:40 PM   #1486
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Man, I love these sliders. Through two games with the Jaguars I am 1-1.

Game 1 at Philly: Pulled out a last second 35 yard GWFG. During the third quarter Blake Bortles was sacked and broke his collarbone and will be out for 8 weeks. Worst part about it? I cut Henne in the offseason so now I have to roll with Josh F'n Freeman who I signed as a cheap replacement.

Game 2 at Washington: Freeman and company quickly went up 14-0 on the Redskins and my defense was swarming Kirk Cousins. (Apparently Madden is realistic because RGIII was hurt ). Next thing I know Alfred Morris is finding hole big enough to drive a truck through and I'm quickly down 21-14 and my offense that was on fire has been put out. I was able to keep it close as Toby Gerhart ran for over 125 yards but ended up losing 31-21.

Lemme ask you guys this: Is there an issue with the AI screen game? When playing Philly it seemed that they would try to run screens all the time but if it was covered Foles would just hold the ball and take a sack. I ended up with 9 sacks on Foles in that game.
Old 10-01-2014, 01:36 PM   #1487
All Star

Trojan Man's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezell04x
Man, I love these sliders. Through two games with the Jaguars I am 1-1.

Game 1 at Philly: Pulled out a last second 35 yard GWFG. During the third quarter Blake Bortles was sacked and broke his collarbone and will be out for 8 weeks. Worst part about it? I cut Henne in the offseason so now I have to roll with Josh F'n Freeman who I signed as a cheap replacement.

Game 2 at Washington: Freeman and company quickly went up 14-0 on the Redskins and my defense was swarming Kirk Cousins. (Apparently Madden is realistic because RGIII was hurt ). Next thing I know Alfred Morris is finding hole big enough to drive a truck through and I'm quickly down 21-14 and my offense that was on fire has been put out. I was able to keep it close as Toby Gerhart ran for over 125 yards but ended up losing 31-21.

Lemme ask you guys this: Is there an issue with the AI screen game? When playing Philly it seemed that they would try to run screens all the time but if it was covered Foles would just hold the ball and take a sack. I ended up with 9 sacks on Foles in that game.
Sacks on screens are more prevalent on sets with Speed Threshold at 0 than at higher values. If you put the threshold at 50 it mitigates this problem significantly.
Old 10-01-2014, 05:21 PM   #1488
Rookie

OVR: 0

Love every part of these sliders except im getting ridiculous CPU qb completion percentage, just played the cardinals and drew stanton got 90%. Any one else had this problem? thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »